~*15*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Kyuhyun POV~

I walked with Kibum and Sungmin towards my class until Kibum stopped walking.

“Why’d did you stop walking?” I asked him confused. “Anything bothering you?”

“No, but I have an idea.”

“Shoot.” I said as I crossed my arms and listened.

“Okay, I have Taemin in one of my classes and we’re buddies, I could ask him if he’s dating Min-Hee. I mean I could do that if you want.”

“Hmm…That’s a great idea.” I grinned.

“That’s true but what if they are? Won’t that make things worse?” Sungmin said.

“Oh yeah, that’s true.” I shook my head.

“But how would you know if you don’t ask?” Kibum spoke.

“That’s true, I guess you can try.” I replied, Kibum’s such a daring guy, but maybe him asking is a good thing. I they are a thing then hopefully I’ll get over Min-Hee. The three of us continued to walk to our classes.

After First Class…

“I’ll see you later Kibum.” I smiled as I walked to my next class with Sungmin.

“See you at lunch, I’m going to ask Taemin okay?”

“What did you say?” I asked before Kibum ran to his next class. “I hope nothing goes wrong.” I sighed.

“It’s fine, just hope for the best okay?” Sungmin smiled as he patted by shoulder as we continued to walk to our class.

~Key POV~

I walk towards my next class as I bump into Taemin.

“Oh hi hyung.” Taemin smiled.

“Hey Tae, I was actually looking for you.” I said.

“Really? Well do you need anything?”

“Well I actually have to ask you something.” I replied.

“What is it?”

“Are you going out with Min-Hee?” I asked as I crossed my arms.

“Me and Min-Hee? We’re just best friends.”

“Sure she is, spill.” I commanded.

“You’re not my umma.” Taemin snorted.

“That might be true but I can always ask you am I right?

“Yes Key umma.” Taemin pouted.

“Yah! I’m not a umma! I’m a hyung pabo.” I chuckled as I ruffled his hair. “Now tell me, don’t you trust me? We’re buddies right?”

“I thought Jonghyun hyung was your buddy.” Taemin replied.

“Well that’s a different story.” I chuckled nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck. “Anyway tell me.”

“Okay, well since I trust you. But let’s keep this a secret between us okay? Promise?”

“I promise.”

“Okay, well….Min-Hee just wants to make Kyuhyun jealous because the other day he said that he likes Im Yoona and so she panicked and she said my name.” Taemin replied.

“I see, okay.. Interesting.”

“Yeah so please don’t tell anyone else.” Taemin pouted. “I promised Min-Hee.”

“Okay, we better get to class.” I smiled as I put my arm around Taemin’s shoulder and walked into our class.

After Class…..

I walked out my class and saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin talking. I had to tell Kyuhyun trying to make each other jealous didn’t take them anywhere, they’ll just keep their feelings inside.

“Kyuhyun!” I yelled as I jogged towards them. “I have to tell you something.” I’m sorry Taemin but this is the best for everyone.

“What’s wrong?” He asked puzzled.

“I need to tell you something about Min-Hee and Taemin.” I replied.

“You don’t have to.” Kyuhyun sighed as he turned around.

“Wait, it might be good news.” Sungmin said putting his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Kyuhyun turned around and looked down to the ground. “Continue.”

“Well Min-Hee is trying to make you jealous since you said you like Yoona.” Kibum said.

“Are you joking?” Kyuhyun replied smiling.

“Nope, you can go ask her yourself.” Key replied.

“Yeah, like I would go up to her and say I know you’re trying to make me jealous.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“No I swear I’m not lying but you should go or I’ll do it.” I said crossing my arms.

“Fine, fine…I’ll do it.” Kyuhyun sighed as he walked towards Min-Hee’s direction. He then stopped and turned to our direction again. “You know what I’m hungry.” He said as he walked towards the cafeteria.

“Nope get over there pabo.” Sungmin and I pushed Kyuhyun to the other direction.

“Jeez fine. If I die of hunger I’ll blame you two.” Kyuhyun said as he squinted his eyes pointing at both of us and walking away.

~Kyuhyun POV~

I hate those two I swear I’ll kill them someday. I continued walking towards Min-Hee who was surprisingly sitting on a bench alone. Where’s her ‘boyfriend?’

“Hi Min-Hee.” I smiled as I sat next to her. “Do you mind?”

“No not at all.” She smiled. “What are you doing here?”

“Nothing much, what I can’t hang out with a friend?” I chuckled.

“I guess you can for now.” She laughed.

“Hey, where’s your boyfriend?” I asked.

“Boyfriend? I have a boyfriend? Who?” She asked looking around.

“I knew it!” I laughed evily as I stood up and pointed at her. “You lier!”

“What are you talking about?” She asked dumbfounded.

“You were with Taemin this morning!”

“Oh…Psh no I wasn’t.” She said as she looked around probably looking for Taemin.

“I know you trying to make me jealous well…”

“Well what?”

“You did a good job.” I looked down.

“I-I did?” She asked.

~Min-Hee POV~

“You know I was trying to make you jealous too.” He said as he sat back down. Did he just say what I think he said? “Did you hear me?” He asked.

“Y-yes.” I replied stuttering.

“Okay good.” He smiled. “Now since both of us know what out plans were, will you go out with me?” Kyuhyun asked as he held my hand. Did he seriously just ask me what I think he asked me? Am I dreaming? Am I dead?

“Why not.” I smiled as we looked at each other.

------------

hi, sorry for not updating for a while I'm sorry T-T I almost forgot about this story I ish sowwy OTL and sorry for making the chapter so short