Chapter 17

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi noona!” Minho greeted when they reach the director’s office. They were practicing for their comeback when their manager told them that Sooman wants to meet them.

“Hi! It’s nice to see you.” The six girls greeted them politely. Though they were older, they need to show respect to them since they debuted first before them.

“Did Director Lee called you too?” Key asked earning a nod from them.

“We don’t have any idea though.” Sungmin pouted causing the younger to blushed.

“Same. Why don’t we come inside then.” Onew lend his hands as if they were royalties. The girls giggled on his actions. But their smiles vanished when they heard a loud thud inside. They quickly opened the door making them gasped on the scene.

“I’m warning you old man! Stay away from my girl before I make my move by myself.” Donghae tightened his grip on Sooman’s collar before pushing him off harshly. He turned around to get out of the room as he met Eunhyuk’s eyes with his burning gaze that can kill by just looking.

“Come on Kyu.” Hangeng patted the younger’s back who was lying on the floor with a blood on the edge of his lips. Seems like someone had punched his face. Shindong and Ryeowoolk helped Kangin to stand up, he can’t move his leg because of the impact when he was thrown to the stainless seats.

“Mark our words. Or if you want this to be my last words to you.” Siwon stared at the old man before walking out closing the door with all his strength.

“What just happened?” Kibum broke the silence.

Sooman smiled. “You heard the news right?” He told them hiding his smirk.

“Yeah.” That’s the only word came out on Heechul’s mouth because of shock.

“I was so angry for what did they did to my precious girls that’s why I told them to break up with them as soon as possible but seems like they didn’t like what I’ve said and hitted me. They really love them a lot.” Sooman explained. The girls were stunned like their world crashed and split into two.

“Wow. This is the first time I saw Donghae hyung that mad. He really loves Yoona noona alot.” Taemin stated and Eunhyuk felt a pang on her heart.

Prince manager tried to speak but was stopped by the glare of the old man. He just looked at the girls worriedly as he knows how much they are hurt right now.

“I envy Kyuhyun hyung. He’s such an ideal man!” Jonghyun cheered not minding the frown of Sungmin on her face.

“Let’s drop this. What do you want to talk about?” Leeteuk asked the Director straightening her voice.

“Oh. About that, I’m planning on having you both on a collaboration.” Sooman started and all of them listened to him attentively. He told them the information about the song collaboration. Shinee needs it for their comeback since Super Girls have been popular all over the world.

“Is that all?” Yesung asked once the Director had finished talking. They weren’t paying attention thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter