Chapter 8

Whatever You Want

Junhong met Jongup in front of a coffee shop after school.

 

"Jongup, why didn't you go to school today? Do you know how many people made fun of me?!" He said, angrily.

 

Jongup was confused, "What? Why would they do that?"

 

"Because I'm 16 and pregnant!" He dug in his pocket and took all the notes and threw them at Jongup.

 

Jongup picked them up and stared at them all. They were all, basically, the same thing. Talking about Junhong, calling him names and him being pregnant at such a young age.

 

"Junhong, I'm sorry. But you can't be mad at me," He put the notes in his jacket pocket and hugged Junhong. "You're the only thin gin my life that's not messed up."

 

Junhong clamed down. "What are you talking about?"

 

Jongup shook his head and let him go. "Nothing. I just can't lose you, too." He took Junhong's hand and squeezed it.

 

"Walk me home?" Junhong asked. Jongup nodded and they left.

 

 

Youngjae's mother had taken him leaving, a lot harder than they thought. She bargained and whined and complained and shouted and creid, but Youngjae wouldn't change his mind.

 

"It's not like I won't come and visit," Youngjae said, holding Minseok.

 

"You won't! You'll forget about me and go on with your boyfriends!" His mom said.

 

"I love you, umma," He kissed her on the cheek and hurried out of the house. He set Minseok in a car seat in the back of Yongnam's car. As he sat in the front, Yongnam touched his shoulder. "Ready?"

 

Youngjae just nodded and looked back at Minseok. The baby sat in the back, quietly.

 

In their new apartment, Youngjae gave Minseok a bath and dinner while Yongnam made their dinner.

 

"Yongnam?" Youngjae walked into the kitchen, slowly. He stood next to Yongnam. "Do you think I did the right thing?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Moving out. I mean, I'm all my mom has and I just left her over an arguement!" Youngjae sighed, suddenly feeling stupid and selfish.

 

"You did what you wanted, so you did the right thing." Yongnam answered. He brought Youngjae closer to him. "This is what you wanted, right?"

 

Youngjae nodded and put his arm around Yongnam, hugging him. "I really like you, Yongnam," He whispered.

 

"I like you, too," Yongnam said, smiling. Just then they heard Minseok crying and Youngjae let go of Yongnam. He ran upstairs to take care of his baby.

 

"I think I love you..." Youngjae whispered as he rocked Minseok to sleep.

 

He sighed, putting Minseok back in his crib.

 

Youngjae thought he loved Yongnam, but he wasn't ready to be hurt again. Maybe moving in with him had been a bad idea... Yongnam seemed so sweet, though. He wouldn't hurt Youngjae, right?

 

Youngjae continued to debate in his head when Yongnam came to his room. He sat next to Youngjae. "Are you okay?"

 

"You seem to be asking that a lot, lately," Youngjae said, with his head still down.

 

"Well, you seem sad, lately. I don't want you to be sad." He took Youngjae's hand. "Remember when I told you that I wanted to take care of you?" Youngjae nodded. Yongnam tilted his head up with one finger, looking in his eyes. "Let me."

 

 


 

There will be more JongLo in the next chapter!!