~*10*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

While we were listening to the boring lecture that has been about 2 hours Kyuhyun and I kept throwing pieces of paper at each other when the teacher wasn't looking. It’s so unfair he got Sungmin to help him and I’m here alone that it so unfair. I wish Eunji was here next to me, she has a good arm and here I am throwing like a drunk person. It barely hits him I’m being ambushed! Help!

As we kept throwing paper at each other we failed to notice our teacher stopped teaching and was looking at us while he crossed his arms. When I finally noticed him I looked at Kyuhyun as he looked at me.

“Kyuhyun and Min-Hee, you will stay and clean up your mess.” He said as he turned back to his lesson. Wait how come Sungmin didn’t get in trouble? Well he did stop before we did so I guess that’s why he didn’t. When the bell rang it was time for lunch but like the teacher said we have to clean up the paper.

After class ended and the teacher walked out the classroom Kyuhyun and I looked at each other and laughed as we picked up the pieces of paper while we threw them at each other. We didn’t care that it was lunch time we were spending time together laughing not with me hiding. When we finally picked everything up we walked out the classroom. He let me walk out the door first.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him but he just smirked. Next thing I noticed he hit me on the head. “Yah!” I yelled as I chased him through the hall. “Come over here!” I yelled, he soon got slower and I used this as an opportunity and hit him on the head finally.

“Aww, you got me.” He pouted as he crossed him arms.

“That’s right I got you.” I laughed. “Now let’s go I’m hungry.” I said as I tugged his arm towards the cafeteria.

“Okay okay.” He laughed as he let me pull him inside and followed me to the lunch line where we got our lunch. “Are you going to sit with Eunji?” He asked.

“Yes, are you going to sit next to Sungmin?” I asked.

“Yes, and also my friend Kibum. You know him?”

“Well I know his name.” I replied. “Anyway I’ll see you later.” I smiled at him as I walked to Eunji.

“So I saw you and Kyuhyun again.” Eunji grinned.

“Yeah? So?” I replied.

“Don’t you see it? He’s talking to you! Plus he’s not being mean.”

“Well that’s true we are talking more and texting.” I replied as I started to eat.

“What! I knew this would happen.” She sighed as she rested her head on her right hand. “Min-Hee + Kyuhyun = Together = Love”

“Yah! Pabo!” I laughed as I playfully hit her arm..

“What? We already know that’s going to happen.” She replied. “Anyway we’re going to the mall later, where should we meet up?”

“Yes! I know right, umm we should meet up at the gate in the front.” I replied.

“Okay.” She smiled as we ate.

“Hey guys.” I heard as Kyuhyun sat next to me with his two friends.

“Hi Min-Hee.” Sungmin smiled.

“Hey you guys.” I replied.

“Oh this is my friend Kibum or as people know as Key.” Kyuhyun said.

“Hey, just call me Key, you guys are?” He asked.

“I’m Min-Hee and this is my friend Eunji.” I smiled and glanced at Eunji who was probably frozen since she likes Kibum here.

“Hi Min-Hee and Eunji nice to meet you.” He smiled as he took out his hand to shake hands. I smiled as I shook his hand so did Eunji, her face was really red.

“Hey Eunji can I talk to you in private?” I asked.

“Yeah, let’s go.” She replied as she quickly followed me. When we were away from the table she looked around and squealed. “Omo! He shook my hand he knows my name.” She grinned.

“I know you do now talk to him.” I smiled.

“Okay I’ll do my best.” She replied as we walked back to the table where we saw the boys picking on each other.

“So what were you guys talking about?” Kyuhyun asked with a grin.

“Nothing, just some plans since we were going somewhere later.” I replied.

“Okay, sure.” He chuckled.

“It is.” I replied. We all talked until the bell rang you know time to go back to class. “We’ll see you guys next week.” I said as I waved goodbye to the three of them and walked with Eunji to my class.

~Kyuhyun POV~

Hmmm I wonder what they were talking about. Wait is Key the one Min-Hee likes? Oh, I regret letting them meet him.

“Hey Kyuhyun Min-Hee’s kinda cute you know.” Key whispered.

“You like her?” I asked sadly.

“No, I just think she’s cute. But I like her friend Eunji more, she looks cute when she blushed.”

“So you like both of them?” I asked.

“No, only Eunji. Well kinda, I think she’s adorable.” He smiled as he looked away like he was seeing a flashback of her.

“You like Min-Hee?” Sungmin asked out of the blue.

“No, I think she’s cute but I like Eunji more.” Key replied.

“Oh okay. I thought you said Min-Hee.” Sungmin replied while he looked at me, he already knows I like Min-Hee. But still what if Kibum is the one Min-Hee likes or maybe Sungmin. “You okay Kyuhyun?” Sungmin asked as he put a shoulder on my shoulder.

“Yesh, I’m fine.” I replied. “Hey Sungmin do you like anyone?”

“Me? No, I don’t know what my ideal type is even. That’s what’s wrong with me, every girl sees me as a friend only.” Sungmin pouted. “Maybe I’ll finally make a decision on what my ideal type is.” He laughed.

“Yeah, maybe soon.” I whispered as I sat down.

“You sure you okay Kyuhyun? You look a bit down.” Sungmin said.

“Well, I remember since Min-Hee told me she liked someone I thought that someone might be you or Kibum.” I replied.

“Well I’m sure it’s not me and I don’t think its Key either.” He replied.

“Hopefully.” I replied as class started.

~Min-Hee POV~

3 hours later….

Finally classes are over and it’s Friday! I quickly packed up my things and walked towards the gate where Eunji and I planned to meet. As I stood there for a minute I saw Kyuhyun walking towards me.

“Where’s Eunji?” He asked.

“She’s still in class probably.” I replied.

“Oh, okay. I’ll stay here and keep you company.” He smiled as he stood next to me for a few minutes. “So how’s life?”

“Life’s good, okay.” I replied. “How’s your life? Anything new?”

“It’s okay, the girl I like I think I know who she likes but I’m not sure.” He replied as he shook his head.

“Really? Who is the girl?” I asked.

“Well she’s….She’s y-“

“Min-Hee!” I heard Eunji yell as she ran towards me.

“It’s okay.” I laughed and turned back to Kyuhyun. “So who is she?”

“Nevermind.” He replied, “Go and hangout with Eunji.” He smiled sadly as he walked away.

“Oh, okay. I’ll see you next week.” I smiled.

“Yeah, see you.” He waved as he put on some earphones and walked away. Hmm…I wonder who he likes though, I’m so jealous of that girl.

“Let’s go Min-Hee.” Eunji smiled as we walked towards the mall that was a few blocks away. As we arrived we went to our favorite stores and got a few clothes and accessories. After we bought our things we walked towards Eunji’s house and went to her room.

“So what were you talking about with Kyuhyun?” Eunji asked as we sat down on her bed.

“Well, he was going to tell me who he liked, which I didn’t really want to know who since I know it’s not me.” I replied.

“I know it’s you!” Eunji said.

“Psh, in my dreams.” I replied.

“Eunji, Min-Hee it’s time for dinner!” Eunji’s umma yelled from the dining room.

“We’ll be down in a minute Umma!” Eunji yelled as we got up and walked downstairs at ate dinner. After we ate I looked at the time it was already 8:30, I should get going before I get in trouble.

“Thank you for the dinner, but I have to get going.” I said as I bowed.

“You’re welcome I hope to see you soon.” Eunji’s umma smiled as Eunji walked me out the door.

“Text me okay?” Eunji smiled as I walked out the door and headed home. As I walked home it was starting to rain, why did it have to rain now? As I walked the rain got heavier and heavier I noticed I was close to Kyuhyun’s house, he’s lucky he’s warm and dry right now. While I walked in front of his house I saw Kyuhyun walking out throwing the garbage away when he saw me across the street.

“Min-Hee!” Kyuhyun yelled as he ran towards me. “You’re soaking wet, you’re going to get a cold. Come over so you can get dried up.” He said as he put his arm around me and walked me inside. As we walked inside I didn’t know I was shivering at all, this is horrible I saw shaking and soaking wet. “Stay here.” Kyuhyun said as he left me in the living room until he came back with a towel. “Here you go.” He smiled as he handed me a towel to dry off.

“Thanks.” I smiled as I wiped my face I noticed Kyuhyun had another towel in his hand. He used it to dry off my soaking wet hair which ruined the bun I had, but who cares it was ruined already in the rain.

“You should get changed I’ll dry off your clothes within a few minutes.” Kyuhyun said.

“No, you don’t have to.” I replied.

“It’s fine, I’ll ask my sister for some clothes.” He replied as he walked upstairs to his sister’s room. “Ara noona?” He knocked on the door.

“Yes?” She replied as she poked her head out the door.

“Can Min-Hee borrow some clothes as I put her clothes in the dryer.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Okay come in.” Ara replied as she opened the door wider and pulled my arm in. After a few minutes I changed into her clothes.

“Thank you very much unnie.” I smiled as I walked down the stairs with my wet clothes. When I got down the stairs I saw Kyuhyun watching TV.

“You’re done? Let’s me put your clothes in the dryer.” He said as he took my clothes and put them in the dryer.

“Thanks again.” I smiled as I took out my phone and text my umma telling her that I would be late. He came back and sat down next to me, I was still shivering from the rain.

“You’re still cold?” He asked.

“Yeah, I get really cold easily.” I replied as I hugged myself.

“Really?” He replied as he stood up and got a blanket and wrapped it around me. As he wrapped it around me he put his arm around my shoulder. “I don’t want you to be cold.” He whispered as we watched TV for a while. While we watched I was getting really tired, my eyes started to drop every second next thing I know I was asleep.

~Kyuhyun POV~

She looks cute when she sleeps. She rested her head on my shoulder. If only I knew how to say my feelings. I brushed her hair with my fingers as I listened to her breathe peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the chapter I wrote it a little bit longer than usual to make up for the late update ^-^ please comment your thoughts its really helpful thanks =3