Chapter 21

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21

The two girls were trembling while running to the elevator of the hospital. Shindong already texted them the address and the floor of the O.R where the two boys are currently in.

“Where is he?” Eunhyuk immediately approached Shindong who was sitting at the bench infront of the operating room. The two girls rushed at the Seoul Hospital just right after his call.

“Calm down Hyuk, Donghae’s still inside.” Shindong stood up to calm his dongsaeng.

“How about Siwon?”Kibum popped out from behind catching her breath because of running a while ago.

“The doctors already put Siwon to a private room. He just got some minor injuries but he’s safe now.” Shindong told her.

“Alright. I’ll just ask the nurse where did they put him.” That’s then Kibum rapidly ran out of the place.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

After Kibum unnie left, I immediately broke down lifelessly on the chair beside me. I don’t know what to do, what to think. I’m so scared right now. It happened so fast. Why it has to be now? . My hands are still trembling as the thump of my heart became faster. Not now please. I know I had hurt him so much but please just let me be the one to be punished.

“Hyuk, you need to be strong.” Shindong-oppa soothed me but it has no effect since I can’t keep myself calm.

“Oppa..” My tears began to fall rapidly as I hugged him tight. “Why...”

“They were on the way to the dorm but unfortunately a drunk truck driver crossed the intersection though the light indicates him to stop.” Shindong explained. “Donghae is strong Hyukkie. He can survive.” He continued while rubbing my back.

“Hyung what happened?” Ryeowook with the other members behind him ran to us.

“Noona?” Kyuhyun called me and I immediately broke into his arms crying. I can’t help myself though, that is all I can do right now. “He’ll be fine noona. He’s strong right?” How did I dare myself to be mad at him? At them?

Why did everything turns to this? I bit my lower lip. Not now please. I still need you Hae.

 All of us became quiet, all you could hear were our cries and sniffs. Then the door cracked opened and I immediately approached the doctor.

“Doc, how’s he?” I asked the doctor as he looked at me sadly.

“Are you the patient’s family?” The doctor asked back.

“We are doc. She’s his girlfriend.” Kangin answered.

“He’s safe already. But I’m sorry to say, he’s still in coma. We did our best. His body was strongly thrown away from the accident. It’s good that he was immediately arrived here in the hospital. We’ll move him later on a private room. I can’t say if how many days or weeks he would be on a state of coma. It depends on you. But if he succumed to his injuries—“

“No! He will survive! He’s going to wake up.” I screamed at the top of my lungs. No! I can’t accept it if he dies. I can’t. It’s fine if I only see him from a distance but not like this. It can’t be.

“Hyukkie..” Hangeng then pulled me for a hug as the others also soothed me.

“I’ll leave now. I suggest if you talk to him even if he’s in coma. It may help the patient to recover.” I was still crying so bad that I didn’t heard the doctor before he leave.

I felt my toes becoming weak as i clenched my fist. He’s in coma. ! It’s all my fault. If only I forgave him, If only I listened to him.. this would never happened.

“Hyukkie you need to be strong for Donghae. Do you think he likes to see you this way? He loves you..” Kyuhyun held my hand still conforting me.

“Yeah. Hae loves me. But I all I did is hurt him! I hate myself. I hate myself so much.” I cried even harder. How I wish my unnies are also here. I want them to be here so that all of us can be complete again.

“Hyuk, the doctor already moved him to the private room. Come on.” Kangin helped me to stood up while Kyuhyun was holding me since I feel collapsing anytime.

 

 

“What is it?” Leeteuk asked when the manager arrived at their dorm. It was already past 10 when she came home as well as the other 4. She already called Kibum and Eunhyuk but their phones were off.

“I already know everything.” Prince Manager told them.

“What?” Yesung looked at him curiously.

“Sooman blackmailed the boys to date the members of GG. If they will not obey him, he will tell the public that 6 members of Super Junior are girls.” Prince Manager explained as the girls gasped in disbelief. “I already told you that the boys loves you so much. They were so afraid that you will be really hurt once the people will find out the truth about your identity that’s why they agreed to his decision.”

“Is this another lie again?” Sungmin huffed crossing her arms.

“It’s up to you if you don’t want to believe me. But my question is, did you ever ask the boys to explain their side? All you did is hurt them without even knowing the reason behind it. I know you were hurt but what about them? It’s triple than what you feel since you never let them explain and you always accused them to be liars. What would you think they will feel?” Prince Manager continued.

“We..” Heechul then was dumbfounded as realization hits them.

“You know what? The boys are right. You changed too much. I don’t even know who am I talking right now.” Prince Manager was about to leave when his phone rang. “Shindong?” He then widened his eyes afterwards. “Whaat?! Alright I’m on my way there.”

“What happened?” Leeteuk asked him worriedly.

“Donghae and Siwon are on the hospital. They met an accident. Eunhyuk and Kibum are there already.” Prince Manager told them as the girls gaped their mouth. “I’m not forcing you to go there. But if you still have a heart for them you can come freely.” That’s then the 4 girls were left alone in the dorm.

“I can’t believe this. All this while, we were hurting them for our own fault?” Heechul shook her head.

“What did we do unnie?” Sungmin cried.

“Pride can really makes people blind. Are we going?” Yesung asked them.

“I’m coming. I need to talk to Kyu.” Sungmin answered and immediately went out of the dorm followed by the other girls.

 

 

“Hae, wake up please baby. I know you’re strong. I’m so sorry for hurting you, for leaving you alone. I know I did a very big mistake in my life for not fighting for us. For not letting you explain. And for accusing you.” Eunhyuk cried holding Donghae’s still lifeless hand. There were lot of tubes connected to him. Bandage on his head, stiff neck and injuries on his arms and legs.

“I know I had hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter