~*18*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Kyuhyun POV~

Aww she looks so cute when she’s sleeping, I just want to pinch her cheeks, but her lips look so abandoned. I wonder if she ever had her first kiss yet. Hmm…I wonder, but I have to focus on driving. Hehe, can’t wait to take her skating, I mean I’m not a pro at it but we’ll still have fun right?

I continued to drive for a few minutes until we finally arrived. I turned my head to look at Min-Hee who was still sleeping. Awww so cute, but she has to wake up now.

“Min-Hee.” I whispered.

“Mhmmm…”

“Min-Hee, wake up.” I whispered while I poked her cheek and kept my finger on her cheek. She scrunched her nose and swatted my hand away from her face and turned her face to the opposite direction. Okay, I see what she wants to do. It’s probably going to take a while to wake her up. I looked at her and poked her again.

“Go away.” She mumbled half asleep.

“Okay, so you’re going to be like that? Okay fine, be rude like that.” I pouted as I crossed my arms and stared at her for a minute. She opened one of her eyes and started laughing. “What are you laughing at?” I asked.

“You’re staring at me.” She chuckled as she yawned and stretched her arms.

“I know I was, it was the only way left to wake you up.” I replied.

“Well I’m awake now.” She smiled. “Where are we?”

“We’re at the place I was talking about.” I answered.

“Oh, okay.” She smiled as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

“Let’s go.” I smiled as I opened the door and walked out to her side where I opened her door.

“Thank you, such a gentleman.” She chuckled as she waited for me to close the door.

“Let’s go then.” I smiled as I held my hand out which she took happily.

“Where are we going?” She asked.

“Just wait and see.”

“Are we going skating?”

“Why would you think that?”

“I don’t know you asked if I knew how to skate which I don’t and you smirked and that’s when you started acting like a diva. Which I quote, you are not.” Min-Hee chuckled. Gosh, who knew she would figure out we were going skating, I feel stupid for asking her if she knew how to skate.

“Okay, fine. Maybe but maybe it’s different.” I replied as we walked into the entrance.

“I knew it!” She chuckled. “We are going skating I bet we’re here so you can make fun of me.” She pouted. Why would I do that? What if I just wanted to spend some time with her?

“Of course, I took you here to make fun of you.” I chuckled evilly.

“You’re so mean you know.” She replied as she lightly punched my arm. Aha, does she really think I’m just going to sit here and make fun of her skating? That would be just too harsh and Kyuhyun don’t roll like that.

~Min-Hee POV~

I don’t really think he took me here to make fun of me. But let’s just play along, shall we? I walked with him towards where the skates were. We waited there to get our skates. When we finally got them and put them on I shakily stood up and fell on my . Yes, I fell when I just stood up.

“Haha you okay?” Kyuhyun asked as he held out his hand.

“Yeah, I’m fine. But it hurt.” I pouted as I rubbed my and got up.

“You’ll get used to it. C’mon let’s get to where we get to skating.” He smiled.

“Okay fine I better not fall on my .” I said while sticking my tongue out.

“Okay, I’ll try to not let you fall.” He snickered as he held my hands. He hand gentle hands unlike other guys that just hold onto your hands because they’re forced to. “Okay you ready?” He asked looking at me. I nodded as we walked towards the smooth surface of the rink. As I stepped on the white surface I nearly slipped but luckily my instincts kicked in I wrapped my arm around Kyuhyun’s arm. He looked down on me and chuckled. “Don’t worry I got you.” He smiled as he held onto my hand tighter than he did previously.

“Are you sure because I almost slipped, again.” I pouted.

“Yes, I got you.” He chuckled as he let go of my hand and went behind me.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Like I said I got you.” He chuckled as he put his hands on my shoulders. “Now, move your feet.” He ordered.

“Okay, here we go.” I said as I moved one foot an inch.

“Move your feet more.” He chuckled.

“But I’m scared.”

“Pabo.” He murmured.

“Yah! What did you call me!” I said.

“Nothing.” He replied.

“I’m pretty sure you called me ‘pabo’ pabo.”

“Now you called me pabo, we’re even okay?”

“Fine, I guess.” I replied.

“But you should know that I‘ll try as much as possible not to let you fall okay?”

“Mhmm…Okay whatever.” I mumbled.

“Yah! I will.” He pouted. “Let’s go!” He smiled as he moved his feet making us move a few feet while he still rested his hands on my shoulders. I admit I liked how he was helping me, I mean this was a first date right? Or is this and outing? If this is a date then it’s pretty fun.