Chapter 7

Whatever You Want

Yongnam parked in Youngjae's driveway, looking at his boyfriend. He hadn't said a word the entire time. "Are you okay?"

 

He nodded, "Yeah, I should just go..." He tried to reach for the door and leave.

 

Yongnam took Youngjae's wrist, "Wait!" Youngjae looked at him, confused. Yongnam leaned towards him. He caressed his face and kissed him.

 

Youngjae was taken by surprise. He closed his eyes as he kissed him back. He let Yongnam hold him. The kiss was exactly what Youngjae had expected, only better.

 

The kiss ended too soon for Youngjae. Their faces were still close, their lips almost touching. Youngjae stared into Yongnam's eyes and, being unable to resist him, gave him a light kiss. "See you later?"

 

Yongnam nodded, "Yeah."

 

Youngjae got out of the car, almost as if he was in a trance. He made it to his front door, and into his room. His empty room, waiting to be moved into him and Yongnam's apartment.

 

 

The next day, Friday, Junhong walked to his first class alone. Jongup wasn't at school today and Youngjae had to go to his locker. And Junhong didn't want to wait in the halls, surroundeed by all of the students. Somehow, everyone had found out about Junhong's pregnancy and he didn't expect anything good from that.

 

He hurried to his class and he sat in the front row, hoping that being in the teacher's sight would help him. Soon the class was full with students.

 

As the class started, so did the notes.

 

Someone tapped his shoulder and placed a note on his desk. He opened it and frowned.

 

.

 

"Huh?" He said quietly. He crumpled the paper and shoved it in his pocket. People behind him started to laugh, quietly.

 

"What's so funny?" The teacher asked, turning aorund.

 

No one answered, but a guy asked to go to the restroom. the teacher let him go. As he passed Junhong, he muttered, "."

 

More people laughed this time. Junhong slouched in his seat, trying not to cry. If they weren't making fun of how tall he was, they were calling him names.

 

They were mumbling about something behind him. He was glad he couldn't understand them.

 

The guy behind him began poking him again.

 

Junhong tried to ignore it, but he wouldn't stop. He turned around and said, quietly but harsh, "Could you stop!"

 

"Why? I thought you liked being poked," The guy retorted. Everyone laughed, once again.

 

"Dude, stop," Another guy said. Everyone looked at him. "He might actually like it."

 

Junhong stood up and ran into the hallway.

 

He ran into someone, but continued to run until he was in the restroom.

 

 

After Yongnam moved Youngjae's bed into his room they sat down.

 

"So, when are we going to get Minseok's bed?" Youngjae asked.

 

"We don't need to," Yongnam said, smiling at Youngjae. He got up and held out his hand to Youngjae. He took his hand and was led into Yongnam's room where a crib stood. The crib was wooden and shaped as a crecent moon. There were blankets and little pillows.

 

  (Minseok's new crib)

 

"I bought a new one, because I thought you would like it," Yongnam said.

 

Youngjae nodded, still staring at the crib. "It's great. Thanks Yongnam," He hugged him, smiling. And as Yongnam's arms wrapped around Youngjae, he knew that's where he wanted to be.

 

"Are you sleeping here tonight?" Youngjae asked.

 

"Only if you want me to," Yongnam said.

 

"Thank you," He whispered softly. He was glad that Yongnam cared about him and made him feel this way.

 

"Can we go get Minseok and his things then? Because for now I official live here. With you."

 

 


 

It took me three ing times to write this chapter!!!!!!!! It kept deleting! Anyway, hope you liked it!

dellgirl found the crib, isn't it adorable?!?!

Sorry for this chapter being so short...

Comment?