Chapter 2

Whatever You Want

Junhong went through all of his classes, finally making it to his last class: P.E. The only other class he had with Jongup besides  Chemistry. 

 

"Jongup!" He grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him towards him. "I was scared we wouldn't have any classes together..."

 

"I'd still see you after school," Jongup replied, taking hold of his hand. 

 

"That's not enough~" Junhong blushed, slightly. He turned to see Youngjae sitting on the bleachers, using his phone. "I'm going to see if Youngjae's OK." 

 

Junhong walked over to Youngjae and sat next to him. Before Youngjae could yank his phone away from Junhong's sight, he had caught the picture of Youngjae with Daehyun.

 

"Youngjae! You can't keep doing this to yourself! You need to delete those old pictures of you and him..." Junhong frowned. 

 

"I know I should, but..."

 

"There he is now," Junhong elbowed Youngjae.

 

They both looked up and saw Daehyun taking his time to get to the rest of the class. 

 

"Why is he here?" Youngjae locked his phone and put it in his pocket. He tried to hide behind Junhong. 

 

 

"Ah, Junhong have you seen Youngjae?" Daehyun ask, smirking at the boy hiding behind Junhong. 

 

"I'll leave you two alone," Junhong said, standing up. He bowed and mouthed 'Sorry' to Youngjae.

 

Youngjae sighed and sat up. Daehyun sat next to him and smiled. "How's Minseok?"

 

That question surprised Youngjae. "Why do you care? You never come to see him..." Youngjae frowned, realizing that Daehyun really hasn't spent much time with Minseok - his son.

 

Daehyun sighed, putting his arm around Youngjae's shoulders. And, surprisingly, he didn't shake him off as he usually was. Honestly he was too tired and sad to.

 

"You can see him today." Yougjae blurted out.

 

Daehyun's eyes got big and he looked away. 

 

"Please, Dae~"

 

"Ah, don't do that to me, Youngjae..." Daehyun sighed. Just then the P.E. teacher came in and everyone went to the locker room. Girls in one and boys in the other. 

 

 

"Junhong, I sort of asked Daehyun to come to my house..." Youngjae confessed to his friend.

 

Junhong gasped and stared at him. "Hyung, why would you do that? Did you honsetly think he would go?"

 

Youngjae sighed. "No..."

 

"All right guys!" The P.E. teacher yelled. "Get into your P.E. clothes now! Hurry!"

 

Junhong glanced at Youngjae before making his way towards his new gym locker. Youngjae chose the locker in the corner, the farthest from everyone else's. As he took off his shirt and changed into another one he felt like someone was watching him. He turned and saw Daehyun leaning on a locker, looking at him.

 

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Youngjae asked.

 

"Just trying to find a locker..." Daehyun said, while he opened one close to Youngjae's. The younger one tried to ignore him. 

 

Just don't look at him and he'll go-

 

Daehyun's arms wrapped around Youngjae's waist in a back-hug. "Youngjae, I miss times like this."

 

Youngjae froze, not knowing what to do. He didn't want Daehyun touching him. But, then again, he did. "D-Daehyun, you shouldn't be like this. I wish we could have moments like this, but we can't anymore. You made that clear."

 

"But what if I want you back?" Daehyun whispered in his ear.

 

Youngjae was shaken by that. This is what he had been wanting for since him and Daehyun broke up. But he didn't want to be hurt again. And Daehyun was good at hurting him. "What if I don't want you back?"

 

Daehyun's grip loosened and he stepped back. "Fair enough." He seemed dissapointed, but not enough to show that he actually cared.

 

"I need to go," Youngjae whispered, more to himself than Daehyun, before he rushed away.

 

 

After school Junhong invited Youngjae to his house.

 

As Junhong and Youngjae walked to his house, Junhong noticed how down his friend seemed.

 

"What's wrong, Youngjae?" He asked him.

 

"Nothing. The first day of school didn't turn out how I expected, I guess." He replied. "Where is Jongup?"

 

"He is with my brother and their friends again." Junhong rolled his eyes.

 

When they reached Junhong's house, they went straight into the kitchen. 

 

"Do you have any coffee?" Youngjae asked. Junhong looked in all the cabinets and frowned. 

 

"I guess I can run to the store down the street and get some." 

 

"No, no, you don't have to do that." Youngjae said.

 

"It's fine. I go there all the time. And I'm usually back in like five minutes." Junhong grabbed his skateboard and left the house.

 

Youngjae sighed and let his head fall back as he closed his eyes. He sat there quietly, until a hand touched his shoulder. "Huh?" He opened one eye to see Yongnam standing next to him.

 

"Oh. Hi hyung," He said, smiling. 

 

Yongnam took Youngjae's hand and led him into the kitchen. "Hey. Want some coffee?"

 

"Junhong said there was no more," Youngjae said. 

 

"Well, that's because I took the last of it," Yongnam said, smiling. He offered Youngjae his cup of hot coffee. Youngjae took it and sipped from it carefully. He had always like Yongnam, because he was so nice to him. 

 

"Thanks, Nammie~" Youngjae smiled as he put the cup down on the counter behind him. 

 

Yongnam put one arm around Youngjae, loosely, in a hug. "Anything for you." 

 

Youngjae blushed as he heard the door open. 

 

Junhong.

 

Yongnam left Youngjae and walked towards the front door. 

 

Junhong came in with a bag of what Youngjae guessed was coffee.

 

 

After about an hour, Jongup and Yongguk came. Youngjae was tired by then and anxious to see Minseok so he went home. 

 

As he walked down the street his house was on, he saw a fimiliar car in his driveway. "Who could that be?" He asked himself, walking faster.

 

WER4 EVER

 

That was Daehyun's liscense plate...

 

"Uh, Youngjae?" Daehyun asked from his position on his car hood. 

 

"Ne?" He asked, too confused to say anything else.

 

Daehyun hopped off of his car and walked towards Youngjae. "Can I see Minseok?"

 

 

Youngjae led Daehyun into his house and towards Minseok's room. 

 

Daehyun followed, quietly, with his hands in his pockets. Youngjae opened Minseok's door and brought his ex in. Minseok was asleep in his crib, wrapped in a (pink) blanket.

 

Youngjae bit his lip as he watched Deahyun step closer to their baby. He peeked in his crib at him and stood there. Youngjae got closer to him and looked at his face. "Are you okay?"

 

Daehyun nodded. 

 

Minseok shifted, slighty, and opened his eyes. He started to cry as he usually does when he first wakes up. 

 

Youngjae picked him up and held him out to Daehyun. He took the baby and held him against his chest. Minseok soon calmed down. 

 

Youngjae was going to ask for him when Minseok said something.

 

"Dada," Minseok said, quietly. Youngjae and Daehyun looked at each, wide-eyed.

 

"He was talking about you, Youngjae," Daehyun reassured him. 

 

Youngjae just nodded, not sure of whether that was true or not.

 

 

 

 


Like the story so far?? Tell us!!! I love comments, okay? hehe

That Youngjae and Yongnam moment was just so cute writing!~ Of course, everything was