~*1*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

I walk out my house I put on my earphones and listen to some music. My name's Min-Hee I'm a highschool junior, I'm one of those girls that people often call nerds or dorks. -_-

I walked until I was near my school, I saw my bestfriend Eunji waving at me and running towards me. She finally stopped and walked next to me.

"Hey Min-Hee. How's your morning so far?" 

"Well, for me it's kinda cold since all girls have to wear skirts for school even during fall where it's getting cold." 

"True, but hey it's 15 minutes until it's time for class. Let's walk together."

Eunji and I walked together to our classroom. As I sat down I took out my completed homework and sat there with my head resting on my hands. I sat there until I saw Cho Kyuhyun. *sigh* Why does he have to be so cute anyway? But I just hate the fact that he's one of those popular jerks you see at school. He started to walk towards me. My heart beated a little faster.

"Yah! Dork let me copy your homework!" He yelled.

"I have a name you know." I snapped.

"Whatever just let me copy your homework I don't wanna get scolded."

"Fine." I replied. I saw him smirk and copy the homework down within a few minutes.

Why am I even letting him copy the homework he isn't that dumb to do his homework. I admit he's actually smart, well if he feels like it.

"Okay thanks nerd." He said harshly.

"Yah! You call me that again I'll-I'll" I studdered.

"You'll what? Not let me copy your homework again?" He laughed.

I tried to stand my ground but I felt so short, he was like a giant well a cute giant.

"That's what I thought Minnie." He smirked and left.

"Yah! It's Min-Hee!" I yelled back at him which soon turned into a whisper.

He just glanced at me and smirked. Aish, why does he have to smirk a lot.

I sat back down and waited until the class started a minute later. The teacher walked in as we bowed.

"Good morning class." The teacher said.

"Good morning mam." Everyone replied and sat back down.

"Class you are going to do a science project." Everyone whined to what she said. "Be quiet. I'll announce who your partner is."

I didn't listen to the names until I heard my name.

"Okay Min-Hee your partners with Kyuhyun." The teacher announced.

What? My eyes opened really wide, I was so shocked. I looked at Kyuhyun and saw him just laugh and smile at me. An evil smile. I guess I have to do all the work this time. Such a lazy, cute jerk. He was my crush for a few years now... I know it's a shame. The only thing he's done is being mean which makes me hate him.

The teacher gave us some free time to start on the project which is due on Friday, that's not gonna be enough time for me to do this project by myself. Kyuhyun walked up to me and sat on the empty chair next to mine comfortably.

"So what should we start on partner." He winked.

"Well, you should do some research on the human body."

"What if I don't want to." He pouted and crossed his arms which made him look so cute.

I laughed at his face. "You still have to even though you're acting all innocent and cute."

"Oh, you think I'm cute." He smiled.

"No, not like that. The way you acted." I replied. I regret saying he acted cute.

"Sure, okay." He winked and laughed.

"Why aren't you acting all mean." I glared. "I thought you would make me do all the work."

"Eh, I don't feel like it. I'll help you on this one just this once." He replied.

"Okay then let's start." I sighed.

As we started we looked through the textbook for some notes on this chapter. He was already done within 10 minutes. I compared mine to his. Mine was only half full.

"What?" He asked. "You know, I listen during class too."

"That's a miracle." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Wow, so now since I'm not mean to you now you're mean to me. Harsh." He said.

"I'm not trying to be mean it's just I never expected you to actually listen in class since you always copy my homework." I replied.

"Well, you don't always know everything." He replied. "Hey, you mind me coming over your house to do this project? Truthfully I don't like doing projects in school I prefer doing this at home or somewhere else."

"Umm sure." I replied.

We kept working and talking until the bell rung we had to go to our next class. 

"Okay then, I'll meet you outside the school to walk to your house okay?" He said nicely. Why did he sound so nice.

The nice tone in his voice disappeared when his friends stood next to him.

"Did you hear me dork?" He asked harshly when his friends came.

"Yeah I heard you jerk. I'm not deaf." I replied while rolling my eyes.

"Jeez as long as you heard me." He snapped and left with his friends or should I say followers surrounding him.

He was so different when his friends were next to him and when he was alone with me. Is he like a coin of something? Two faced, he's mean and then nice. I liked the other side of him being all nice and smart, not being such a jerk. I walked to my next class where I saw Eunji signaling me to sit next to her. 

"So I heard you're partners with one of the cutest guys at school." She smiled.

"Yeah,don't you mean one of the biggest jerks in school?" I replied.

"Is he gonna make you do all the work?"

"No, he said he was gonna help me this time. But I bet he just lied to make me shut up." I snapped.

"Well, you don't know that. Maybe he's telling the truth." Eunji said. "Plus, this can be your chance to get to know him more. I know how much you like him." 

"Well, hopefully I'll change my mind about liking him after working with him."

"But, I heard he was smart as well. Is is true?" Eunji asked.

"It actually is true, he did a full page of notes within 10 minutes while my paper was only half full." I replied.

"You sure he didn't just write random stuff down?" She asked.

"Yes, pretty sure. I even read the notes, they were all in his own words. No copying."

"Wow, that's a miracle. I admit you're kinda lucky he has a brain." Eunji laughed. "You could've done this project yourself."

"Lucky me." I replied sarcastically.

We listened to the lesson and went to our other class. But while I was heading to my next class I accidentally bumped into Kyuhyun and fell while my books were scattered on the floor. He was alone so he didn't have any of his friends with him.

"Oh, sorry about that are you okay?" He asked while picking my textbooks up.

"Yeah, thanks." I replied.

He smiled at me and offered his hand. "C'mon get up." He smiled.

I smiled back at him. "Thanks." And took his hand as he helped me up.

"Here you go. See you later." He smiled and left.

Well, that wasn't him at all, maybe he's just different today. I just continued walking to my other class.