~*11*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Kyuhyun POV~

I looked at the time and it was already 10:30, Min-Hee was still next to me still peacefully sleeping. I want to stay like this forever. Should I just let her stay like this and drive her home? But it’s still raining, I should just call her umma and tell her she would be staying here for a while. The rain is heavy tonight, I should just let Min-Hee stay here for the night. I slowly lifted Min-Hee’s head off my shoulder and rested it on a pillow. I walked towards my umma who was looking through the computer.

“Umma, can Min-Hee stay here for the night? It’s raining really hard tonight, I can just call her umma and tell her Min-Hee is going to stay here, plus she’s already asleep.” I said to my umma.

“Okay why not. She’s a nice girl, very polite. Just call her umma or if you want I can talk to her.” My umma offered.

“Yeah, that would be much better.” I laughed as I walked towards Min-Hee and took her phone, I scrolled in the contacts list until I found her home number and dialed it on the phone and gave it to my umma. As my umma talked on the phone with Min-Hee’s umma I slowly lifted Min-Hee and walked upstairs, wait. There’s no guest room, she can’t sleep in Ara noona’s room she’s already sleeping. She has to go to work early tomorrow so I can’t disturb her. Should she just sleep in my room? I think that would be the best. I walked in my room and placed her on my bed and pulling the blanket over her shoulder, wow she must be a heavy sleeper.

I walked back down stairs to see my umma still talking to Min-Hee’s umma laughing. “I know right! I love that drama as well!” She laughed as she saw me, she covered the phone. “Her umma said it was okay, but just for tonight since it was raining.” Umma said as she went back to talking and laughing with Min-Hee’s umma. Okay good, Min-Hee won’t get in trouble. I myself was getting really tired, I should go to sleep. I opened my closet and took out a pillow and blanket and placed it on the floor where I doze off.

~Min-Hee POV~

I slowly open my eyes and move my head around, this isn’t my room? Where am I? Wait wasn’t I at Kyuhyun’s house? Is this Kyuhyun’s house? Oh no, what will my umma say? So many questions flooded my mind as I panicked and looked around until I looked next to the bed where I saw Kyuhyun sleeping on the floor. Is this Kyuhyun’s room? I feel bad now, I took his bed. I’m still so cold, but I should get going. I poked Kyuhyun’s shoulder a few times until he opened his eyes.

“Hi.” He mumbled. “You’re awake.”

“Yeah, sorry about sleeping here I didn’t notice the time.” I said as I started to get up.

“It’s fine, we told your umma, she said you could stay for tonight. It’s still raining heavily.” He replied.

“Oh really wow… Okay.” I replied as I laid back down and hugged myself making myself warm even though I was underneath the blanket. Kyuhyun sat up and looked at me.

“Are you cold still?” He asked as he rubbed his eye I nodded. “Okay just let me get another blanket.” He said as he walked towards his closet.

“No, it’s fine. Can you lie down next to me?” I asked as I scooted over giving him some room. He looked at me and blinked blankly, was that a bad thing to do?

“Okay.” He replied as he walked towards his bed and lied down next to me. I admit it was much warmer with him next to me.

“Thanks.” I whispered as I start to close my eyes again. I then instantly opened my eyes as I heard thunder through the window, I know this is embarrassing but I’m scared of lightning. I started to shake in fear as tears started to form. Next thing I knew the tears already fell and I was starting to sniffle.

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” I lied as I hugged myself.

“Are you scared of the lightning?” He asked.

“Yes.” I whispered.

“Don’t worry I’m here.” He replied as he hugged my from behind. I was shocked but I liked it though. I can’t believe the person that bullied me is right here hugging me. Wow, he really has two sides don’t you think?

“Thank you again.” I whispered, I felt really safe in his arms. I slowly drifted back to sleep.

I opened my eyes again as the light from the sun crept behind the curtains. I felt Kyuhyun’s arms around me still, I see he didn’t let me go. When he said he was here he really was still here with me. I thought he would let go by now. As I started to move away his arms didn’t let go of me, I was locked in his arms.

“Don’t go.” He whispered or maybe he was dreaming. “I won’t let you go.” He mumbled.

“Kyuhyun I’m fine.” I replied.

“I still won’t let you go how many times you say you’re fine.” He replied with a stern voice.

“Are you asleep or are you awake?” I asked as I turned around to face him, his eyes were still closed.

“I don’t know.” He chuckled as he opened his eyes. “Am I dreaming?” He asked.

“No, you’re awake.” I chuckled as poked his cheek.

“Oh..” He whispered as he let me go from his arms. “Sorry.”

“Haha, it’s fine, no worries.” I smiled at him as I sat up. “Thank you.”

“For what?” He asked as he sat up next to me.

“Helping me go to sleep because of the lightning, I thought you would make fun of me and also for helping me last night.” I replied.

“No problem.” He replied as he went to his bathroom and fixed his hair. Wow, I just noticed if someone walked in and didn’t know what happened last night and saw us in bed together I know they would get the wrong idea. Haha that would be funny I that happened. I sat down on his bed until I heard the door knob turn.

“Morning Kyu-“ Ara said as she poked her head in through the door. “Omo…Hi Min-Hee.” Ara said surprised. “Kyuhun! Did you at least use protection?” Ara yelled as she walked towards his bathroom.

“Noona what are you talking about?” He asked as he walked out the bathroom and sat next to me.

“Kyuhyun, what were you thinking both of you are too young.” Ara said as she paced back and forth. “Does umma know?”

“Noona calm down, what are you thinking?” Kyuhyun asked.

“What do you mean? You know what I’m talking about? I can’t believe this happened.” She said still pacing back and forth. “I can’t believe you lost your purity at this age, both of you.”

“Unnie, we didn’t do anything last night.” I said, I can’t believe she thinks we did it last night. I knew it someone would think this if they didn’t know what happened.

“No need to hide it you two.” She said as she crossed her arms. “Kyuhyun did you use protection at least?”

“You think we did it last night?” Kyuhyun asked as he smirked.

“Yes! But why at this age?” She asked as she scratched her head.

“Unnie, are you in college?” I asked.

“Yes why?” She replied.

“No reason, I just wanted to ask.” I smiled.

“Noona if you’re that curious let me tell you the truth.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Tell me did you at least use protection?” Unnie said, her face was hoping for a yes.

“Well, no I didn’t.” Kyuhyun replied. What! We didn’t do anything last night! What is he talking about? Is he crazy? We didn’t do it! I’m still pure, very innocent.

“What! You little! What have you done? Min-Hee might be pregnant!” She yelled and looked at her watch. “I’ll deal with you two later I have to go to work, you’re lucky I won’t tell umma.” She said as she walked out the door.

“What were you thinking?” I exploded.

“What?” He chuckled.

“You lied to your sister, you said we did it.” I replied as I crossed my arms.

“Don’t worry, I’m just going to play a game on her, it will be fun.” He smirked.

“Aigoo, what am I going to do.” I said as I massaged my temples. “Kyuhyun you really, why on this subject?” I asked frustrated.

“Don’t worry, it will be fine. Just play along, we’ll tell her at the end later.” He chuckled.

“Fine, I trust you on this.” I replied as I continued to massage my temples. After a few minutes I looked through my phone and texted my umma that I would be home soon.

“Hey, there’s breakfast you wanna eat before you leave?” He asked.

“Yeah, thanks.” I smiled at him as I followed him to the dining room and ate with his family. After I ate I took my clothes.

“Hey you can take a shower while you’re in the bathroom.” He said through the door. “There’s enough time I’m driving you to your house. I have to go somewhere anyway.” He said.

“Okay thanks.” I replied as I walked into the shower and took a warm refreshing shower. After I finished I walked out in my uniform and saw Kyuhyun wearing only a towel around his waist. As I looked at him my face turned red, man, his muscles showed it was just wow…

“Finally you’re done.” He said as he walked passed me and closed the door behind him. I sat there blushing like an idiot until he finally came out wearing casual clothes with his brown damp hair. “You ready to go?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I replied as I grabbed by bag and followed him outside where the car was. I sat inside as he drove me to my house. “Thanks.” I smiled at him as I kissed his on the cheek. “Umm..” I blushed that action was out of nowhere I swear. “Thanks for everything.” I said as I walked out looking down.

“You’re welcome! I’ll text you later!” I heard Kyuhyun yell as I walked inside my house still blushing.

~Kyuhyun POV~

I know this day has been really crazy so far, but that kiss made it much better or should I say special.