~*8*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

Hmm...Just be myself? But if I'm going to be myself how do I know Kyuhyun would even like me back. He did look sad that I asked him about what to do. I noticed when he smiled he looked sad, he was trying to force out a smile. I feel ad now, I guess he was the wrong person to ask, but that question was about him! Ugh, it's making me feel so guilty. You know what, I'll just do what he told me to do. Just be myself and start talking to him, maybe that will show I have interest in him. Hopefully.....

I continued walking towards my house with my earphones on. I finally arrived at my house where I saw Jiwon waiting on the couch. As she saw me she smiled at me and grabbed my arm towards the couch.

"So unnie, what happened?" She asked excitedly.

"Well, I walked home with Kyuhyun, ummm...Found out he likes this girl, he found out I like someone else...Umm, I asked him for some advice on how to talk to a guy I like, or him."

"Pabo!" Jiwon said as she gently hit my arm.

"What?" I asked.

"You asked him for advice on how to act towards him or who you like. He's going to think you won't have any interest in him at all."

"I know that. That's why I'm going to do what he told me to go to the guy I like tomorrow." I replied.

"Aigoo...Fine, you better." Jiwon said as she pointed at me. "Anyway, I have to go do homework." She left and walked up to her room. Well I'm done with the project, so no homework for me, or my other classes finished them all at school, like a nerd -_-... I went up to my room and some music and looked through my phone. 

While I scrolled through my contacts I saw Kyuhyun's name. Oh yeah we exchanged numbers, should I text him? I sat there on my bed for 5 minutes thinking if I should text him, would that be a bad or good choice? After I thought I heard a knock on the door.

"You can come in." I said as the door opened. I saw Jiwon.

"I'm done with homework, what are you doing? You texting?" She asked.

"Yes, well I'm planning if I should." I replied.

"Is it Kyuhyun?" Jiwon asked.

"Maybe..." I replied.

"Text him!" She yelled as she plopped onto my bed and rested her head on her hands. "What are you going to say?"

"I don't know yet, I'll just ask him how he's doing. Like what he said I should do." I replied.

"Okay, go!" She laughed as I started to type.

"Hey." ~ Min-Hee

"Do you think he's even going to answer?" I asked nervously. I started to hesitate if I should have even sent that text."

"Of course he will, isn't he the one that asked for your number?" Jiwon asked.

"That's true." I replied as I looked at the phone. My phone beeped after a few seconds. It was a reply.

"Told you he would reply back!" Jiwon yelled as she pointed at my phone. "Now read the message." I my phone and read his message.

"Hey Min-Hee, wats up?" ~ Kyuhyun

"Wahh! He replied!" I squealed like a fangirl.

"What's wrong?" Jiwon asked.

"Nothing, he just replied." I laughed and started to type.

"Nothing, just being bored hbu?" ~ Min-Hee

"Min-Hee unnie, you really surprise me sometimes." Jiwon laughed.

"I know I do." I chuckled.

"I never seen you act like this over a boy."

"I know, it's rare that I like a boy. Well I've liked Kyuhyun for a while now." I replied.

"What! You're only telling me this now!" Jiwon asked.

"Guess so." I laughed and waited for a reply.

"Same." ~ Kyuhyun

"So how's life?" ~ Min-Hee

~Kyuhyun POV~

It's kinda strange that Min-Hee would text me first. i never expected this from her. But hey, atleast I'm talking to her. Hopefully, hopefully I can win her heart over that guy she's liking. My phone vibrated, she replied.

"So how's life?" ~ Min-Hee

It's the first time she's ever asked that question, and that's the question I told her to tell her crush...=0 Could it be? No...It's can't, why would she ever like me? That's impossible. But people do say nothing's impossible.

"Life's okay I guess. Up's and down's." ~ Kyuhyun

"How's your life going?" ~ Kyuhyun

"Life's okay. Still sad." ~ Min-Hee

"Y u sad?" ~ Kyuhyun

"I think you already know, about the guy and such." ~ Min-Hee

"I know, I don't know what would happen, if I see the one I like being asked out." ~ Kyuhyun

"Ikr, hopefully it won't happen to both of us." ~ Min-Hee

"Yeah, hopefully." ~ Kyuhyun

"Can I ask you a question?" ~ Min-Hee

"Go ahead." ~ Kyuhyun

"Well, last night..." ~ Min-Hee

"What about last night?" ~ Kyuhyun

"Why did you...Kiss me? I'm sorry this is a akward question to ask, but I'm just curious." ~ Min-Hee

"Oh that...Well...Idk...Can I not..?" ~ Kyuhyun

I'm getting really nervous now. That was reckless of me, I should have controlled my actions.

"It's okay. =3" ~ Min-Hee

Umm.....what does it's okay mean I can't speak girl. Is that bad just it's okay bad? Or is it good, regarding the face she made...

"Thx, I should have controlled my actions." ~ Kyuhyun

"I mean...umm nvm.." ~ Kyuhyun

"Aha, it's okay...I didn't hate it." ~ Min-Hee

"You didn't?" ~ Kyuhyun

"No, not really." ~ Min-Hee

Well that was music to my ears, I thought she would get mad about that, it's a good thing she isn't phew...I did it on purpose, to thank her, and because I like her.

"Thx ^-^ " ~ Kyuhyun

"Np, hey can I txt u later? I have to eat dinner." ~ Min-Hee

"Okay, txt u later." ~ Kyuhyun

Well that conversation was nerve wracking, I though she forgot about the kissing thing and stuff. I just did all those things yesterday because I care about her. I don't want her to get sick or hurt. After we texted I went to my laptop and played starcraft for a while until I had to go to sleep. Finally it would be Friday tomorrow.