Chapter 1

Whatever You Want

Jongup was walking Junhong to TS Academy, the high school they attended. It was the first day, but their second year there.

 

“Jongup? Are you going to walk me to class?” Junhong asked, while holding his hand.

 

Jongup looked at him and  sighed. “I wish I could, but I have to meet up with Yongguk.”

 

“Again?” Junhong pouted, “You’ve been with my brother long enough. Come on.” He kissed Jongup on the cheek and they continued to walk towards the school building.


 

Youngjae sat in his mother’s car as she drove him to school. He looked out the window and sighed as Minseok started to cry again.

 

“Umma, I don’t want to leave Minseok. He needs me!”

 

His mother looked over at him and shook her head. “I’ll watch him, okay? You need to go to school.”

 

“I need to watch my baby...” He mumbled, looking back out of the window. He glanced behind him at Minseok in his car seat. Minseok calmed down and wiggled in his pink clothes. (Youngjae had been expecting a girl, so when Minseok was born, pink was all he had.) “It’ll be okay, Minseok~”

 

Youngjae got out of the car once they were in front of the school. He kissed Minseok good-bye and hurried towards the school. While he was walking through the school yard, he saw Daehyun with his friends. He frowned as he saw his ex-boyfriend laughing and joking with his other friends.

 

Daehyun looked over and caught Youngjae looking at him. Youngjae tried to look away, but still caught the wink Daehyun gave him. Youngjae turned his head and groaned. “Just ignore him...” He looked up and saw Jongup and Junhong and decided to hang out with them.


 

Daehyun’s focus returned to his group of friends. He wasn’t sure why he had winked at Youngjae, but he was bored and figured he would start his year of with something. Messing with Youngjae seemed good enough.

 

“Has anyone seen Jongup?” He asked, suddenly.

 

Himchan nodded towards the school yard, where Jongup stood with his boyfriend. “He’s over there.” He looked over at Yongguk, “With your brother.”

 

“Aish! Daehyun, go get him.” Yongguk rubbed his eyes.

 

Daehyun slowly made his way over to Jongup and Junhong. It seemed Youngjae was, too.

 

Daehyun smirked at the opportunity to mess with Youngjae.

 

Youngjae made it to them first, but Daehyun was there shortly after.

 

“Hey, Jongup,” He smiled. “Youngjae.”

 

Junhong looked at Jongup, expectantly. Jongup shrugged and asked, “Hey. What do you need?”

 

“I don’t need anything. Yongguk wants you,” Daehyun jabbed his thumb towards where Himchan and Yongguk were.

 

“Okay okay,” Jongup said, moving closer to Daehyun.

 

“But, Jongup!” Junhong said, grabbing onto his wrist. “Please.”

 

“Aw, don’t be like that.” Daehyun said. “I’m sure Youngjae can walk with you.” He turned to Youngjae and caressed his arm. “Can’t you?”

 

Youngjae shook his hand off of him and frowned. “We should go, Junhong. Class will start soon.”

 

“I’ll see you later,” Junhong whispered to Jongup. Then Youngjae lead him towards the school.

 

“What does Yongguk hyung want? I thought we met after school...” Jongup asked Daehyun.

 

“We meet whenever we need to. And it’s the first day of school! We need a little extra... time with each other.”

 

Jongup greeted them all once he was there.

 

“Jongup, how much time do you spend with my brother?” Yongguk asked.

 

Jongup frowned and shrugged. “I don’t know. Whenever I have the chance.”

 

“Just don’t... uhh, mess with him too much, okay?” Yongguk asked, more like, ordered.

 

Jongup nodded. “Of course.”

 

“I’m serious. Don’t be like Daehyun.”

 

All four of them laughed, including Daehyun.

 

The gang was still talking when the school bell rang.