~*17*~

┘Why Me?┌

Friday Afterschool….

~Min-Hee POV~

“I’ll see you later okay?” Kyuhyun smiled as he dropped me off at the front of my porch.

“Okay, I’ll see you later.” I smiled.

“I’ll pick you up at 7 okay?”

“Okay, I’ll see you!” I smiled as I walked into my house. As I walked through the door Jiwon ran towards me.

“He asked you out! He asked you out!” She yelled happily.

“Yes, I know child.” I chuckled as I patted her head.

“Where are you two going?” She asked.

“I don’t know yet.” I replied as we walked towards my room.

“I’ll help you with your outfit.” She smiled as she walked in my room and straight towards my closet. I sat down on my bed as I looked at her rummaging through my closet looking for an outfit. “Oooo here’s one.” She smiled as she turned around and held a pair or blue skinny jeans, a light pink blouse with ruffles. “With this outfit you can wear your brown combat boots or if you want your white flats.”

“That’s actually a good idea.” I smiled as I took the outfit and changed into it.

“Waaa! Daebak you look so pretty, what should you do with your hair.” Jiwon said as she crossed her arms and tapped her chin.

“I could just curl my hair.” I replied as I walked towards the bathroom.

“Good idea.” She grinned. “Wait, what time is he picking you up?”

“7.” I replied.

“Okay, you have an hour and a half to finish getting ready since you two decided to come home late.”

“Yes, I know I came home late, we walked slowly.” I chuckled as I the curling iron.

“Good thing you know.” Jiwon chuckled.

“Yes umma.” I chuckled as I sprayed heat resistant in my hair.

“Yah! You’re supposed to be the umma, you’re the unnie.” She pouted as she crossed her arms.

“I know I am.” I chuckled as I started to curl my hair.

An hour and a half later…

*Ding Dong*

“Min-Hee, your boyfriend’s here!” Jiwon chuckled.

“Shut up.” I smiled as I opened the door and there I saw Kyuhyun.

“Hi, you look great.” He smiled as he gave me a rose.

“Aww, thank you.” I smiled as I received the rose. “You look great too.”

“Thanks, should we get going?” Kyuhyun asked as he held out his hand.

“Okay.” I smiled as I closed the door behind me. As we walked I heard the front door open.

“Have fun you two!” Jiwon yelled.

“Sorry.” I covered my face in embarrassment.

“Aha, it’s okay. If my noona was here she would do the same thing.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes.” He smiled as we walked towards his car. He opened the door for me as I went inside and put on the seatbelt.

“So where we going?” I chuckled.

“Somewhere down the hill.” Kyuhyun replied.

“And where’s that?” I asked.

“Somewhere, I won’t tell you.” He chuckled. “Hey can I asked you a question?” He asked.

“Sure, go ahead.”

“Do you know how to skate?” He asked.

“N-not really.” I replied shyly.

“Okay okay, just asking.” He smirked as he continued to drive.

“Why you look like that?” I asked nervously.

“Look like what? My face?” He asked as he pointed at his own face.

“Yes, your face what’s wrong with it?”

“Something’s wrong with my face?” He asked as he put his hand on his chest. “I’m hurt.”

“Don’t go all diva on me.” I chuckled.

“Me a diva? You call me gay!” He asked shocked as he fanned himself.

“No, no you’re straight!” I chuckled.

“It’s too late now girl!” He said as he snapped his fingers and have me the hand.

“Oh no, you did not just do that.” I said trying to look all serious, “You’re doing it so weird.” I said while making a face.

“Well honey, I just did and you better not throw a fit.” Kyuhyun replied still acting like a total diva.

“Okay, okay I give up I don’t want diva Kyuhyunnie I want Kyuhyun oppa.” I pouted also pretending to cry.

“Scene….” He said. “And that’s how I act all being a diva. Mwahaha.” He chuckled as he looked at me and smiled sweetly.

“Geez diva alert.” I chuckled as I looked at the street. While I looked at the road it was like I was in a trance, I felt sleepy all of a sudden. Next thing I know I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi! xlightlovex here, sorry for the late update and sorry it's too short. BTW do you get sleepy while looking at the road if your the passenger and you're at the front? I do, I hope I'm not the only one though....Anyway I found this gif and wow, it's funny to me lol

tumblr_ms59syOGpL1sgpxsco1_250.gif

Kyuhyun's so mean!! But we love him anyway lol