Jumpy Luhan

The little things

~ Luhan and Lay's room ~

 

Luhan was used to waiting for Lay to get back from wherever he and Suho went when they left the facility but he was a little annoyed that he couldn’t just go to sleep. After finding out that Xiumin had hidden Tao’s wushu stick under his mattress the previous night Luhan had carefully checked before getting ready for bed, one restless night was enough for him. With nothing else to occupy his time Luhan walked over to his desk and sat heavily on his chair, picking up his phone he sent a quick message to Sehun asking if the boy was doing anything. Sehun didn’t take long to reply, telling Luhan he was with Suho and Lay picking up some shopping. Having nothing else to do Luhan and Sehun messaged each other for while, their conversation pointless but fun and soon enough Luhan’s boredom was forgotten.

Luhan couldn’t stop himself jumping a little as Lay stormed into the room and angrily closed the door behind him. Feeling stupid for being so jumpy Luhan put his phone on the desk and swivelled his chair to face Lay, “Are you gunna tell me what’s up or-” ignoring the boy’s question Lay quickly strode across the room and leant over Luhan, tangling his fingers into the boy’s overgrown hair he pulled the strands to tilt Luhan’s head up, and kissed him.

The kiss was a little forceful and Luhan took a moment to try and figure out what had made Lay like this and why there was such urgency behind his movements as he tugged at the bottom of Luhan’s pyjama top, raising the material up his body and exposing Luhan’s skin to the chilled air around them. Lightly pushing Lay away from him Luhan straighten his top out and ducked his head a little, “What are you doing Lay?” Frowning down at the boy Lay knelt in front of him so he could look at his face and half smiled, still looking slightly angry and impatient, there was a heavy weight behind his words that Luhan didn’t really understand but as soon as the words escaped the younger boy’s mouth Luhan knew what he had to do.

“I love you”

Luhan looped his arms around Lay’s neck and leant down to kiss him, parting his lips to allow Lay easy access if he wanted it. The younger boy’s tongue was almost instantly teasing around Luhan’s mouth, the force of the first kiss still there. Wasting no time Lay tugged at the older boy’s top again, this time Luhan lifted his arms and allowed Lay to break the kiss and pull the material over his head, the younger boy cast Luhan’s top aside and latched his lips to the newly exposed skin, tracing kisses over his torso, paying the most attention to the older boy’s collar bones knowing the effect his light nips and quick kisses had on Luhan.

“Lay~ it’s cold.” he knew he sounded whiney and somewhat pathetic, but he needed excuse to get the boy to stop for a moment and let him get his head around what was happening and it was slightly true, considering the AC in the room was blowing cold air over them. Smiling at how cute the boy looked when he pouted Lay stood up and walked to the dresser he and Luhan shared, pulling out his own pyjamas the boy stepped into their bathroom to get ready for bed, leaving Luhan to warm up.

Luhan watched after him and once the boy was out of the room he ran his fingers through his hair and took a moment to sit and breath. It wasn’t that he didn’t like Lay, it wasn’t that he didn’t want to be with him. It was just difficult for Luhan to ignore the fact that he didn’t feel the same way Lay did. It was harder to ignore because everyone, besides maybe Kris, knew that he didn’t feel the same way. Luhan jumped as his phone vibrated on the desk and shaking his head at himself for being so jumpy (again) he quickly read the message smiling at the cute goodnight text Sehun had sent him for a moment before looking at the bathroom door. Biting his bottom lip as he mulled things over Luhan deleted the conversation and put his phone down again. Picking his top up from the floor Luhan slipped the material back over his head and slipped under the covers, hoping that he would be able to get to sleep quickly for once.  

*

Stepping into the bathroom Lay let the clothes he was holding fall to the floor and leant over the sink, staring at himself in the mirror, trying to figure out what was wrong, what he was missing. He’d seen Sehun texting Luhan while they were shopping and it pissed him off. He had already proven himself to the group and to Suho, why did he still have to fight for Luhan? Giving himself the hope that maybe if he spoke to Suho about it the leader could deal with whatever was going on between those two and Luhan could be happy with him again. The way it had been before Luhan and Sehun became so close.

 

That kid.

 

A/N - Sorry about this chapter~

I personally like Lay but for the sake of the plot he's a little possesive... the jelous type