Chapter 22

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

“Why did you do that Siwon?” Hangeng asked the younger after closing the door of his room.

“What?” Siwon looked at his hyung curiously.

“You don’t have amnesia right?” Hangeng raised his eyebrow.

Siwon huffed. “She deserves that. After she kissed that Taemin infront of me.”

“But Siwon, you don’t know how much she was worried about you.” Hangeng told him. “She even—“

Hangeng was cutted off when Shindong immediately opened the private room while catching his breath. The two men looked at him curiously.

“Are you alright hyung?” Siwon asked him.

“Donghae..” Shindong held his chest still panting.

“What what happened to him?” Hangeng panicked upon hearing his dongsaeng’s name.

“He.. he woke.. up.. already..” Shindong finished as the two men immediately ran to the Donghae’s room leaving him who was still catching his breath but ran after them a while.

 

 

“Oppa what are we going to do?” Leeteuk asked.

“You’re going to tell everyone the truth. That you are the real members of Super Junior and was victimed by an extra ordinary person.” Prince Manager told them.

“No! We will never do that! How about our career?” Sungmin stood up.

“But unnie it might be hard for you to deny the issue when Leeteuk unnie admit it in the audio.” Seohyun spoke up.

“Are you suggesting or are you just mocking us?” Heechul crossed her arms.

“Seohyun just wanted to tell that people might not believe you once you tell them the issue wasn’t true when Leeteuk unnie already spoke up about your real identities.” Jessica defended.

“But if we admit it, our career is over.” Eunhyuk told them.

“No unnie. You can still go back on your real bodies and continue your career as Super Junior right?” Yoona reassured her.

“No. I know why you’re saying that. Because you think that we will defeat you right? Why don’t you just admit that you’re not really helping us.” Yesung raised her eyebrow.

“What? That’s not it unnie.” Sooyoung looked at her.

“Shut up. She’s not talking to you.” Kibum glared at Sooyoung.

“Unnie why are you like that?” Tiffany looked at them unbelievably.

“Oh please stop acting like you really care for us. When infact it’s really for your benefit why’d you helped us.” Leeteuk rolled her eyes.

“Stop it!” Yuri put her hands on the air. “You know what if you don’t want us to help you then fine. It’s not like we are really affected with your issue right now.” She walked out of the room followed by her other members shooking their head and sighing in disappointment.

“Psh. I can act better tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter