~*20*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

This date actually went better than I expected, I mean I thought it would be horrible or something but then this is my first date and I shouldn’t judge.

“Let’s go.” Kyuhyun smiled as he held my hand and we started to walk around the park.

“Hey, can I ask you something?” I asked.

“Sure, go ahead.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Why did you ask me out even though you said that I was mean to you and started calling you, ‘chubby thing as well.” I answered.

“I don’t know, the moment when helped me when Kangin bullied, that scene just keeps replaying in my mind.”

“I understand that but still.”

“I just don’t know something about you stands out from other girls.” He answered.

“Okay, but then after that I left you alone. I didn’t call you chubby thing or anything anymore. Why did you start picking on me?”

“After you didn’t recognize me after I shed off weight I guess I felt like, I don’t know I just can’t explain the feeling. It felt like you we’re never going to like me back anyway so why care at all.” Kyuhyun sighed.

“Oh, I guess I kinda understand.” I reply as I let go of his arm and held his hand instead. As I held his hand I felt him tense up. “Are you okay?” I ask.

“Yeah, I’m okay. I’m just not used to holding people’s hands.” He answered.

“It’s okay.” I smiled as I squeezed his hand a bit. “I’m not either.”

“Good, then I’m not alone.” He smiled as he squeezed my hand back. “But I’ll have to warn you though, my hands get sweaty.”

“It’s okay.” You smiled as the both of you walked under the moonlight. You didn’t notice it was already dark. Time sure passes by fast when you’re with someone you like. Especially if that certain person likes you back as well.

You continue talking to him while you look at his brown eyes that seemed to sparkle when talking to you. But while I talk to him, one question lingers in my mind. Will he be mine? I want to know if I will ever get that question answered.

I know I really like him and adore him, but does he really mean what he says about liking me. Sure, we have had our ups and downs but what if he’s lying about what he said. What if my feelings especially are just being played with. What if he’s just acting like he likes me so he can get me back after the teasing I did a few years ago.

“Hey, Min-Hee, are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked as I came back to reality.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for asking.” I smiled as we continued to walk around the park hand in hand.

“Hey, we should get you home. It’s getting pretty late.” Kyuhyun said as I nodded in approval.

“Let’s go.” I say as we start walking towards his car.

While we walked towards his car I guess I tripped over my feet. I’m a pretty clumsy person. As I fell I was expecting to fall on my face, but I ended up landing in Kyuhyun’s arms.

“You okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, thanks.” I blushed. “I’m a pretty clumsy person.” I replied.

“I better keep that in mind then.” He smiled.

“Why is that?”

“So I can keep an eye out for you. I don’t want you to get hurt.” He said as we got in front of his car.

“Thanks.” I blushed as I sat inside his car.

I didn’t expect he would catch me. I was kinda expecting I would fall on my face and he would just laugh at me and walk away like he didn’t know me. He actually helped me not fall on my face. Maybe he does mean it, maybe he doesn’t.

~Kyuhyun POV~

Is she okay? I’ve noticed she’s been thinking a lot lately. Did I say something wrong? Does my breath stink? What did I do?

Especially when I helped her when she tripped she looked at me shocked and blushed. She looks cute blushing. Did she think I woun’t catch her or something? Did she think I would let her fall and then laugh at her? Why would I even do that? I would never do that to my date. Especially if it’s a girl I really wanted to date for a while.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Min-Hee?” I asked her as I put a hand on her shoulder.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine.” She smiled. It sure doesn’t look like it.

“Okay then, but if anything is bothering you, tell me okay?” I said as I kissed her cheek.

“Okay.” She blushed.

“Yay, so let’s go and drive you home okay?” I smiled as the engine and started driving to her house.

~Min-Hee POV~

Omo, he kissed me on the cheek. I’m flipping out right now. That was so sweet of him, maybe he does really like me. I’m sure now I like him. Every action he does towards me, I feel like I fall deeper for him. I just hope he means what he said.

An hour later…

“We’re here.” Kyuhyun said as he slightly shook me since I fell asleep. “You must be really tired.” He said as he my hair.

“Yeah, kinda.” I chuckled. “But I’m good.” You smiled.

“I’ll walk you inside.” He smiled as he walked out the car and opened the door for me.

“Thanks.” I blushed as I walked out the car.

“Let me walk you inside your house miss.” Kyuhyun smiled as he held my hand towards the door. He acts so much like a prince, I think I’m dreaming. Or is this an act? Hmmm… “Hey, Min-Hee, are you busy tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow? I don’t think so.” I replied.

“Okay, good. Can I see you tomorrow?” He asked as he soon held both of my hands in his.

“Sure, why not.” I smiled.

“Great, I’ll see you tomorrow again.” He smiled as he kissed my cheek again. “Good night, sleep tight, pretty.” He smiled as he walked back towards his car.

“I’ll see you tomorrow too!” I smiled. “Drive safe!”

“See you.” He waved as I watched the car drive away. As I turn around I see Jiwon staring at me through the screen door.

“Details, now.” She grinned as she opened the door for me to walk inside.

“Fine, I guess I can tell you some.” You chuckled as you walked inside.

**********

A/N: sorry for not updating for such a long long 10x time. I'll try to update again as fast as I can, thank you for being so patient. OTL