Chapter 16

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KYAAH! I can call you unnie right? My gosh, you’re so pretty!” Sulli beamed while touching the face of Eunhyuk as if she’s a goddess who came down from heaven.

“Gomawo. You’re pretty too.” Eunhyuk smiled that makes the girl squeel.

“Congratulations unnie!” Victoria approached them with a bright smile.

“Thank you.” The girls bowed as all of the people backstage were greeting and smiling at them. The other boy groups were silent seems like they were too shy to approach them. On the other hand, some girl groups were squeeling and shouting how beautiful they are.

“Wha—oppa?” Leeteuk was busy talking with Jiyoung when someone patted her back.

“We need to talk.” Prince manager didn’t let her to respond as he walk away. Leeteuk then called the other girls as they bid goodbyes to the other groups. Seems like everyone likes them.

“I think I already know what are we going to do here.” Heechul crossed her arms when they reach the dressing room, second to the last of the floor.

“Girls please, they want to talk you. It’s been six months already.” Prince manager told them before he open the door. The girls just rolled their eyes and got inside. They can’t protest though when it comes to their manager. Once they were inside, awkward silence surrounds them. “I’ll leave you alone first.” When the door had closed, Sungmin sighed as if she didn’t really like to be there.

“You know unnie, were just wasting our time here.” Kibum broke the silence.

“How have you been?” Siwon change the topic, he knows what will happen if no one will dare to ask them. Though that wasn’t really their intention why they ask their manager to talk with them.

“As you can see, good. Oh scratch that,” Sungmin pointed. “Better.” She continued with a smile.

“Lee Sungmin, since when did you became like that?” Kyuhyun knitted his brows.

“Sungmin? Who’s that? I only know Soomin.” Sungmin looked at him acting clueless.

“Stop it.” Donghae interrupted. “We called you off to..”

“To talk about the past? No need, we already accept it. And if you need our blessings for those ing es then fine. We’ll give it to you.” Eunhyuk crossed her arms.

“You’re not the Hyukkie i’ve known.” Donghae shook his head in disbelief.

“Oh, you didn’t know? Eunhyuk had died six months ago. And the one you’re talking to right now is the goddess Lee Eunmin.” Eunhyuk smiled at him.

“You all change too much.” Kangin stared at them.

“We’ve not changed Youngwoon-sshi. We learned.” Leeteuk answered.

“We know that we’ve hurted you but that doesn’t mean you need to leave us on air.” Ryeowook told them.

“Look who’s talking.” Yesung puffed shooking her head.

“Noona, I know—“ Ryeowook continued but Heechul cutted him off.

“You don’t know Ryeowook. You don’t know how much pain did you gave us.” Heechul told them.

“He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter