Chapter 2

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No! Lady Sooyeon please don’t do this.” Jaehee pleaded. “No one can stop me Jaehee. Or are you one of those girls who drools over them?” Sooyeon eyed her. The other shook her head as she knows what’s going to happen when she tell her that she adores Super Junior. Jaehee knows how much her master hates boys.  And she must think of a good idea to stop her master before the boys will eat the foods with the death potion. She looked around and saw a little cat. She immediately gets the toy mouse under the table and showed that to it.  “Come on cutie. I know you want this.” Jaehee playfully showed the toy as she heard footsteps coming down. “Come on, make it fast.” Jaehee mumbled and she grinned when the cat stood up. She immediately ran to the dining room where Sooyeon is preparing their breakfast. She intentionally hit the table causing the foods to fell on the floor making her master groan in anger. “JAEHEE!!” Sooyeon shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

“What’s that?” Leeteuk asked as all of them went to the dining room where they saw the foods scattered on the floor. “What happened?” Heechul asked. Sooyeon turn around and her face changed as she smiles at them. “Oh it’s nothing. My maid accidentally hit the table. I’m sorry but could you wait? I’m just going to cook another food again.” Sooyoeon apologizes. “It’s alright ahjumma.” Hyukjae nodded his head. “What a cutie. But please stop calling me ahjumma.” Sooyeon faked her smile as the other shrugged his shoulder. “It’s alright noona. We’ll just wait at the living room.” Leeteuk told her while Sooyeon just keep on smiling. The boys then leave and she glared at Jaehee. Sooyeon pulled her hair and stood her up. “Make me another potion! Palli!” Sooyeon demanded and the younger nodded her head.

 

Jaehee went inside the room where Sooyeon is making her potions while her master cooks another dishes again. “What am i going to do?” Jaehee walk back and forth while holding her head. “Aish! Why do they have to be on that plane crash? Aigoo! They must not die! I wanna see Kyumin’s cute children. Plus Eunhae’s wedding. Oh! What am i going to do?” Jaehee sighed a hundred times as she heard her master shouted. “Jaehee! Make it fast!” Sooyeon yelled. “Yes master.” Jaehee answered. She can’t just make an ordinary liquid or her master will know that. Plus, she only knows how to make a love, wish and a deathly potion. After a minute, her brain finally work. “Uhh.. there’s no other choice.” Jaehee sighed as she made the potion.

 

“What took you so long?” Sooyeon asked her. “The first potion i made was epic so i had to do another one.” Jaehee answered. She prayed that this will really work out. “Where is it?” Jaehee handed her the potion and the lady added it to the samgyupsal. “Call them.” Sooyeon demanded and the younger nodded her head. She immediately run to the living room where the boys are. “Uhm, excuse me.” The boys then looked at her. “Ne?” Sungmin asked. “Aigoo minnie, don’t act cute this time or else i won’t prevent myself.” “I have something important to say.” Jaehee said and motion the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter