Celebrations

The little things

“To Kris’s first successful mission.” Smiling happily Kris, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen all rose their glasses and toasted the boy’s initiation. Throwing back their shots the small group poured each other more drinks to celebrate, finding something new to toast each time they drank until they couldn’t remember what they’d already toasted.

 

About two hours into their drinking Kris looked around the living room and blinked confused at the three other boys in the room with him, “Where’s ervry-wan-else?” Hearing the slur in his own voice Kris blinked in surprise and attempted the sentence again, pointing at Luhan this time to get the boy’s attention, “where is... the people?” Chen’s giggle dragged everyone’s attention to him and standing suddenly the boy grinned happily at Kris and slurred together his own sentence, giggling through his words, “He says the people, heehe, but-” the teen’s sentence was momentarily cut off by his own breathless laughter until he took a deep breath and managed to speedily push out the end of his sentence, “he means Tao!” Xiumin pulled Chen’s arm roughly causing the boy to fall back onto the sofa, still laughing at his own outburst while Xiumin and Luhan gave Kris the same questioning gaze. Realising that they were waiting for him to deny Chen’s accusation Kris spluttered on the drink he was sipping and stared wide eyes at them. “No. No!” Their gazes didn’t leave him and getting a little flustered Kris put down his glass and did his best to convince the three of them that he was being honest. “I just was wondering, where everyone, everyone, is. Why would you even say that?” Chen, having recovered from his giggle fit sat up and slung his arm over Xiumin’s shoulder as he leant forwards to pour more drinks for them, “because you luuuurrve him.” Xiumin playfully tapped Chen’s head to get him to be quiet and smiled at Kris. Luhan stood up shakily and stumbled to the hallway door, singing under his breath as he went, “Kris and Tao sitting in a tree, doing what they shouldn’t be~” He left the room before Kris had the chance to say anything and before he could stop them Xiumin and Chen drunkenly joined the teasing, singing louder than Luhan had been, “first comes love, then come marriage.” They both stopped as Kris sent a cushion flying at the pair.

*

Groaning at being woken up Kris slowly opened his eyes, shutting them quickly as soon as he saw how bright the room looked before squinting to see who was shaking him without letting too much light. “Get up” More awake now Kris opened his eyes again and realised he wasn’t in the living room anymore, confused he looked around, spotting Tao stood over him he blinked at the boy confused. “The bathroom’s there, don’t use any of my good conditioner.” Throwing a towel at the older boy Tao left the room, leaving Kris to get ready. Taking a second to figure out where he was Kris looked around the room again, feeling less dead he sat up on the bed he was in and got to his feet, still dressed in last night’s clothes. The room was small but spacious, there was a desk in the corner opposite Kris with a laptop and some books sat on it, a Girls Generation poster hung above a wooden dresser and leaning against one of the walls was Tao’s wushu stick. Looking down at the bed he was sitting on to see blue sheet covers Kris concluded that this was definitely Tao’s room. Wondering what he was doing there as he stood up and walked to the door Tao had pointed to before Kris went to shower, knowing he’d have to leave at some point.

 

Emerging from the shower with a towel around his waist, feeling a lot better and not very hung over Kris saw a pile of what looked like his clothes sat, folded neatly, on the foot of Tao’s bed. Staring at the clothes for a moment Kris looked around the room to double check that no one was there and got dressed, confused as to what was happening and if he was losing his mind.

There was a tap on the door before Tao walked in holding a bottle of water and a bowl of kimchi. “Thought you’d want to eat after last night.” Smiling warmly Kris accepted the food and water and watched as Tao took a seat on his bed, “you feeling ok?” taking a seat at Tao’s desk Kris put the bowl on his desk and drank about half the bottle of water before answering, his voice a little croaky still. “Yeah I feel fine, um, did I steal your bed?” laughing lightly Tao shook his head at the older boy.

“I brought you up here so you could have a decent night sleep, the guest bed and you looked a little dead.” Tao fidgeted under Kris’s gaze, worried he might have weirded the older boy out, and started nibbling at his bottom lip shyly.

“Thanks.”

Probably more touched than he should have been at the small action Kris smiled to himself as he ate the kimchi Tao had brought him. Tao tried to wait patiently but couldn’t stop himself moving around a little, not really likely being static so long. Kris ate relatively quickly and, using it as an excuse to move, Tao stood up to take the bowl from him. Before the teen had the chance to take it Kris placed the bowl on the desk and without hesitating he stood up and closed the distance between himself and Tao, backing the teen into a wall in the process, and pressed his lips against the younger boys.

 

It took Tao a while to figure out what was happening but one he put the pieces together he quickly pushed Kris away from him and covered his moth with the back of his hand, shocked.

“You kissed me.” The way Tao spoke made the statement sound like an accusation and panicking slightly Kris took a small step back, “You didn’t want me to?”

“Kris we can’t-” the first thing Kris noticed about the answer was that it wasn’t an answer to the question he’d asked, which meant that Tao hadn’t not wanted to be kissed. Moving forwards again Kris took Tao’s hands in his own and held them above the teen’s head against the wall, leaning into the boy Kris lowered his voice to a whisper, “tell me you don’t want it.” Anxiously biting his bottom lip Tao glanced to his bedroom door and back to Kris, avoiding the question again, “It’s just the rules, Suho says-“

“Do you want this or not?”

Making a split second decision Tao closed his eyes and pressed his lips to Kris’s, pushing himself off the wall as much as possible he leant into Kris as the older boy fell into rhythm with him.

Slowly Kris let go of Tao’s hands, gliding his fingers down the younger boy’s arm, over his sides and down to his waist, he slipped his hands under Tao’s vest and pushed the material up the boy’s body. Breaking the kiss Kris leant down to bring his lips to Tao’s chest as the younger boy pulled his vest over his head and let it drop to the floor. Tangling his fingers into Kris’s hair Tao leant back against the wall, head lolling to the side slightly, he let his eye lids flutter closed as Kris worked over his skin.

Dropping his hands from the older boy’s hair Tai tugged impatiently at his t-shirt until Kris leant back enough to pull it over his head and cast it aside. Looping his arms around Kris’s neck Tao pulled him closer, bringing their lips together again, with more pressure and urgency than before.

Hands roaming over Tao’s perfectly toned body Kris broke the kiss again to look at his face as he ed the other boy’s jeans and slipped his hand into the material. Shying away from Kris’s gaze Tao tried to duck his head, placing a thumb under the teen’s chin Kris forced Tao to look at him at he started massaging the boy’s crotch through the material of his boxers. Tao’s eyelids fluttered closed again as he parted his lips to take in short, shallow breaths, his bottom lip quivering slightly as he attempted to control himself.

“Tao,” his voice was controlled as he whispered the younger boy’s name. Tao slowly opened his eyes and Kris couldn’t help but smile at the effect he was having on the boy, “admit it.” Moving his hand to the back of Tao’s neck Kris leant forwards and kissed along the teen’s jaw line as he waited for a response. A breathless, almost inaudible “what?” managed to pass Tao’s lips. Moving both his hands to Tao’s thighs Kris easily lifted the teen against the wall, smirking playfully as Tao took in a sharp breath at the change in position.

“Admit that you want this. No avoiding the question”

Wrapping his legs around Kris’s waist to support himself a little Tao studied the older boy’s face for a moment, his cocky smirk causing Tao to give a shy half smile himself as he took the chance to catch his breath.

“I want you.”

 

A/N - I'm sorry if this seems a bit sudden but... in all fairness they're ually frustrated teens

also Kris did really well on his missions and Tao took care of him when he was drunk~~