Chapter 8

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah!! What took you so long?” Donghae asked once the girl got inside the cubicle.

“The line was long.” Eunhyuk answered him as he grabbed the sunglasses and put it on.

“This is good. Seems like you know my taste huh.” Donghae turned to look at the quiet monkey. “What’s your problem? You suddenly became silent.” He asked. “Yah! Are you crying?” Donghae panicked when he saw the brewing tears in her eyes. “Aish! What’s the matter?”

“My clothes *sniff* are gone*sniff*” Eunhyuk answered and her tears started to fall.

Donghae sighed. “We’ll buy another one okay?” He draw nearer to her.

“But..i don’t have enough money.” Eunhyuk cried.

“I’ll buy it for you. Arasso? Stop crying now.” Donghae wiped her tears. Somehow, he doesn’t understand himself why he felt a pang on his heart when the girl started crying. He felt that he knew her for too long as he stared at her angelic face. “You know, you look like someone.”

“W..who?” Eunhyuk was startled upon meeting the serious glares of him. She followed his gaze which scanning her from head to toe and she notice that his eyebrows knitted when he turned to look at her wrist.

“Tell me honestly, who are you?” Donghae pushed her slightly causing her back to lean at the wall with his hands on her shoulders.

“W..what are you saying?” Eunhyuk managed to speak eventhough her heart beats fastly.

“Why...do you have this?” Donghae lifted her arm as the bracelet shines brightly. “Do you know that there’s only one person who i’ve known to have this huh? Now tell me who you are.”

Eunhyuk gulps nervously when she met the burning eyes of him. “I...don’t..know what are you saying.”

“Tell me!!” Donghae struck his hands loudly on the wall as his face became closer to her.

“I.. don’t.. have anything... to tell you.” Eunhyuk stuttered as her legs suddenly became weak.

“You don’t want to tell me huh, then let’s see.” Donghae closed the gap between their lips and Eunhyuk gasped while widening her eyes.

 

 

“KYW? Wait, isn’t this the..Oh my gosh! The necklace I gave to Leeteuk.” Kangin widened his eyes as he stares to the necklace that the girl dropped a while ago. “No.It can’t be. That’s him!” He quicky went out of the line and ran out of the restaurant to find the mysterious girl. Now he knows why she screamed when she turned to look at him and she looked really like him and he can’t be wrong with that.

“Hyung where are you going?” Siwon asked him when he reach the door of the restaurant.

“I’m in a hurry. Tell the others that I finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter