Chapter 15

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months had passed since those heartaches and pains came to their lives. They have been very busy for their debut that somehow helps them to forget even just a bit of the past hurtful happenings. The first months were difficult since they were new to the environment. But with their hardworks and perseverance, they already finished the songs that will be on their first ever album. The next months were filled of different photoshoots and filming for their music video.

“Atlast, i’ve seen you again bed.” Sungmin mumbled as she jumped on the queen size bed of their new dorm. That’s right, after they talked to the director that day, they requested to buy them a new dorm and there it is. They weren’t comfortable at first cause they don’t even feel at home. But as time goes by, they finally adapted their new environment.

“We need to rest girls. Tomorrow will be our great day!” Leeteuk cheered as she sat beside Sungmin followed by the other members.

“I’m so excited unnie!!!” Hyukjae squeeled making the others giggle because of her cuteness.

“Me too. I just wished that those bastards are here so that they will see who did they ditched.” Heechul frowned.

“Don’t worry unnie, they will knew about it cause we will be the star of the day tomorrow.” Kibum laughed evilly.

“That’s right. We’ll show to those Girls Generation whom did they challeneged.” Yesung smirked.

“We sounded like ‘Temptation of Wife’.” Sungmin laughed.

“I know right. And we’ll surely get our revenge.” Leeteuk told them as she smiled widely.

 

 

“Aww hyung!! That hurts.” Kyuhyun winced in pain when the manager hit his shoulder.

“You’re so lazy Cho Kyuhyun!” Prince manager scold him right after their dinner. They just got back from China a while ago and they went straight ahead to their dorm.

“But hyung, we’re tired.” Donghae reasoned as he lazily close his eyes and sat on the sofa. Director Lee was right, they’ve been really popular to China after that confession thingy. But on the other side, there are many who were disappointed to them especially those who ships them with the other members.

“Even so. You do know that you shouldn’t say no to work right?” Prince manager told them as he sat comfortably beside him.

“Yeah, and that’s the reason why the girls left us.” Hangeng answered bitterly.

“I thought so. I shouldn’t have allow you to come back here in Korea.” Prince manager sighed as he stood up to leave. “Anyways, don’t be to late tomorrow at music bank. Arasso?” He then left after the boys nodded their heads.

“What now?” Kangin looked at the them before sitting down next to Ryeowook.

“I don’t know hyung. We should rest though. Tomorrow is another long long day.” Ryeowook answered.

“Ryeowook’s right. And I miss our other hoobaes though.” Siwon told them looking at the bright side. Although they all wish to see the girls but it would just be awkward for them. The dating issue had been forgot by the netizens nowadays and they don’t even know the reason why. Maybe some more important issues have been happened recently.

“But you do know that there’s a big possibility that we’ll meet your girlfriends tomorrow right?” Shindong asked them as the boys groaned and hitted him with a pillow.

“Don’t remind us about that. It only makes me hate Seohyun as much as I hate her right now.” Kyuhyun scowled making the others nod their head in agreement. Speaking of the girls, they haven’t seen them eversince they went to China. They called them several times but the boys will only tell them that they are busy. Poor girls, now look what you’ve done.

 

 

It was a hectic day as usual. The boys have been at the music bank an hour early before their performance. Their manager told them that they needed to perform as a comeback for their Korean fans. They were all smiles when they met their hoobaes and sunbaes after six months.

“Hyung, did you know that there will be a rookie group?” Minho asked Donghae when he came at the backstage after their performance.

“Really? I didn’t heard about that.” Donghae raised his eyebrow.

“Silly, hyung. They were from our company.” Key told them which make the older men looked at him curiously.

“Who are they?” Hangeng asked.

“We don’t know yet. They wanted it to be a surprise. We didn’t even saw them practicing in the SM building.” Jonghyun answered.

“That’s funny. Sooman really knows how to surprise people.” Taemin interrupted as they all laughed on his statement. They catch up for a while until the PD called them when it was their turn to perform. The boys then bid goodbyes to the younger boys and bowed to the other groups who they meet while walking to the stage.

The fans cheered loudly when the MC called them off. The boys performed ‘Super Girl’ as the audience were also singing together with them. Atleast, the elfs can make them feel better when everything seems to loose on their ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter