~*5*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

I admit that was kinda mean but it really got annoying, plus I'm still pissed about what he said to me. And that name "" what did I even do to deserve that name? 

"Hey, MIn-Hee, did something happen between you and Kyuhyun yesterday?"

"Not yesterday but today." I told her everything he did.

"That's rude, now I know why you hate him much more. But even with that do you still like him?" She asked.

"I don't know I'm confused. I don't get why but when I'm with him and we're not in school he's a nice guy, but when at school, he's just ugh, I don't know he' such a jerk. I hate it, does he have split personalities or something? I'm not sure about my feelings for him."

"I know, you don't but time will tell." Eunji said while she patted my back and continued eating her lunch. We ate and talked until we heard the bell, time to go back to class. We walked to our classes, while I walked to my class I heard yelling and running behind me. I turned around and I saw Kyuhyun running towards me.

"Min-Hee! Wait!" He yelled. I stopped and turned around.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Is it important?" 

"Well, I don't know about you but it's important to me." He replied.

"You said it's not important to me so it's not. Now I have to go to class, I'll see you afterschool." I replied and walked away

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" He yelled and grabbed my wrist.

"What do you want? Let me go." 

"I'm talking to you, do you know how rude it is to walk away when someone is talking?" He asked with anger in his voice.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, what is it?" 

"I just want to say I'm sorry about what happened." He apologized.

"Hmm.I'll think about it." I replied and walked to my next class leaving him alone in the hall. I arrived at my classroom just in time.

Finally after 1 and a half hours of classes the school day was over. I packed my things and walked out the classroom and to the gate in the front on the school where I saw Kyuhyun waiting for me.

"Great you're here." He smiled. "C'mon let's get going partner, it's only two blocks away." He started walking with me following behind him, I wasn't really paying attention where I was walking, I stepped in a ditch and tripped. I was on my , I scraped my knee, it was bleeding a lot. Kyuhyun immediately turned around and ran next to me.

"Omo, what happened?"

"I tripped I walked into a ditch over there." I pointed where the ditch was, I noticed there were a few pieces of glass where I tripped which cause it to bleed more.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, it just hurts when I move my knee." I replied. I heard Kyuhyun sigh as he offered his hand to help he stand up.

"Get on my back, we're almost to my house, we could clean it up when we get there." He said as he bent his back.

"What if I don't want to." I replied.

"Can you please just get on, do you want it to be infected pabo?"

"Yah! Don't call me that." I yelled.

"Sorry, c'mon it will be quick, just a few minutes, I know it stings, just get on." He replied.

I did what I was told, I wrapped my arms around his neck when I got on his back. When we arrived at his house he opened the door and put me down on the couch and left and came back. He carried me in his arms.

"You know I can walk by myself, plus I'm heavy." I said.

"You're not heavy." He replied as he carried me to the bathroom in his strong arms. Min-Hee snap out of it, he's just helping you. Right?

He placed me on the sink counter and started to wash off the blood from  the cut, he slowly patted the cut with cloth, he point some ointment on the cut and put a bandage on it. 

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Welcome." He replied and helped me get down the sink counter and walked to to the living room couch and started writing down our notes for almost 2 hours.

"Look we're done with the notes then the project, we just need to do the demonstration." I said.

"Great, isn't this due on Friday?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied. 

"Okay, so today is Wednesday and we have 1 more day...Or two to do the demonstration." He exclaimed. "What should we do for the demonstration?" He asked.

"Hmmm..How about we do something like how the respiratory system works, like maybe how the lungs and heart change the dirty blood to clean blood."

"That can work." He smiled. We drew a picture on how the demonstration might look and work.

~Kyuhyun POV~

We worked on the project for 30 more minutes.

"Hey, Kyuhyun is this your girlfriend?" My sister asked and winked.

"No noona, we're just friends. Oh and this is Min-Hee, Min-Hee this is my sister Ara."

"Hi." She smiled at Min-Hee. "Hey, Min-Hee, would you like to stay for dinner?"

"I don't know, it's getting kinda late."

"Please, you should."

"I guess I can. I guess staying a little it longer won't hurt." She smiled.

"Yay, okay dinner will be ready in 10 minutes." Ara smiled and went to the kitchen. Min-Hee looked through her phone.

"Min-Hee?" She looked up, her bangs covering her eyes, I laughed and swept her bangs to the side. "Are you still mad?"

"No, I admit I was rude to you too. Haha, we're even then." She smiled, she looked cute when she smiled, especially with her hair curled she looked cute. ^.^

We talked about each other for a few minutes and even shared a few laughs until Ara called us because dinner was ready. We started to eat until Min-Hee looked at her phone.

"Thank you for the delicious dinner, but I have to get going it's getting late." She bowed.

"Okay Min-Hee, goodbye, come back anytime when you want." My umma smiled as Min-Hee walked towards the door. It was already so dark and it was cold tonight.

"I'll walk you home." I said.

"No it's okay, I can walk home myself."

"It's fine, plus I want to take in some fresh air." I said while I put on my jacket and closed the door behind us. We walked next to each other I noticed she was shivering, it was really cold.

~Min-Hee POV~

It's so cold tonight. I was shivering, I folded my arms and tried to make myself warmer, until I noticed Kyuhyun wrapping is jacket around me.

"What are you doing? You'll get a cold." I said.

"I'm fine, I'm warm like this." He said while fog or mist came out his mouth.

126060599911.gif  <-----I had to add the pic XD

"You sure?" I asked.

"Positive." He smiled. After a while we walked for 10 minutes I noticed he started to shiver, but he was still trying to keep me warm. 

"We're here." I announced as I opened the door. "You wanna come in to warm up?"

"Sure thanks." He smiled and came in. I lead him to the couch as I went straight to the kitchen to give him something warm to drink. Instead I gave him hot chocolate, I would've gave him tea, but we ran out so hot chocolate has to do. 

"Here you go." I smiled.

"Thanks Min-Hee." He smiled at me, he looked adorable smiling. After he drank the hot chocolate and started to leave I almost forgot I borrowed his jacket.

"Oh Kyuhyun I forgot your jacket here." I handed him his jacket.

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and walked out the door, but he stopped and faced me and kissed me on the cheek and ran back home. I was surprised but I didn't hate it, I felt the warmth of his lips still lingering on my cheek, hehe...OMG! <3 I walked upstairs to my room and washed up.