~*13*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

“Hey you should ask him if he likes someone.” Jiwon giggled.

“Why would I ask that? Plus that’s going to be bad for me don’t you think? I mean if I know who it is then I’ll just might as well be depressed.” I pouted.

“Oh yeah, that’s true. Sorry unnie but you don’t know unless you try right?” Jiwon replied.

“That’s true, fine. But you ask him.” I answered.

“Fine, I’ll do it.” Jiwon said as she took my phone out of my hand and started to type.

“So Kyuhyun do you like anyone?” ~ Min-Hee

“I’m scared, why did I let you do this?” I asked stressed.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell you who it is.” Jiwon replied as she stared at the phone waiting for the reply.

~Kyuhyun POV~

Now why would she ask me that question? I don’t want to reply, even though I want to shout out “You Min-Hee!” But I know that would never happen. I don’t have enough confidence to tell her that, maybe in the future. Ha! Why am I saying that I mean when I finally have the guts to confess I bet she’ll have the guy of her dreams, her ideal type which will never ever be me. I’ll just lie and make up a name, I’ll do that, or should I make her jealous? Should I write Yoona’s name? I mean she’s pretty but she doesn’t get to Min-Hee’s level of beautiful, yeah I think I’ll write Yoona’s name.

“Maybe…Tell me yours and I’ll tell you mine.” ~ Kyuhyun

~Jiwon POV~

*Beep Beep*

There’s finally a reply, we’ve been waiting long enough.

“I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours.” ~ Kyuhyun

“Umm unnie he said he’ll tell you his if we tell him yours.” I said. “Do you have any guy friends that your close with that can make him jealous?”

“What? Well I’m good friends with Lee Taemin.” Min-Hee replied.

“Okay great, I’ll tell him that.” I smiled as I turned back to her phone.

“Fine, I’ll admit I like Lee Taemin, now yours?” ~ Min-Hee

“I like Im Yoona.” ~ Kyuhyun

“Taemin’s a good choice too.” ~ Kyuhyun

“Yeah, Yoona’s a good one too.” ~ Min-Hee

Wow, I can’t believe it, either Kyuhyun is trying to make unnie jealous or it’s the truth. Either way Min-Hee shouldn’t know. I should probably tell Eunji unnie about this.

“So what did he say?” Min-Hee asked.

“I don’t know, he didn’t reply yet.” I lied.

“You sure let me see.” Min-Hee said, I can’t let her see. I let my hand dangle from the bed; this hand was holding the phone. There was a rug on the floor, I let go of the phone.

“Opps, sorry let me pick it up.” I said as I got off the bed and laid on my stomach and took the sim card as quick as I could. I stood up and handed the phone to her. “Here you go.” I smiled. “Well I better get going I have to do my chores.” I said as I quickly walked out her room and ran to mine. I took out my phone and called Eunji unnie.

*Ring Ring*

“Hello?” I heard Eunji say.

“Hi unnie, I need to tell you something about Kyuhyun and Min-Hee unnie.” I replied.

“What is it Jiwon?” She asked.

“Well Min-Hee and I asked Kyuhyun who he liked on text and he said he liked Im Yoona.” I replied.

“What? Yoona? Are you sure?” Eunji asked shocked.

“Yes, but I don’t know if he’s lying or if it’s the truth, we told him that Min-Hee likes Lee Taemin.”

“Okay, at least she used, we’re good friends with him so he can help out, but does Min-Hee know about Kyuhyun’s reply?” Eunji asked.

“No, not yet. I took her sim card out the phone.” I replied.

“Aha nice, but you know Min-Hee’s going to kill you if she finds out.”

“I know, but that’s a risk I’m going to take, can you help me?” I begged.

“Why not, I mean I want her to be happy with Kyuhyun as well, don’t you think he likes her?”

“Yes! Thank you I’m not the only one.” I chuckled.

“I know right! She’s too stubborn to believe it herself.” Eunji chuckled.

“I know how you feel I keep telling her that but no! I know she thinks it too but she just doesn’t want to admit it.” I laughed.

“I know what you mean.”

“Hey can you please come over so you can help me tell Min-Hee about Taemin and such? Should we tell her about Yoona?” I asked.

“Why not, I’m not busy.” Eunji replied.

“Great! Hey when you get over here can you show me a picture of Kyuhyun, Taemin and Yoona?” I asked.

“Why not? But don’t you see them around school though?”

“No, I don’t see people that are older than me at school except for Min-Hee and you.” I replied.

“Okay, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” Eunji replied. “See you there.” She said as she hung up. Now, how do we tell Min-Hee unnie about this? I sat there and though until I heard a knock on the front door. I walked out my room as I bumped into Min-Hee.

“Hey you broke my phone!” Min-Hee pouted.

“Pabo no I didn’t.” I replied as I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Eunji.

“Hi Eunji, I didn’t expect you to some here.” Min-Hee said.

“Well surprise!” Eunji laughed as she looked at me and winked. All of us went upstairs to Min-Hee’s room and started talking about what happened to Kyuhyun and Min-Hee last night. “You’re serious! I know he likes you! I know he wouldn’t do that to any random girl!” Eunji said.

“Fine, I get it, we were texting earlier until Jiwon here broke my phone and I don’t know if he replied.” Min-Hee pouted.

“Fine, let me see your phone.” I said as she handed me her phone. I looked at it and took out the sim card and restarted the phone.

“You had the sim card the whole time?” Min-Hee yelled as I nodded and looked at Eunji giving her the signal that it was time to tell Min-Hee unnie. “Why did you do that?” Min-Hee nagged.

“Well you see, Kyuhyun replied and said he likes Im Yoona.” I looked down.

“I knew it, I told you that we shouldn’t have asked him.” Min-Hee sighed. “Now I’m crushed.”

“Don’t worry because Jiwon told Kyuhyun that you like Taemin.” Eunji said positively.

“Taemin! But he’s my best friend, he can’t do that.”

“Hey I thought I was your best friend.” Eunji pouted.

“No you’re not, you’re my sister.”

“Aww!” Eunji smiled as she hugged Min-Hee.

“I’m your sister too.” I pouted.

“I know you are.” Min-Hee chuckled as she poked my cheek. “Now what are you two pabos planning to do?” Min-Hee crossed her arms waiting for an answer.

“Well we’re planning to make Kyuhyun jealous so he would like you, but then we don’t know if he’s lying about Yoona.” I replied.

“True, fine. But we have to tell Taemin though.” Min-Hee said as I nodded.

“Don’t worry I already told him an he’s perfectly fine with it.” Eunji replied.

“Okay good, so now you and Taemin are going to be a couple for now, or act as one so Kyuhyun would eventually get jealous.” I announced as everyone nodded their head.

“Wow Jiwon, I never knew you knew how to plan these things.” Unnie complimented.

“Of course I should.” I chuckled. “Oh, Eunji unnie can you show me pictures now?” I begged.

“Okay.” She laughed. “Min-Hee, Jiwon wants to see pictures of Kyuhyun, Taemin, and Yoona.”

“Let me get my laptop.” Min-Hee replied as she stood up and picked up her laptop from her desk and went on Facebook to show their pictures. She showed me Kyuhyun first, he’s cute! Then there was Taemin, wow he must have a lot of admirers as well then there was Yoona. She’s pretty but my unnie is prettier.

~Kyuhyun POV~

Wow, she likes Taemin. Is this real? I was lying, I regret this now! I should ask Yoona for some help. I took my phone and dialed Yoona’s number.

*Ring Ring*

“Kyuhyun?” I heard Yoona’s voice.

“Yes Yoona, can you help me with Min-Hee?” I asked.

“What is it?”

“Well, I’m actually trying to make her jealous so she would like me. She told me she likes Taemin, so can you help me by being with me?” I begged.

“Aha, sure why not.” Yoona laughed. “I could use this for experience; I want to be an actor.”

“Great, thanks a lot.” I replied. “I’ll see you on Monday.”

“Welcome, see you.” She hung up. Great, I have a plan now on making her jealous and she will be mine.