~*21*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

“Yah! I told you he likes you!” Jiwon said smiling. “I told you so.”

“I know, I know.” I chuckled. “But what if he just doing this because I called him ‘Chubby Thing’ before.” I frowned.

“Yeah, but then do you think he would hold grudges after this long? The question is, do you still call him that?”

“No.”

“Then that’s good. If you stil did then that would have a higher chance of him just playing with you to get revenge or something. Has he done anything to try to hurt you in some way?”

“No, he hasn’t, he’s actually been helping me if something happens to me.” I answered.

“Well that’s a good sign, at least he’s not calling you names anymore or something right?” Jiwon smiled.

“Yeah, I guess.” I smiled as I yawned. “Anyway, we better get some sleep.”

“Okay, night unnie.” She smiled as she walked towards her room and closed the door behind her. I walked to my room and changed into my sleeping clothes.

I wonder what will happened tomorrow when I see Kyuhyun. Will it be a good day or a bad day? Well, I guess I’ll never know until that day comes. I layed there in my thoughts as I slowly drifted to sleep.

Saturday Morning….

I wake up to hear my phone beeping. Someone was sending me messages. I sat up and my phone to see it was Kyuhyun texting me, well spamming me to be exact.

Hey ~ Kyuhyun

Psst..~ Kyuhyun

Are you awake yet?~ Kyuhyun

Spam~Kyuhyun

Kekeke~Kyuhyun

Sorry.~Kyuhyun

I just want to see you.~ Kyuhyun

I’ll see you later.~ Kyuhyun

Please answer.~Kyuhyun

I sat there reading the messages with a grin on my face.

“This guy.” I chuckled as I started to answer him.

I’m awake now.~Min-Hee

Thanks for waking me up haha.~ Min-Hee

Sorry.~ Kyuhyun

It’s okay, it was cute ^-^ ~ Min-Hee

Yay! Aha, hey when will you be free today?~ Kyuhyun

I’m free now.~ Min-Hee

You are? Great, can I see you in an hour?~ Kyuhyun

Okay ^-^ ~ Min-Hee

After that he didn’t reply. I better get ready. I quickly showered and put my hair into loose bun and wore my favorite grey skinny jeans, my white converse shoes, and a loose pink shirt with a white tank top underneath.

“Hey, where are you going?” I heard Jiwon say as she poked her head in my room.

“Gonna see Kyuhyun.” I reply as I walk towards the door.

“Okay, you’re lucky, umma and appa left for work already.” Jiwon said.

“Oh, but is there breakfast?” I asked as Jiwon nodded and walked down the stairs.

As I walked down I saw some rice and meat. I took a small bowl and fillled it with rice and a few pieces of meat.

“When are you going to see him?” Jiwon asked as I chewed on my food.

“Somewhere around this hour, I don’t know.” I replied as I continued eating my food.

“Okay, but you better tell me what happened okay?” Jiwon said as I just nodded wirh a smile.

Jiwon and I sat there talking until we heard the doorbell ring.

“I think I know who it is.” Jiwon smiled as I put my bowl in the sink and walked towards the door.

“Hey.” Kyuhyun smiled as I opened the door.

“Hi Kyuhyun.” I smiled as Jiwon poked her head through the door.

“Hi Kyuhyun oppa.” She grinned.

“Hey Jiwon.” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Are you ready to go?”

“Yeah, just let me get something.” I said as I walked back inside. I took my phone and wallet with me. “Hey, call me if you need anything okay?” I said to Jiwon.

“It’s okay unnie, you know I’m only a year younger. I’m a big girl too.” She chuckled as she sipped her water.

“Okay, but call me just in case okay?”

“Okay, have fun unnie.” She smiled as I walked out the door.

“Ready to go?” He asked.

“Yes sir.” I chuckled as we started walking. “So where do you want to go?”

“I wanted to go to the park.” Kyuhyun replied as he slid his hand into mine.

“Okay.” I grinned aswe walked towards the park that was a block away. While we walked we shared a few laughs and smiles while we enjoyed each other’s company. On our way towards the park we decided to but some ice cream. I got strawberry while Kyuhyun just got vanilla.

When we finally arrived at the park we decided to sit down on the grass and finished our ice cream cones.

“Hey look there are dandilions.” I smiled as I picked one up.

“Make a wish.” Kyuhyun smiled as I closed my eyes and made a wish.

I wish Kyuhyun really likes me, and that we would be dating.

“What did you wish for?” Kyuhyun asked as I opened my eyes.

“I’m not telling.” I grinned. “It’s your turn to make a wish.”

“I don’t need to.” He replied.

“Why not?”

“Because I wish already came true.” He smiled.

“Aww.” I blushed.

“No, not you. I mean I finally got to get ice cream.” Kyuhyun scoffed as I sat there pouting. “Do you really believe that?”

“Yes.” I nodded.

“Dummie, of course it’s you. I never knew we would ever be able to go out.” Kyuhyun chuckled as I blushed again. “Hey, can I ask you something?” He asked as I nodded in approval. “Will you be mine?” He asked as he held my hand while looking at me in the eyes.

“Yes.” I smiled.

“Yes!” Kyuhyun grinned. “Can I?”

When he asked me that question, I just knew the answer was going to be yes.

I watched him as his face got closer to mine. Next thing I know, he soft lips were touching mine.

“I really love you.” He whispered as he cupped my face in his hands.

“I love you too.” I chuckled as I kissed his cheek.

I guess wishes really do come true.

I sure have a lot to tell Jiwon about today.

-----

A/N The story is finally finished, thank you subbies for being patient and reading this story ^-^