~*6*~

┘Why Me?┌

~MIn-Hee POV~

After I cleaned up I immediately went to sleep, well today was an interesting day. But I hated and loved this day. Ehe....He kissed my cheek. I'm grinning like an idiot..After I thought about today I fell asleep.

*Beep Beep*

My alarm clock went off, time for school again, I did my usual routine in the morning. After I went downstairs JIwon sat next to me and bumped my shoulder.

"So did anything happen with you and Kyuhyun yesterday?" She smiled.

"Maybe." I replied smiling at her.

"What happened? Tell me everything!" She said. I told her about my tripping and him carrying me on his back. "OMG!" She squealed. I didn't tell her about him kissing me on the cheek.

"Okay, so there's one more thing that happened...He....Kissed, me on...the cheek." I whispered.

"What! OMG!" She squealed again. I just laughed.

"Calm down, he was probably just being nice that's all." I l chuckled.

"Just being nice? No, that can't just be being nice, if he was then he's very nice.." Jiwon laughed. "Obviously he like you!" 

"Doubt it, we're just friends I guess." I replied.

"Fine, think what you think, when if comes true I'll be here telling you I told you so."

"Okay girls you should get going." Our umma said.

"Yes umma." We replied and put on our jackets and backpacks and left. Jiwon rides the bus and I walk to school. I pluged in my earphones again and as I started to walk to school again that hooded guy comes up to me again.

"Hi person." I said.

"Morning." He replied.

"Tell me your name." I said.

"I'll tell you later." He replied.

"C'mon tell me now or I'll pull your hood down." I laughed.

"Psh, not unless you can catch me." He said jogging away from me.

"Yah! Don't make me run!" I yelled, I too soon started to run after him.

"You can't catch me!" He yelled but soon stopped. "I forgot about yesterday, never mind. I don't want you to run." He walked towards me still covering his face.

"How do you know about yesterday?" I asked Kyuhyun was the only one that knew about me tripping yesterday. "Are you a stalker?" 

"Me a stalker? Wow, isn't that kinda rude accusing someone for something they didn't do." He replied.

"That's true but who are you how did you know?" I asked trying to pull down his hood.

"Like I said I'll tell you later I've said too much." He looked down. I reached for his hood and finally pulled it down.

"Kyuhyun?" I asked puzzled. "It was you the whole time?" 

"I'm not Kyuhyun." He bluffed. "I'm his twin." He replied.

"Haha, nice try I'm not dumb." I said.

"You're not dumb I'm his twin." He replied.

"Seriously? You're bluffing, Kyuhyun only has a sister Ara." I replied.

"Maybe he never told you about me." He replied trying to look serious. I gave him a dirty look and playfully hit his arm.

"Okay then. 'Kyuhyun's twin'." I replied.

"Thank you." He said. While we walked I kept giving him dirty looks, I knew it was Kyuhyun. "Can you stop looking at me like that?" He asked.

"I will when you admit you're Kyuhyun." I replied.

"Well then keep staring." He smirked. "You can't get enough of me." 

"Yeah right." I hit him on the arm and continued staring for a few minutes. He kept looking back at me.

"Okay fine! I admit! I'm Kyuhyun will you stop staring at me now?" He admitted.

"I knew I could break you." I laughed. "Why were you even hiding your face?" I asked.

"Why not?" He asked and smirked at me which soon turned into a laugh. I pouted at him while he poked my cheek, he's defiantly acting all nice, is he just faking it again? Should I trust him this time? We finally arrived at school, we only had 2 minutes to get to class we had the same first period, we had to run. Our class was held upstairs. We ran up the stairs we burst open the door, everyone looked at us strangely. We raced to our seats just in time the bell just rang, if we didn't reach in time we would get detention. 

"Okay class sit with your partner for the project you're working on." Our teacher announced as she sat down and read a book. Kyuhyun and I exchanged looks, there was a empty seat next to him. He glanced at the seat then to me, he was signaling me to sit next to him. So I got out my seat and sat next to him.

"What do you want to work on?" He asked.

"We could work on the demonstration if you want." I replied.

"Okay!" He smiled and got up to get the materials we needed. While we worked on it for 20 minutes we were almost done. We just needed a few more parts. 

"Can you pass me the tape?" I asked.

"Sure." He gave me the tape but I wasn't looking at where the tape was instead I grabbed his hand instead, I turned to look at him I was holding his wrist instead. 

"Sorry." I apologized as I let go of his wrist.

"It's fine." He laughed. I mean it shouldn't matter right? His was more surprising, unexpected. We continued working on our project, when the bell rang we finished the demonstration in time. We were ready for tomorrow. We could easily turn it in, and I thought I had to do this project myself. I'm glad he helped me we got to know each other better we have things we have in common. 

~Kyuhyun POV~

Well that was interesting. So many things happened this morning, when I told her I had a twin I thought it would work but I knew she's too smart for that. I knew I couldn't fool her. After the bell rang she took the demonstration. 

"Hey, can we exchange numbers?" I asked her, was that the right move?

"Sure." She smiled. "As long as you don't say mean things okay?" 

"I promise." I replied as we exchanged numbers. "We better get going, I'll see you later!" I smiled at her and left with my friend to go to my next class.

"Hey, do you like that Min-Hee girl?" My friend Sungmin asked.

"I don't know. Maybe." I replied I knew I liked her.

"I have to admit she's pretty." He added.

"I know right, plus she's nice and smart." I smiled.

"Kyuhyun just admit it. I'm your best friend I knew you since elementary school, you can tell me anything."

"That's true." I replied. "Well, keep it between us, I do." 

"I knew it, don't worry. I won't tell. You can trust me." He smiled as he patted me on the back as we headed to P.E. class.