Chapter 16

Whatever You Want

(I made 15 longer, it was pre-updated... sorry about that)

 

The guys left the condo, leaving Himchan with Chanyeol. Himchan skipped school and stayed with him. "Are you sure about this?"

 

"Yeah. What am I going to learn at school?" Himchan answered.

 

Chanyeol didn't argue. It gave him more time with Himchan. More time to get him involved and let his guard down. He almost felt sorry for Himchan, seeing that he had him easily wrapped around his finger. This would be easier than anything he had been asked to do.

 

Tablo always made Zico, Jihoon and him do the dirty work. He would tell TOP to as well, but he knew better.

 

"Okay, I won't make you go today." Chanyeol said, pulling Himchan into his lap. "But, you have to go tomorrow."

"Fine," Himchan pouted cutely. He kissed Chanyeol and smiled. "I guess we have to make the most of today then."

 

 

Yongguk leaned against the wall, feeling empty. He didn't know what was going on with his friend. Himchan had kissed him the day before and now he wasn't at school. While debating whether to text him or not, Daehyun snapped in his face.

 

"You still there?" Daehyun asked, slightly annoyed.

 

"Yeah. Um, have you seen Himchan?" Yongguk asked, cooly.

 

"No. I don't see him when we're not at school." Daehyun answered. "Why? What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing," Yongguk lied. He decided to just keep this to himself. How would he tell Daehyun that Himchan had kissed him and then dissapeared, anyway?

 

"Sure," Daehyun rolled his eyes.

 

Yongguk glared at him. "It's none of your buisness."

 

Daehyun looked away, "Whatever."

 

"Don't forget your place."

 

Daehyun stopped there. He didn't need someone else mad at him. "Sorry, hyung."

 

Yongguk just sighed, still wondering about Himchan. He wondered what happened when they saw each other. Would it be awkward? They would probably never be the same near each other.
 

Yongguk was momentarily mad at Himchan becuase their friendship may be ruined.

 

But for now he just hoped that Himchan was okay.