One week later (Sehun)

The little things

Checking the time on phone Sehun realised he was running a little late and broke into a slow paced jog making it to the station just in time to hop onto the train to Hanam. Once he was on the train the teen slowly walked through the different compartments, keeping his eyes out for that boy. It was the fifth compartment he walked into that he spotted the other boy sitting with his head resting against the window as the scenery ran behind him creating a picturesque romantic atmosphere. Sehun didn’t say anything as he sat beside the boy, in the corner of the eye he could see his lips twitch into a small smile. They stayed in silence as the train made its way out of Seoul to a quieter town just outside the city.

Once they reached their stop Sehun followed the older boy off the platform and together they walked to a small field they had ended up claiming as their own. Once they were there Luhan turned to Sehun and embraced the teen with the same level of excitement he had every time they came to Hanam. Smiling softly at the older boy Sehun quickly dropped to the floor, pulling Luhan with him, and broke the silence.

“I missed you.” Luhan giggled a little at the words, covering his mouth with the back of his hand as he did, and playfully shoved the teen’s shoulder.

“We were together all day yesterday, don’t exaggerate.” Scooting to sit beside the other boy Sehun leant next to him to rest his head on Luhan’s shoulder. Taking the older boy’s hand in his own Sehun ran the pad of his thumb over Luhan’s skin.

“I’m not exaggerating. Didn’t you miss me?” Giving the teen’s hand an affectionate squeeze Luhan spoke softly, scared that Sehun had misunderstood his laughter.

“I knew we’d be together today.” Lifting his head to look at the older boy Sehun smirked at him.

“You avoided the question Luhan~” Moving so he was sat cross-legged in front of the teen Luhan cocked his head to the side and pouted in thought.

“I did?” Matching the older boy’s sitting position Sehun snickered at the boy’s mock confusion and nodded while he tried to keep his amused smile off his face.

“Yeah you did. And you know you did, come on. Say it.” Luhan kept his confused expression and scratched the side of his head a little as he ‘thought, Sehun leant forwards and shoved his shoulder jokingly. Breaking into a grin Luhan ran his index finger up Sehun’s neck to the base of his chin and guided the boy’s face closer to his as he spoke sincerely to the teen.

“I missed you.” Sehun couldn’t stop himself blushing a little at the older boy’s touch and happily let himself be lead closer to him, closing his eyes as Luhan closed the small space between them. The older boy stopped before they actually touched, letting his breath brush against Sehun’s lips for a moment Luhan glanced over the younger boy’s face. The same thing had happened each time they had been alone together and every time Luhan had somehow managed to not give into the teen’s inviting lips, somehow. Sehun still waited patiently, not expecting anything just hoping.

Biting his bottom lip Luhan dropped Sehun’s chin and leant back, looking across the field rather than at the boy. Sehun didn’t do anything to hide his disappointment. As much as he understood that Luhan and Lay were together he knew that Luhan wasn’t happy and it was getting tiring being teased by the older boy. Pouting a little Sehun sighed out most of his frustration and opened his eyes to half-smile at Luhan.

“We should probably stop meeting like this.” Snapping his attention back to Sehun Luhan cocked his head to the side and tried to decide if the teen was being serious or just teasing. They had only actually gotten together this way four times so far and they hadn’t actually done anything that counted as ‘cheating’ but Luhan caught on pretty quickly that that was probably the reason Sehun didn’t want to be so secretive anymore.

Taking his phone out his back pocket Luhan tapped the screen a few times then held the device in front of him, he signalled for Sehun to keep quiet as he put the speaker phone on and both boys listened to the phone dialling. Confused Sehun listened carefully as the person on the other end answered.

Hey Lu~ What’s up?” Eyes widening at hearing Lay’s voice Sehun watched Luhan as he spoke.

“Hey. I need to talk to you about something.”

Sure, what’s up?

“This isn’t gunna be easy and I hate to do it over the phone but I need to say this now or I never will.” Slowly shaking his head Sehun opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Lay.

Are you ok yeobo? You sound sad, what’s happened?” Luhan closed his eyes and swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat before speaking again.

“Lay. I’m ending it. I’m sorry but I can’t be with you anymore.” There was a long pause and it was obvious that Lay was shocked, when he spoke again his voice was rushed and both boys could hear that he was forcing himself to stay calm.

What- What are you talking about Lu? What do mean ending it? You’re kidding right?” Luhan leant forwards to run his fingers through Sehun’s hair as he slowly shook his head while looking at the teen to watch his reaction.

“I’m not joking Lay. I’m sorry but it’s over. And I think you know why.” As soon as Luhan finished speaking Lay’s end of the line cut off. Sehun stared at the older boy’s phone for a while, more than a little shocked by what had just happened. Grabbing the phone Sehun pushed it to Luhan’s chest and stared wide eyed at him.

“You need to call him back and tell him you were lying. Don’t do this Luhan, you’ll regret it.” Grabbing the teen’s wrists Luhan ignored the fact his phone fell on the floor and instead concentrated on leaning forwards enough to pin Sehun to the ground. With a little laughter in his voice Luhan closed the distance between them again he smirked at the teen.

“Shut up Sehun.”

Not giving himself the chance to think about it Luhan closed his eyes and pressed his lips to the younger boy’s, a little forcibly at first until Sehun responded to the kiss by relaxing into it almost immediately and letting Luhan take complete dominance over the situation.

 

 

A/N - sorry that this is a little seperate from the story line..

please trust that I'm going somewhere with all of this, I do have a plan ^_^