Chapter 6

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Hyung, what are you doing?” Shindong asked while staring at the manager weirdly who had his hands raised preventing him to get inside the bathroom.

“Ah..you know Donghee, i..was...you..know..ahh..i used the bathroom a while ago...and the flush is broken..so i wasn’t able to flush my...you know.” Prince manager explained hoping that the latter will understand it.

“Hyung don’t be silly, i used that before we leave last week and there's nothing wrong with it.” Shindong told him.

“Oh..i broke it.” Prince manager smiled as his sweat drip on his forehead.

“Is that so? Let me see it.” Shindong tried to push the manager out of the way but he holds him tight to stop him getting inside.

“Uhh..no need. The smell will spread if you open it.” Prince Manager reasoned with an uncomfortable laugh.

“Ok. I’ll just use the other comfort room then.” Shindong walked away as the manager sighed in relief as well as the girls who are getting more uncomfortable inside.

“That was close.” Prince Manager came back to the living room where the other boys are. “Where are you going?” He asked them when they all stood up from their seat.

“I’m going to my room hyung. I’m sleepy.” Kyuhyun yawned.

“Me too. Bye hyung!” Donghae followed while stretching his arms.

“Rest well okay?” Prince Manager patted their head.

“Yes hyung. I’ll just call you when we’re going to the company. We need to see Director Lee after all.” Hangeng said earning a nod from the manager and went to their room followed by the other members.

Upon hearing each door closed, the manager rapidly went to the comfort room and opened the door. “Gwenchana?” Prince Manager asked the girls who are currently panting.

“We’re fine oppa.” Leeteuk answered while catching her breath.

“What now?” Heechul looked at the manager.

“Since you can’t be here, just stay at my pad for the meantime. I’ll call Director Sooman about this.” Prince Manager explained.

“Don’t---“ Sungmin spoke but immediately interrupted by the manager.

“He.needs.to.know.this.” Prince Manager said strictly as the girls gulps nervously.

“Alright.” The girls spoke in unison.

“Let’s get going. You’re going to wake them up.” Prince Manager walked and the girls followed him.

 

 

“Stay here okay?” Prince Manager demanded as they get inside his pad.

“But oppa..we don’t have anything to do here.” Leeteuk said.

“It’s boring.” Sungmin added.

“Then what do you want to do?” Prince Manager raised his eyebrow.

“Oh! Oh! I have an idea, why don’t we go for a shopping?” Eunhyuk suggested as the girls nodded their head in agreement.

“That’s perfect!” Kibum exclaimed while giggling.

“Not that.” Prince Manager shook his head.

“Oppa, come on.” Yesung pouted.

“Yah oppa! We don’t have any dress here you know. Come on just allow us please?” Heechul pleaded.

“Ok fine. But don’t get too long okay?” Prince Manager sighed in defeat.

“Arasso!” The girls shouted in unison.

“You need to get back here just before I came. Understand?” Prince Manager instructed before leaving the girls behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter