Chapter 6

Whatever You Want

Youngjae followed Yongnam up to his apartment, holding his hand, tightly. At first he had thought he was ready to move out, but now he wasn't so sure.

 

"It has two bedrooms. I'll let you have the bigger one, since you have Minseok." Yongnam said as he unlocked the door. They walked into the apartment and Youngjae wasn't worried anymore. The living room had a large bookshelf. There was all ready a couch in there and a TV.

 

"I did some shopping earlier..." Yongnam said, leading Youngjae towards the bedrooms. "This one's yours."

 

Youngjae looked into the carpeted room and smiled, picturing the room with his bed and Minseok's crib in it. And all his other stuff.

 

"My room will be right next to yours," Yongnam said, gesturing towards his room. His room was literally, across from his. "I didn't want to be too far from you," He said, putting his arm around Youngjae, pulling him closer.

 

Youngjae just blushed and stood on his toes to kiss his boyfriend on the cheek.

 

 

Junhong was up in his room - Yongguk had sent him up there. He called Jongup.

 

"I told him and, Jongup, he's really mad!" He said, holding back tears.

 

"I'm coming, okay?" Jongup replied.

 

"Don't! I don't know what he'll do," Junhong said, quietly.

 

"I have to! I don't care what he does."

 

Junhong bit his nails and whispered, "Okay."

Then he hung up and jumped off of his bed. He opened his door and peeked downstairs. Yongguk was still downstairs and he still looked angry. He was sitting at the table with his head down. His phone was on the table, so he probably called one of his friends.

 

He slowly made his way down the stairs and tripped.

 

Yongguk looked up and yelled, "Go back upstairs!"

 

Junhong looked at him, from the stair he sat on.

 

"Now!"

 

He stood up, frowning. "Yongguk, please, I know you don't like this, but it's happening! I'm in love with Jongup, and I know he got me pregnant, but..."

 

"But what?" Yongguk challenged. "If he really loved you, he would have waited."

 

Junhong stayed quiet. Was that true?

 

"Jongup does love me..." Junhong said, quietly.

 

Yongguk grabbed Junhong and took him downstairs. He made him sit on the couch. "Wait here."

 

 

Daehyun walked in Yongguk's house.

 

"I'm here!" He announced. Then he turned and saw Junhong. "I heard about what happened..."

 

Junhong frowned and turned away. Ever since Daehyun broke up with Youngjae, he tried not to associate with him. Or any guy like him.

 

Daehyun sat next to the the younger. "What's wrong?"

 

Just as he asked that, Jongup burst through the door.

 

Junhong stood up and hugged Jongup. Jongup hugged him back and pulled him away as Yongguk came in. "Uh, Yongguk hyung-"

 

"What the hell did you do with him?!" He was right in front of Jongup, when Daehyun held him back.

 

"Calm down. You said you were gonna talk with him, not beat him up!" Daehyun said, pulling his friend away from Jongup.

 

"He got my little brother pregnant, and you expected me to just talk?!"

 

"Just calm down..."

 

"I'm not going to leave him. If that's what you're worried about. I really love him," Jongup said, glancing over at Junhong.

 

"I'm sure you do. Do you realize he's 16?" Yongguk said.

 

Jongup frowned, "I know..."

 

"Can I talk alone with you?" Yongguk asked.

 

"Jongup, you don't have to..." Junhong said, holding onto Jongup's arm.

 

"It's fine," Jongup followed Yongguk into the kitchen.

 

"Why did you do it?" Yongguk asked, leaning against the counter.

 

"I was caught up in the moment-"

 

"You couldn't stop yourself?" Yongguk balled up his fist, and punched Jongup in the face.

"I'm sorry," Jongup said, quietly holding his cheek.

 

"You're sorry... Well, that's good." Yongguk said, sarcastically. He left and went back into the living room.

 

 

Yongnam walked into the house and saw everyone in there. "Uhh, hey." He walked in with Youngjae.

 

Youngjae looked at Junhong. 'What's going on?' He mouthed.

 

Junhong just shook his head.

 

Daehyun stared at Youngjae with his arm around Yongnam's arm. He frowned as Youngjae glanced at him.

 

Youngjae just squeezed his arm tighter and smiled. He wasn't quite ready to smirk at him yet.

 

 

Youngjae left the crowded house. Daehyun burst out the door and after him.

 

"Youngjae, hold on." He said, running to him. He grabbed his arm and turned him around.

 

"What?" Youngjae said.

 

"You're with Yongnam?" He asked.

 

"Why do you care?" Youngjae shook off Daehyun's hand.

 

"I-I..." Daehyun started. "I don't know..." He admitted. He sighed and stepped back.

 

Seeing Daehyun with his guard down, made Youngjae feel different. Why was he all of a sudden acting like this? Like he cared?

 

"You don't have to do this anymore. I get it." Daehyun said. "If you were trying to make me jealous, it worked."

 

"This isn't about you, Daehyun! I don't need you! I have Yongnam, and he actual takes care of me! You had your chance and you blew it, we're over, stop messing with me!" Youngjae screamed the last part at him.

 

Yongnam ran outside and grabbed Youngjae. "What's wrong? What did he do to you?"

 

Daehyun shook his head, backing away. "I was just talking to him."

 

"I'll drive you home, okay?" Yongnam said to Youngjae.

 

Youngjae nodded and they turned around, walking to Yongnam's car.