~*7*~

┘Why Me?┌
~Min-Hee POV~
 
Well today's been a good day so far, hopefully it doesn't mess up or anything. 
 
Lunch Period....
 
The day went by so fast today, I didn't even feel bored during class shockingly. I went to the usual table Eunji and I sit a you know the usual everyday. After a few minutes Eunji finally arrived with her lunch.
 
"So, you still on for tomorrow?" She asked.
 
"Yeah, to the mall." I smiled. We ate and shared a few laughs, we were mostly quiet. We must've been hungry or something. We started talking after we ate, while we talked Kyuhyun sat next to me.
 
"Yeah, I know right. I told her that too, keep going." He laughed.
 
"Hey Kyuhyun." I smiled.
 
"Hey." He said as he poked my cheek and smiled at Eunji.
 
"Someone's in a good mood." I said to Kyuhyun.
 
"Why not?" He asked.
 
"I don't know, I thought you would just be mad  or something." I said.
 
"You gotta stop thinking I'm still going to be mean to you Min-Hee."
 
"True." I replied.
 
"Mkay, see you guys later." He said as he smiled at us.
 
"Woah! He's so much nicer, did you do anything Min?"
 
"What? No, we just became friends that's it." I replied.

 

"Sure, just friends. You like him." She said.
 
"Obviously you already know I do..." I replied.
 
"I know, you do, I also know he likes you back." 
 
"No he doesn't, that"s like the same thing Jiwon said." I said.
 
"That's good we're thinking the same thing. But when he confesses we're going to be there telling you I told you so!" She laughed.
 
"You don't know that. He's just being nice."
 
"Yeah, what he did to you the other day was just being nice. And when he kissed you on the cheek and givin you his jacket is just ein nice." Eunji said while she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, he's just being nice. It's not like he's helping the needy, it's not like he does that to any girl. I'm sorry Min-Hee, but please just admit, you're killing me."
 
"Okay, I get your point, but why would he like someone like me? He's always hated me for how long and you think he's just going to like me out of no where?" I asked.
 
"Stop thinking so negatively Min-Hee." Eunji said.
 
"But, but....How? You can't expect me to just think he'll like me after how long I've liked him." I replied.
 
"just please, give him a chance or you a chance. Just wait I bet he will."
 
"Fine, but what if he doesn't what do you expect me to do? If he as a girlfriend?" I answered.
 
"I know he will. That girl is you."
 
"Maybe, no..Haha just kidding, you're so funny."
 
"-_-......Min-Hee, you're my best friend, but right now you just make me wanna smack your face. I'm sorry but I just hate the fact you keep thinking so negatively." 
 
"Fine, I'll try." I sighed.
 
"Good girl." She laughed. "But I'll tell you I told you so later."
 
"Okay, it's on. If it doesn't happen you have to buy me something." I laughed.
 
"Fine, if I win, I tell you I told you so and you buy me something as well." She laughed.
 
"Okay fine. Deal." I smiled.
 
We sat closer to each other talking and giggling about our love lives. I knew she liked a student named Kibum, but people mostly call him Key. I admit, he's pretty cute, just like my Kyu! What am I thinking...We talked for a while until the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and that we'll see each other later. 
 
I have to admit, I like it when Jiwon and Eunji say Kyuhyun likes me. I know he does aha no.. I know I like him, but even though I like it when they tell me those things, I also don't want to hear it. I don't know I'm indecisive so I like it then I don't is that bad?
 
As we separated I walked towards my class, within a few minutes to me, class already ended. Today went really quick I remember just sitting there writing down notes and then boom! School day's over. Everyone rushed out the classroom while I was behind the crowd of rushing students, they were trying to squeeze through the small door. But when eventually everyone got out. As I walked out I immediately put on my earphones and listen to Super Junior's Bonamana as I walked out the school. While I was walking I felt a tap on my shoulder, as I moved my head and looked no one was there, I then moved my head to the other side where I saw a smiling Kyuhyun trying to hold in his laughter.
 
"Hi!" He smiled.
 
"Someone's really cheerful right now." I smiled.
 
~Kyuhyun POV~
 
"Yeah, I am!" I laughed.
 
"I know." She smiled.
 
"Can I walk with you?" I asked nicely.
 
"You're already walking next to me so why not?" She replied. "Where's your twin?" She laughed.
 
"Oh, Gyuhyun? Yeah him? He already went home."I laughed.
 
"Haha, yeah Gyuhyun. But you're the original." She said.
 
"I know right? The one and only Cho Kyuhyun, no Cho Gyuhyun. I'm just one person." I laughed.
 
"Yeah, so how's life?" She asked me. Oh, how's life...That's a hard question to answer, hmm let me see..Oh yes! Right now the girl that I've always been mean to is right here laughing with me. Oh and I also want to confess but I don't think she likes me back...Yeah, hmm life's going great. Ugh this is so complicated.
 
"Life's good. A few ups and downs but I eventually get over them." I replied.
 
"I know right? Hey can I tell you something?" She asked.
 
"Go ahead." I answered.
 
"Okay, well I like this guy but I doubt he will ever like me back. How should I start a conversation with him or maybe confess?" She asked seriously. Oh, she already likes someone? That really hurt Min-Hee....
 
"Oh, just be yourself. Just talk, say hi or hows life." I replied as I smiled sadly.
 
"Thanks now how about you? Do you like someone?" She asked curiously.
 
"I liked this girl but I just found out she likes someone else." I replied sadly.
 
"Really? I just did too." She sighed. "So we know what both of us are going through."
 
"I guess you're right." I replied.
 
"Yeah think positively." I smiled, but this smile was covering up the hurt...Wow, I kinda sound like a girl hehe...*sigh* T-T
 
We walked to our houses since mine was closer.
 
"Bye Kyuhyun." She waved at me and walked away.
 
"Bye MIn-Hee!" I replied as I walked inside my house as I walked to the living room and sat down. I rested my head on my hands while my elbows were on my thighs. I looked down at the floor. Why am I even trying? She already likes someone else, unless I can win her, but that's impossible. I sat there in my own world until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and it was Ara.
 
"You okay Kyuhyun?" She asked.
 
"Yeah I guess. I found out Min-Hee likes someone else." I replied.
 
"Really? I'm sorry you found out." She comforted.
 
"Thanks, but it hurts more that I found out by her asking on how to approach the guy she likes." I said. I heard her sigh and rub her hand along my back.
 
"I'm sorry." Ara said again. "Hey it's time for dinner." I didn't notice the time it was already 6:30, time went by so fast. I followed Ara to the dinning room as our family ate dinner.