Chapter 20

Whatever You Want

Junhong ran down the stairs and met with Jongup and the twins.

 

"Is everything okay?" Jongup asked.

 

Junhong nodded and sat next to him. "Yeah, everything's fine," he lied.

 

His mother came down the stairs and made her way over to the two boys. She whsipered, "You and the twins can stay tonight. But only tonight, because my husband won't know."

 

Jongup smiles and thanks her. "Can they sleep in someone's room?"

 

"Of course." Junhong asked. "You three can sleep in Yongnam's room."

 

"But-"

 

"Jongup, it's fine. No one's in there anymore." Junhong explained, touching Jongup's hand.

 

"Okay," He was glad that he wouldn't be alone with the twins, even if it were for one night.

 

 

Early in the morning Yongguk gets up earlier than usual to go outside. He looked down a couple houses to Himchan's. He saw a moving truck in the driveway and saw guys carrying what looked like Himchan's furniture. He made his way to his friend's house.

 

"What the  are you doing?" Yongguk asked, gesturing to the truck.

 

"What does it look like?" Himchan answered, slightly annoyed.

 

"Why are you moving?"

 

"I just need to go..." Himchan said, glancing away.

 

"Himchan, don't lie to me," Yongguk said, running his hands through his hair.

 

"It doesn't matter, I'm not your problem," Himchan said, staring to walk away.

 

"You kind of are," Yongguk shouted at him.

 

"Not anymore."

 

"You're always my problem," Yongguk muttered.

 

"What happened to being your friend?" Himchan said, not looking at Yongguk. Why was he always getting hurt by this guy?

 

"That's not what I-"

 

"Whatever. I need to keep packing," Himchan said, quickly going inside his house.

 

 

The entire gang was in Tablo's condo.

 

"Chanyeol, you need too hurry this up." Tablo spoke first.

 

"I don't know about this... Why did we go for Himchan anyway? Shouldn't we have went straight for the leader?" Chanyeol asked, worrying about how Himchan would react when he found out he was a just a toy.

 

"This way we have two people- I don't need to explain myself!" Tablo got a bit loud. He shook his head, "Never mind, just do it! Okay?"

 

"Fine," Chanyeol muttered. He didn't know what he was going to say when they found out that Himchan was moving in with him.

 


 

. . .