Chapter 10

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KIM KIBUM!!” Siwon yelled as he was running to catch the girl. He was looking for the Sungmin girl that Kyuhyun told him while thinking of the girl he helped a while ago. He was a big dumb for not realizing that it was Kibum. They were so close a minute ago and now she was nowhere to be found. Such a ahjussi Choi Siwon. And for now, he is running to find the girl he’s been looking for. Not caring about the weird stares of the people around him.

“Oh please get away from me! I don’t know you!” Kibum shouted while running. She crossed her fingers and prayed because of lying. Since she was always with Siwon, she already inherited the divine attitude of him.

“Kibum, please let’s talk about thi--- Yah! Kibum!!” Siwon screamed when Kibum bumped into a big guy.

“Uhh.. Mianhae.” Kibum bowed her head as the huge guy turned to look at her. Her legs were shaken when she saw the deathly glare of the guy.

“What are you doing?!” The huge guy asked her with his frightening voice that makes her goosebump. Who wouldn’t be afraid if he looks like a gangster that may kill you once you touch them.

“S..sorry...” She started to get teary when she felt that the guy is going to hurt her.

“Sorry but you’re not sorry!” The guy shouted as her tears fall on her cheeks and her troat became dry.

“Man, can’t you be a gentleman sometimes?” Siwon joined their conversation as he quickly hug the crying girl and comforted her on his well-built chest.

“Who are you?” The guy glared at him for ruining his moment. “Why don’t you remove that stupid shades of yours? Are you that ugly?” The man smirked.

Siwon tightened his molar because of anger. No one dares to call him ugly. He’s the god of perfection for pete’s sake. “Do you want to?”

“Siwon no. Please don’t.” Kibum raised her head to look at him. Yes, she became shorter when they transformed. Not just her, as well as Eunhyuk who’s now shorter than Donghae.

Siwon looked at her for a moment as his face lightened when he stared at the please-follow-me look of the girl resting in his arms. He smiled at her first before turning his attention to the guy. “Okay. If that’s what you want.” He told the guy and removed his sunglasses.

“Oh no. This is bad.” Kibum gulped nervously. “3....” She counted off when the people around them became silent. “2...” They maybe recognize the perfect man standing infront of them that causes their mouth wide open. “1...” She finished her count-off and her eyes widened when the huge guy that made her cry a while ago screamed.

“Ahhhh!!!” The guy yelled with his hand on his mouth. “Choi Siwon baby!!!!!”

Siwon dropped his jaw and rapidly put back the sunglasses as he grabbed Kibum’s wrist. “We need to get out of here.” He told her and started to run for their life.

“Aish! Why did you remove it in the first place?” Kibum grumbled while running so fast.

“Sorry. It’s too boring a while ago.” Siwon smiled at her as the people started to whisper.

“Aww, they look like Romeo and Juliet.”

“They’re so cute.”

“This couple are so perfect for each other.”

“Now where are we going?” Kibum asked him once they stopped for a moment to catch their breath.

“Let’s get inside the fitting room.” Siwon told her and they went inside the department store to find the fitting room.

 

 

“Ahh.. Ohh.. AHHHHH!!” Leeteuk screamed on the top of her lungs and ran again. “No matter what happen, you need to get off him.” She thought.

“This girl rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter