What happens now?

The little things

It was strange to not tell the others what was going on but after swearing to Suho that they’d keep quiet D.O and Kai weren’t in any position to blab. Oddly enough the three teens didn’t get any odd looks as they checked into the single bedroom Suho had checked with no luggage other than the telescope they’d brought along, the man at reception simply gave them their key card and let them be. Suho had been sure to book the room that would give them the best view of Myung Dae’s office and as soon as they were in he set up the telescope, obviously still tense from the debate earlier. Flopping onto the edge of the bed D.O blew out a little puff of air and watched as Kai walked around the room nervously. It was their first mission after the split and it was clear they weren’t sure how it would go. Once Suho was set up he watched eagerly though the telescope and spoke to the boys as he did.

“Kai, you’ve got everything right?” Sitting next to D.O the teen patted his right pocket and smiled.

“If by everything you mean the pills then yes”

“Good.”

There was tension in the air the entire time Suho was looking through the telescope, about fifteen minutes into waiting Suho waved Kai and D.O over. Standing up the boys looked out the window towards the building. Suho let Kai take a look and the teen watched as a well built middle aged man placed a mug of coffee on his desk. Kai watched as the man answered a phone call before walking towards his door. “Remember Kai, in and out, as quickly as possible.” Digging the pills out of his pocket Kai gave D.O a quick wink before flashing out of the room. D.O quickly looked through the telescope to see Kai stood in the empty office, the teen looked around for a moment before walking to the desk and dropping the pills into Myung Dae’s mug, as soon as the drugs began to dissolve the door burst open and the middle aged man stood, string at Kai. D.O could tell his was shouting and doing the only thing he could D.O ran out of the room and down the two flights of stairs to the ground floor. Running out of the hotel he took a deep breath and put all his energy into slamming his foot to the ground. The earth around him shook, he’d used enough energy to create a mini-quake that caused both the hotel and the building Kai and Myung Dae were in to shake violently for a second. The quake caused Myung Dae to topple over, he covered his head and closed his eyes long enough for Kai flash out of the office. And back to the hotel room. Running up the stairs again D.O ran to the teen and wrapped his arms around him protectively. “I panicked.” Holding D.O gently Kai smiled at the boy’s actions.

“He was gunna call the police, you saved me Kyungsoo.” Suddenly collapsing Suho started gasping for air and violently convulsing. Shocked, the two boys broke apart and knelt down next to him and tried to stop him hitting his head on anything as tears started streaming down his face. D.O and Kai didn’t understand what was happening and didn’t know what to do but they knew whatever it was it was connected to failing the mission. Reaching out Suho tightly gripped onto Kai’s arm and forced raspy breaths into his lungs, it was obvious he was in a lot of pain as a stream of blood started running from his nose while the other two boys stared at him too shocked to do anything. Taking in a hitched breath Suho suddenly stopped moving, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he turned limp. Leaning over him D.O checked the boys breathing and sighed in relief as he felt the heat of Suho’s breath on his skin. Together they carried the older boy to the hotel bed and laid him down.

 

It took about half an hour for Suho to finally come around and jolting off the bed he ran to the telescope and looked through it, D.O and Kai watched him carefully as he moved, scared he might collapse again.

“No, no, no! You can’t die, we fixed this” Running his fingers through his hair Suho sunk to the floor and shook his head slowly. Looking up he realised that the two boys had seen everything and probably needed an explanation.

“That’s how it happens. I think the messages come from EXO Planet, it’s always a name, an address and a time, the same information I give you guys. I don’t know why it’s me that gets the information but it is. This is only the second time something’s gone wrong and both times this happened. It’s nothing to worry about.” Looking at the older boy like he was crazy Kai walked forwards and sat beside him, “Nothing to worry about? Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Lay knows, I didn’t want to worry any of you and I thought everything would be fine. I’m sorry.” Kai didn’t fully understand why them failing the mission had such a bad effect on Suho but he knew it was partly his fault for getting caught in that office. D.O joined the pair on the floor, sitting the other side of Suho he draped his arm over the boy’s shoulders and together they sat and waited, none of them knowing what to do or what effect Myung Dae’s death would have on their fate.

 

 

A/N - Sorry this took so long

it will all be explained in more detail soon so please hang on >.<

let me know what you think if its not too much trouble. <3