~*2*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

I stood there in awe, Kyuhyun the guy that's always mean to me just helped me? Am I imagining things? Is this a dream? I mean if he was with his friends he would be all mean but not when he's alone. Wait I bet he's just acting all nice. I bet he has a plan, he would act nice towards me to get a good grade and make me do work. But he did do some research. So I guess he helped?

I went to my other class and sat by myself like usual until the lunch bell rang we could go to lunch. As I walked out to the cafeteria I lined up and got my food at sat at a table by myself waiting for Eunji to get here. I hate the feeling of being alone, it feels like so many people are staring at me while I'm sitting here like a loner. As I sat there trying to eat comfortably Kyuhyun walked up at me.

"Hey Min-Hee." 

"Where are your friends? Plus why are you here? To annoy me?" 

"Wow, you think I'm always after you now huh? Well, maybe I am, maybe I'm not." He replied.

"Well, kinda. I mean you're always mean and stuff."

"It doesn't mean I'm always mean to you, maybe some day I'm not." He said while he sat down next to me.

I heard people talking when he sat down next to me.

"Uh-uh...I wonder what he's gonna do with her." A few students said from a table away from me.

I just looked at him trying to ignore what the other students say. Kyuhyun has a reputation here at school, he's one of those mean popular people who some dumb people like or adore that's why he has followers.

"Well we don't know, you've been mean to me since middle school. You really think I'm a nerd." I replied.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry about that, just this once. I'll be nice to you, until we're done with the project. But maybe it will be permanent."

"What do you mean "permanent?" I asked. 

"Like me being nice to you."

"Well I doubt that you will."

~Kyuhyun POV~

That hurt. I hate the fact that she always thinks I'm going to be mean to her, I mean I can be nice too. Plus I'm not that dumb, I have A's and B's...I'm kinda a nerd too, I just act dumb. I know I've been mean to you for a long time. It's just so hard for me to confess. It's like the only excuse I can use to talk to you. I actually want you... Maybe I should be much more nicer, but I don't want to make it obvious that I like her, she the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I mean she's out of my leauge, she's pretty, she's also smart. She's a girl in my dreams.

But I sat next to her so she wouldn't be alone, she looked alone. I think she was waiting for her friend Eunji I think. I sat there for a few minutes until her friend finally arrived.

"Mkay bye Min-Hee." I stood up and walked towards my friends.

"Hey, what were you doing with her?" A friend of mine asked.

"Nothing, just asked her something about the project. Nothing else."

"Okay, but why were you there for a while?" He asked.

"I mean why not? There's no rule where I can sit right?"

"True." He replied.

"C'mon let's get lunch."

I walked towards the lunch line and grabbed my lunch and sat down at our usual table. While I ate I saw Min-Hee looking at me. But when she looked at me she immediately looked away as her face got red and she stuffed with meat. She looked so cute, I already know she likes me I can tell by the way she acts. Well, hopefully.

~Min-Hee POV~

I made it too obvious when I looked at him, I'm so clumsy. But he looks cute, but he's way way out of my leauge. Imagine, he's a handsome rich guy and I'm just a hobo looking for scraps, there's no way I can talk to him comfortably. 

"Min, you okay?" Eunji asked.

"Oh, yeah I'm okay." I replied.

"Well, I saw you talking to Kyuhyun before I sat down. What did he ask you?"

"Nothing much, just about the project. Nothing much really."

"Oh, sure. Okay." Eunji laughed and winked at me. "We should hangout later afterschool, we could go to the mall." She suggested.

"I can't sorry." I said.

"Howcome, Monday's the day we always hangout after school." Eunji asked.

"Ummm...How do I say this. But Kyuhyun's coming over my house so we can work on the project." I replied.

"I see, you two are going to work on the project." She said while quoting work on the project.

"Yah! Why are you quoting work on project?" 

"We both know you're not just gonna work on the project." She laughed.

"Agioo~ Eunji, you have such a dirty mind. You've been watching too much dramas."

"You can't keep me away from those dramas umma." Eunji laughed.

"Aish what am I going to do with you Eunji. You're lucky you're my bestfriend. I mean you're like my sister I always wanted."

"Aha I know I am." Eunji said proudly. "But anyway, we should just hangout on Friday then afterschool okay?" 

"Okay, I'm fine with that." I replied.

Eunji and I talked more until lunch was over. Time to go to class again, two more classes then the school day is over. 

While I was walking towards my last class one of Kyuhyun's friends bumped into my and passed me a note.

"It's from Kyuhyun." His friend said and left.

I entered the classroom and sat down and opened the note:

Min-Hee, remember to meet me by the gate after school. Working on the project alright? Okay then that's it, just don't forget.

Kyuhyun

P.S Yah! I'm not dumb I have A's and B's too you know! I have a brain too. I'm not that stupid. Well, maybe a little..But Whatever! Dummie... =P

As I read the note I was smiling maybe he has a brain afterall. I tucked the note in my bag and listened to class.The bell finally rung I was half asleep listening to class. I walked out the room and walked towards the gate where Kyuhyun instructed. Hah, I bet he wouldn't even be there. He was probabbly joking. But as I walked towards the gate I saw him waiting for me. He actually meant it. Such a miracle.

"Min-Hee hurry up!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"Okay I'm coming." I ran towards him.

"Finally you got here. I was waiting for hours." He complained.

"We just got dismissed." I replied.

"Psh, whatever I waited for you this whole time." He replied.

"Well, atleast I'm here you know." I replied. "C'mon let's go." I started to walk and put my earphones on.

We walked in silence for one block.

"Watcha listening to?" He asked.

"I'm listening to Super Junior." I replied.

"Oh, that's a good group they have good songs. Do you have a favorite song?" He asked.

"Yeah, I like Opera." I replied.

"Really me too. but I like Mr. Simple more." He laughed.

I guess we have somethings in common.

"Hey can I listen too?" He asked as he pulled one of my earphones out my ears.

"Sure." I replied.

He plugged the earphone in his ear. We were listening to Opera right now. So we were walking with an earphone in one of our ears as we walked with the earphone cable in between us. Yeah this so didn't feel akward.... -_- But strangly I liked it, we actually have something else we can talk about.

~Kyuhyun POV~

Yes! I found out something we have in common we listen to Super Junior. I have another thing to talk to her about. We continued walking.

"Here we are." Min-Hee said infront of an apartment.

"Okay." I smiled.

We walked into her apartment and got our supplies out. The house was small but comfy I like the feeling her house gives away, It feels warm, happy, and comfortable. Like the houses that say home sweet home.