~*3*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Kyuhyun POV~

As I sat down and took out my supplies. I saw Min-Hee looking at me in shock.

"What?"

"I'm sorrry but I never expected you to have books and such." She replied.

"Hey,do you think I'm that dumb? I study, I do homework, well if I feel like it. But don't you think that's kinda rude?"

"I know I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I replied

Does she really think I'm that dumb? Well I'm not, like I said I have good grades.

"Do you want anything to drink like water or juice?" She asked.

"Can I get water?" 

"Sure, water it is." She replied while walking towards the kitchen.

I took out my glasses since it became a habit of mine to wear glasses when I'm doing homework or a project. I'm near-sighted. When I put them on Min-Hee came in with two glasses of water. She looked at me shocked.

"Is there something else to be shocked about?" I asked.

"No nothing, you look good in glasses." She said.

"Oh, I know I do." I replied with a laugh.

She put down the two glasses of water and sat down next to me.

"We should start taking more notes on how the human body works." 

"Okay." I replied.

We took notes for 10 minutes until I reached for the glass of what which was when she reached for her water too. Our hands touched, she took her and away and looked away. I could tell she as blushing. she looked so cute blushing, she shouldn't hide her adorable face.

~Min-Hee POV~

Why is he looking at me like that? No! I bet I'm blushing right now. I hate this, I'm so embarassed. He's going to find out I like him. My face grew hotter, I covered up my cheeks with my back to him.

"Hey, you okay? Do you need water?" He laughed. He was practically teasing me now. T.T I just died of embarassment.

"No, no thanks." I stood up I was planning to go to the washroom.

"Min-Hee..." He said.

"Yes.." I replied.

"I know you're blushing, no need to hide it."

"Psh, me blush that's so stupid." I replied while looking away. "Anyway, just keep doing your notes, I have to go to the washroom."

"Wait, Min-Hee.." Kyuhyun called out.

"Yes?"

"You look- Nevermind." He looked away. 

I bet he was going to say, "Min-Hee, you look like a clown." Hah! I know what you were going to say Kyuhyun. Well, you're right I gues. I shouldn't be like this anymore, this is stupid. I walked towards the washroom and looked at the mirror. Aish I do look like a clown. I washed my face and the blush was gone. As I dried my face I looked at my reflection. Why am I trying to hard? I don't deserve him, he's too cute, even though he might be mean he can be nice.. If he feels like it though. I kept looking at the mirror and sighed. Uh so disgusting.

I went back to the livingroom where I saw Kyuhyun writing down notes and such. I sat on the other couch and worked on my notes as well. 

"Hey, you almost done with your notes?" I asked.

"Yeah, I only need a few more sentences." 

"That was quick. You're a fast writer." I complimented him.

"Thanks." He smiled.

After 5 minutes of writing he was finished.

"Hey, I'm done do you want me to work on any other notes or do you want me to look for more info?"

"No, it's fine, we only need a few more pages of notes, we can do one everyday. Well if you want." 

"Yeah I'm okay with that? So do we do the same thing tomorrow? My house or here?" He asked.

"Anywhere, I don't really care." I replied. Truthfully in my head I was shouting your house! I feel so embarassed in my small house.

"So do you want to go to my house? It's kinda closer to the school, so it wouldn't take that long to walk to my house."

"Oh okay then, your house it is." I replied while I looked down back to my notes.

~Kyuhyun POV~

Okay, great my house! I better tidy up later. We continued working on the project and hour later.

"Okay, guess we're done for the day." Min-Hee said while she stretched and rubbed her eyes.

Omo she looks so cute rubbing only one eye with one hand. So cute! She's so beautiful, she has a good body shape as well. *sigh* I already know she might not like me, I wish she did. I already know other girls at school like me. I can tell, they're throwing themselves towards me, I don't like any of them. The way they all act around me is disgusting. 

"Okay then. Wow, look at the time, it's already 8 I should get going." I said.

"Oh okay, but before you go do you want dinner? My umma's asking."

"Yeah, okay sure." I smiled.

She smiled at me and led me towards the dinning table where plates and food were already set. The food looked delicious. But I saw some vegetables >_< I'll just avoid those. 

"I will eat well." I smiled towards her Min-Hee's umma.

"So, Min-Hee...Is he your boyfriend or something?" A girl maybe Min-Hee's sister asked.

Min-Hee looked at her with scary eyes, and elbowed her which made me chuckle.

"No, he's not. We're just partners for our science project. Also his name is Kyuhyun." 

"Yes, hello." I bowed to her family.

"Such a nice young man." Her umma smiled.

I bet Min-Hee was yelling no he's not in her head. =/ But she just smiled towards her umma and to me. I stayed quiet eating the delicious food until I noticed it was 8:50 already.

"Oh, I have to go already." I sighed. "But thank you for the delicious meal." I bowed.

"You're welcome Kyuhyun." Her umma replied. I finished my last spoon and took my plate and rinsed it with water.

"Well, thank you again, I have to go goodbye." I bowed heading towards the door.

"BYE KYUHYUN!" MIn-Hee's sister yelled while Min-Hee walked behind me.

"Thanks for the meal I'll see you tomorrow." I said to Min-Hee.

"Okay, bye. Hey before you leave can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Yeah, but make it quick." I replied.

"Okay, why are you nice right now?"

Ouch.. "Well, like I said I'll try to be nice to you. Plus I have manners." I smirked.

"Okay, that's all, see you tomorrow." She waved and closed the door.

That was a good meal, first meal with Min-Hee, I guess I made a good first impression with her family I hope. I walked to my house which was 15 minutes away. When I arrived the opened the door slowly poking my head through the door.

"Hello?" 

"Kyuhyun, where were you?" I heard my umma's voice.

"Sorry, I was at a friend's house. I already had dinner umma, I'm sorry I would have left earlier but they offered me to dinner, I didn't want to reject them."

"Okay then, well next time call if you're going to be late."

"Okay thanks umma." I smiled at her and walked to my room.

"Hey, it was a girl huh?" My older sister asked when she entered my room.

"No, maybe." I replied looking down.

"Oh, I see..Do you like her?" She asked.

"Why are you asking?" I replied.

"Nothing just wondering." 

"Okay, then maybe. But anyway, good night I have to wake up early for school tomorrow like usual. Night noona."

"Night Kyuhyun, sweet dreams of your crush." She laughed and closed the door.

I washed up and changed into my sleeping clothes and went to sleep.