thirteen.

It Was Exquisite [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sae-Rin’s (P.O.V)

 

I quickly ran down after I fixed myself up and redoing my make-up. Min and everyone else were outside already hiding behind anything that would help cover a bit of them up. The doorbell ringed, that was my cue. I walked over to the door and opened it.

 

“Goodness me Minyeon you have been acting really strangely today.”

 

Grandma walked into the house as Minyeon followed, I could tell that she was tired by the way you dragged herself into the house.

 

“Your house is so lavishing Sae-Rin dear, so clean and tidy.”

 

“Thank you grandma! Would you like to the backyard, I planted in some Tulips your favorite!” I said linking arms with her escorting her to the back.

 

“If you need me i’ll be upstairs sleeping in the guest bedroom!” Minyeon yelled heading upstairs. Sliding the screen door open, and exiting outside, everyone just out from their hiding spot screaming “SURPRISED!”

 

Grandma was startled and a smile appeared on her lips. “What’s this?” She asked just a bit confused at the situation.

 

“This is for you grandma”

 

“But why? I came back two weeks ago?”

 

“Just enjoy now grandma” I smiled, leading her forward to the crowd.

 

BZZZZZZ.

 

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, I looked at the screen and my heart suddenly skipped a beat.

 

Jong-Jang 3:30PM

Sae-Rin, sorry! We might be there late, we’re stuck in traffic!

 

Sae-Rin 3:31PM
Don’t worry about it, just text me again when you’re here!

 

 I feeling reminds me of back when we were in high school, but I shouldn’t get my hopes up.

 

After clicking send, I put my phone back into my pocket. I was suddenly startled to find Minyeon in front of me and I didn’t even notice that she was standing there to begin with!

 

“Woah! Minyeon! I didn’t even see you there!”

 

She suddenly spun me around, pushing me back into the kitchen.

 

“Sit.” She commanded, and without talking back I did what I was told, as she closes the screen door behind us. Minyeon sits across from me, reaching over for my hands and placing hers on top.

 

“Min, told me you were crying earlier, is something wrong?”

 

Seeing how worried she was of me, I couldn’t just hide what was going on. So I told her everything, about what really happened that lead to Jonghyun and I breaking up, how I forced myself to stop loving him,  and finally realizing that the feelings I have Jonghyun haven’t changed over the past six years.

 

 “I knew it.” She laughed,  suddenly standing up and smiling. The way I picture her reaction was totally way off, as Minyeon twirled around the dining table like a ballerina facing back at me, her smile grew bigger.

 

“So that means you two are dating again right?”

 

“No, we’re not dating again! I just figured out that I still have feelings for him! Weren’t you listening?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter