~*14*~

┘Why Me?┌

~Min-Hee POV~

“Okay so since we told Taemin and we’re going to make Kyuhyun jealous now what?” I asked dumbfounded.

“Now, we wait until Monday comes.” Eunji and Jiwon said at the same time smiling. I wonder what will happen? But personally I think this will be a disaster.

Monday Morning….

“It’s finally Monday!” Jiwon yelled as she shook me from my slumber.

“I know, let me sleep.” I groaned as I covered my face with a pillow.

“No, you have to get ready and make Kyuhyun jealous. I want to know how things play out, Eunji’s going to stick with the plan. Do you remember it?”

“Not right now, I’m flipping sleepy and tired.” I replied.

“Fine, but hurry and get ready, you have a big day today.” She chuckled as she closed my bedroom door behind her. Why is she so excited about this? I mean I don’t even think this is going to work. Kyuhyun probably likes Yoona. I rolled out my bed and got ready for school. As I finally finished eating breakfast I plugged in my earphones and walked to school. While I was walking I saw Kyuhyun, he was walking with someone, a girl to be exact. Can it be? I looked closely and it was Im Yoona, they were laughing and talking, wait…Are they holding hands?! This is a nightmare, I need Taemin ASAP! I watched the two walk and laugh together as I walked faster, only one more block and I’ll see him. I know this sounds selfish but I wouldn’t have been like this is Jiwon hadn’t asked Kyuhyun who he liked am I right?

~Kyuhyun POV~

“She’s looking.” I murmured to Yoona.

“Okay, let’s act.” She smiled, she must be really excited I mean she did say she wanted to be an actress so why not right? Yoona and I held hands and laughed at nothing. If people walked by us and heard us I bet they would think we were crazy. But I think it would be worth it if I got Min-Hee’s heart. I know corny but I mean it though, if it’s the only way to make her like me then let this all continue. I know Lee Taemin might be better but as long as she’s happy I’m happy…

Yoona and I let go of each other’s hands as Min-Hee walked towards the school at a fast pace. I wonder what’s wrong. Is it because I’m with Yoona? As we got to the school I saw Min-Hee run towards Taemin and looks at me while she held his hand. Taemin just smiled at her and let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her waist. Ugh, I’m so jealous of him, he gets to do that. What if they’re dating already? Then I have no chance.

“Yoona, is Taemin and Min-Hee dating?” I asked Yoona since she didn’t leave yet.

“No, I don’t think so. I know they’re good friends though. It could be possible she’s trying to get you jealous.” She replied.

“Well if she is then it’s working.” I replied as I gritted my teeth looking at the two. “But then we don’t know, maybe they are dating.” I feel so crushed, but then why would she ask me if I liked anyone, unless it wasn’t her. “Hey doesn’t Min-Hee have a sister?” I asked.

“Yeah, I think her name was Jiwon, she’s only one year below us. Why?” Yoona asked.

“I was just wondering.” I replied. “You can go if you want.” I said.

“Okay, just tell me if you need something else.” She smiled as she walked away happily. I should ask Jiwon then. Maybe she knows if she’s dating Taemin, but then I could ask Eunji. I looked around and saw Eunji walking towards Min-Hee and Taemin.

“Eunji!” I yelled as I walked towards her.

“Oh, hi Kyuhyun, do you need anything?” She asked.

“Well I was wondering, do you know what Jiwon looks like?” I asked, I’ll ask Eunji about Taemin and Min-Hee then if she doesn’t say anything I’ll ask Jiwon.

“Why?” She asked.

“Well I just wanted to know, I heard she’s Min-Hee’s sister.” I replied with a smile. “I just wanted to see what she looks like.”

“Well, she’s over there.” She replied as she pointed towards a group and then I saw a girl that had a similarity to Min-Hee.

“Oh okay thanks, and Eunji can I asked you a question?” I asked.

“What is it Kyuhyun?”

“Well, is Taemin and Min-Hee going out?’ I asked shyly.

“I don’t know, why?” She smiled. “Are you jealous?” She elbowed me with a wink.

“Me jealous? Of course not.” I replied, what a liar, I know.

“Oh, well I don’t know.” She replied. “Well I’ll see you around Kyuhyun.” She waved with a smile and walked next to Taemin and Min-Hee. Taemin and Min-Hee were still laughing and talking while he wrapped his arm around her waist. I want to do that to her, I want to make her laugh, make her smile, make her happy. But I guess I will never know if they are a thing, there’s still Jiwon. I’ll ask her hehehe.

I walked towards the group where I saw the group of girls smiling at me.

“Hi Kyuhyun oppa.” They all smiled shyly.

“Hi.” I smiled as I walked towards Jiwon. “Hi, are you Jiwon?” I asked directly.

“Y-yes, why?” She asked.

“Well, I need to ask you a question about Min-Hee.” I replied.

“What about my unnie?” She asked.

“Well, is she with Lee Taemin?” I asked.

“I don’t know, why?”

“Well I just wanted to know, that’s all.” I said.

“Well, I don’t know, I can ask, why? Are you jealous of Taemin?” She grinned.

“N-no.” I replied. “Well, thanks anyway for the answer.” I smiled as I walked away from the group. How am I going to know now?

“Kyuhyun!” I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Sungmin and Kibum walking towards me. “Kyuhyun!” They yelled again while laughing.

“Yes?” I smiled as I walked towards them.

“So, what are you planning about Min-Hee, I see her with Lee Taemin.” Sungmin said.

“Yeah, are they going out?” Kibum asked.

“I don’t know I asked Eunji and Min-Hee’s sister and they won’t answer they would just ask if I was jealous, which I’m not.” I said.

“Sure you’re not.” Sungmin chuckled. “Just wait I don’t think they are.”

“Both of them are just close friends, maybe that’s just how they act.” Kibum added.

“Yeah, hopefully because he’s a lucky guy if they are.” I sighed as we walked around the school.

~Min-Hee POV~

“Min-Hee!” Eunji yelled the same time Jiwon ran towards me and yelled my name with Eunji.

“What is it?” I asked as I stood by Taemin.

“Okay so Kyuhyun wanted to know if you and Taemin were a thing, he said he wasn’t jealous, which I highly doubt.” Eunji said.

“That’s the same thing with me.” Jiwon replied.

“It’s funny how you’re trying to make Kyuhyun jealous.” Taemin chuckled.

“Well what else should we do?” I asked.

“Just be yourself, I think he likes you already, he’s just making you jealous with Yoona.” He replied.

“How would you know?” I asked.

“Well because I’m a guy and I know how a guy reacts when he likes a girl.” Taemin replied.

“Well we don’t know that though.” I sighed.

“That’s true, but just be yourself okay? No need to make him jealous even more, he wouldn’t be asking Eunji and Jiwon if he didn’t.” Taemin said.

“I guess you have a point there.” I replied as I shook my head.

“We all should get to class now.” Taemin said as we all nodded in agreement and walked to our classes.