One week later (taoris)

The little things

D.O and Kai have still not spoken to Suho about their relationship

Sehun has been randomly disappearing

The Exo-M boys are in the middle of moving into the warehouse

No one has heard from Tao.

 

Standing outside a small corner shop Tao focused his abilities and easily enough brought time to a momentary stand still, leaving only him to move about freely. He only took what he needed, a cheap sandwich, a bottle of water and an apple, nothing that would have any real impact on the shops profits. Feeling more at ease doing these things now than he had the first time the teen took a moment to look around a little, browsing the newspapers and magazines he picked up some tabloid paper and started flicking through it leisurely. The sound of the shop door opening was a shock to Tao, he knew that only the others with these abilities were immune to his power. He didn’t want to turn around and see who it was, he couldn’t face any of them let alone-

“Tao?” The teen could almost hear the disbelief in Kris’s voice, he slowly turned around to face the older boy, his eyes wide with worry. Putting the tabloid paper back on the shelf Tao shrugged his bag into a more comfortable position on his shoulders and started walking to the door. Kris was quick to block his path so the teen simply stood in front of him, ducking his head.

“Speak to me Tao.” Kris’s voice was calm but the tension behind his words was obvious. Tao could barely even meet the older boy’s eyes let alone speak to him, he had no idea what to say.

Frustration getting the best of him Kris shook the teen by the shoulders and shouted at him.

“Say something!” Tao still wouldn’t meet his eyes, he made a small attempt to move away from Kris but gave up pretty quickly and just stared at the older boy’s chest as Kris softened his voice again. When the older boy spoke again his voice was weak and almost inaudible, there was a quiver in his words and Tao could hear him trying to keep his emotions in check.

“I deserve an explanation.”

Closing his eyes Tao slowly lifted his head, moving his hand slowly up he pressed his palm against Kris’s chest and half-heartedly pushed the older boy away from him a little. Kris allowed himself to take a step back, he loosened his grip on Tao’s shoulders, sliding his hands down the teen’s arms slowly he took Tao’s free hand in his own gently as the teen opened his eyes to look at him.

Tao’s breath caught in his throat as he saw the tears clouding the older boy’s eyes. Not able to stop himself Tao pulled his hand away from Kris’s in favour of stepping closer to him and looping his arms around the older boy’s neck, pulling him close.

Kris was pissed off that Tao had ran away, he was angry that the boy still hadn’t spoke, he was annoyed that he’d caught him stealing, he was irritated at the teen for not understanding how he was feeling but none of that mattered the second Tao leant into him, once the boy’s arms were around his neck Kris felt a wave of relief that he hadn’t expected when he’d been looking for Tao before. He was quick to pull Tao’s body closer to his, wrapping his arms tightly around his slim body Kris nuzzled his face into the crook of Tao’s neck and took a few shaky breaths.

“Please, don’t-” pausing Kris had to swallow back his tears before continuing, his words muffled a little as he closed the small amount of space between himself and Tao to finish his sentence.

“Don’t leave me again.” The words only just made it passed Kris’s lips before the boy let a few tears run down his cheeks and fall onto Tao’s neck.

Slowly shaking his head Tao pulled Kris’s arms away from him and stepped away from the older boy, covering the part of his neck the tears had fallen onto Tao bit his bottom lip and stared at Kris for a moment.

“Kris, I can’t.”

Hastily wiping his eyes with the back of his hand Kris sniffed back his tears and smiled desperately at the teen.

“You have to come with me Tao. We’ve almost completely moved in to the warehouse, it looks good. Everything’ll be fine if we go, please.” Laughing harshly at the older boy Tao took another step away from him and looked him over.

“Nothing will go right if I’m there. You’re better off without me, you all are.”Catching Tao’s arm Kris managed to pull the boy closer to him again and held the back of Tao’s neck with his other hand.

“You can’t say stuff like that it’s not true.” Closing his eyes Tao let himself take comfort in the way Kris handled him, just enough force to keep him in check but with such soft movements it was almost as if he wasn’t really touching Tao at all. Keeping his eyes closed Tao lowered his voice to try and get it across that he wasn’t good for the group.

“I have to go Kris, I can’t be around the others, or you.” Stepping passed the older boy Tao walked towards the exit of the shop and opened the door, freezing as he heard Kris’s muttered comment.

“You’re so selfish”

The shock of hearing something like that from Kris caused Tao lose control of his abilities momentarily, unfreezing time so that the people around started moving and talking again. Turning back to Kris, who had his back to the teen, Tao glared at him and spoke a little louder than necessary.

“Selfish?! I’m doing this for you! Everything that’s gone wrong lately has been my fault, I don’t want you to get hurt again because of me” Turning around quickly Kris walked towards Tao and pulled the teen outside the shop, pushing him against the shop wall he glared at the younger boy and spoke through his pain.

“Don’t pretend for one second that this is for me. You’re just scared of being pushed away, you left so no one could force you out.” Tao’s eyes widened as Kris told him his own feelings, he opened his mouth to argue back but was cut off by the older boy. “If you want to do something for me then come back.” Trying to deny everything Tao pushed Kris away from him, almost causing the older boy to lose his footing, and stepped away from the wall so he couldn’t be trapped against it again.

“You need to focus on the others, you need to focus on your responsibility you need-” Getting frustrated at the teen again Kris cupped the boy’s face in his hands, forcing him to look him in the face, and spoke with force and sincerity in his voice.

“I need you.

Not giving the boy the chance to react or push away from him Kris closed his eyes and pressed his lips to Tao’s, it was pressured and urgent as the older boy tried to convey his feelings for the teen through a single kiss. As he broke the kiss Kris searched the younger boy’s face for any sign that he understood. Tao glanced from the older boy’s eyes to his lips, then back to his eyes before gripping the front of Kris’s jumper to pull him back for another heated kiss.

 

 

A/N - I'm really sorry for the slow updates ><

Been getting a lot of work lately so I can only write at night so I'm sorry

If you're getting a little bored of waiting for the romantic moments I wrote a little Taoris oneshot for you guise, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/474282/about-time-taoris  thanks for the patience I promise as soon as I get a brake I'll update a bunch ^_^

 

-also, if you want any info on what the others are up to let me know as I know I've been ignoring them a little lately :/ -