~*19*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

“Okay, just relax don’t freak out if you feel like you’re going to fall.” Kyuhyun said as we kept moving.

“What if I already feel like I’m going to fall?” I panicked. I really felt like I was going to fall on my face or my .

“Just don’t because that’s going to actually make you fall on your face and I’m sure you don’t want to fall on that pretty face of yours.” Kyuhyun answered. Aww he thinks I’m pretty? I’m so touched.

“You think I’m pretty?” I smiled.

“Think you’re pretty? Of course not, why would I?” Kyuhyun replied as he looked away and rub the back of his neck. Obviously he’s lying.

“Pabo! You need to stop lying, that’s mean.” I scolded him.

“Hey, I’m just telling you the truth. Right Min-Hee?” He said as he cocked his head to the side like a little puppy. Aww so adorable! But I can't let him just do that, but he’s adorable though. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. “Okay so you’re going to be like that? All rolling your eyes like a little meanie.” Kyuhyun said as he pouted.

“Me? Being mean? Look who’s talking.” I said as I crossed my arms and turned around to look at him.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry.” He pouted. “I’m just playing with you that’s all. I think you look cute when you’re mad.”

“So you want me to be always mad at you?”

“I didn’t say that.” He said as he poked my cheek.

“Uh, yes you did.”

“Fine, I’m sowwy.” He pouted. Aww, just too adorable must not give in to the cuteness.

“Fine, I forgive you.” I smiled. “You’re lucky you're cute.” I smiled as I pinched his cheeks.

“Hey! I’m not cute.” He said as he scrunched his nose.

“Yeah, you’re not cute. You’re ‘handsome’ not cute.” I said.

“Thank you.” He smiled as I turned around and let him guide me with the skating.

We skated for only two hours but it seemed like only a few minutes. I finally learned how to skate with the help of Kyuhyun. I had a lot of fun; even though he’s really mean sometimes it’s cute. I think it’s one of his charms; he always takes back what he says. Well sorta but in a cute way though. I like how he gives compliments while teasing you but secretly if you listen to his words he says really sweet things.

After we skated we both agreed we were hungry.

“What does Min-Hee want to eat?” Kyuhyun asked as we sat in his car.

“I don’t know, what do you want to eat?”

“No, you choose. I’ll eat what you eat.”

“Hmmm, okay then.” I sat there thinking but nothing came up in my mind. “I got nothing.” I said.

“Okay then, I have an idea it’s near this park.” Kyuhyun suggested.

“Okay! Then let’s go.” I smiled.

“Okay, here we go.” Kyuhyun smiled as he started the car and started to drive. While we sat in the car in silence we listened to some music, Promise You from Super Junior K.R.Y played. It’s one of my favorite songs ever!

“I love this song.” I smiled as I listened.

“You do?” Kyuhyun asked as I nodded.

“Hey you should sing, I wonder what you sound like.” I said as I looked at him ready to listen.

“I don’t know, I’m a horrible singer.” Kyuhyun confessed.

“That doesn’t matter, I want to hear you.” I said. “Please.” I said as I looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

“Fine, I guess just this time, don’t make fun of me though.” He said as he cleared his throat and started singing. I sat there and listened in awe, he’s a wonderful singer. It’s like he’s part of the group singing he should be a singer.

“Pabo!” I said as he finished singing.

“How come?” He asked looking at me confused.

“You said you were a horrible singer and you’re not. Are you sure you didn’t sing in this song?” I said as I tilted my head looking at him.

“Yes I’m sure.” He chuckled. “Do you think I really sing that well?”

“Yes I do.” I smiled. “You should sing more often.”

“I don’t know, maybe just for you.” He smiled as he parked the car. “Here we are.” He said as he stopped the engine.

“Yay we’re here.” I smiled happily.

“Yep.” He chuckled as we got out the car and jogged towards my side and opened the car door.

“Thank you again.” I smiled as I got out and walked with him towards the restaurant.

We got a table for two that was outside the restaurant, I didn’t notice it was already starting to get dark but oh well it’s Friday. After we ordered our food and ate a few minutes later we sat there and just talked.

~Kyuhyun POV~

I honestly didn’t know this date would go this well I thought it would be a disaster. As we talked after we ate I looked into her brown eyes. I never knew her eyes were really pretty though. The way they sparkle are just amazing.

“Hey how about we go to the park and walk around after we pay?” I suggested.

“Okay, that sounds nice.” She smiled as we both stood up as I paid for the dinner.

“You ready?” I asked as I held out my arm as we walked out the restaurant.

“Yes.” She smiled as we walked towards the park.