Chapter 9

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun didn’t stop running and roaming around the mall just to find the certain bunny who he longed to see for a long time. He was determined to find him eventhough his toes are now aching. No words can say how much he misses Sungmin and he swear to do everything even if he dies just to find him. “Where are you Minnie?” He was catching his breath and hopelessly sat on the bench first until the loud noise and the startled group of people catches his attention.

Sungmin was looking around the mall when she saw a heartbreaking scene infront of a food stall. There she saw a woman who’s been attacking by a man. She looked around wondering if someone will help the poor women but unlike she expected, the people just stared at the scene and others are whispering. When sho lost her temper, she quickly ran to the scene and pushed the people who were blocking her way. “Yah! You cruel !!” She yelled causes the man to stop and looked at her.

“Who are you?” The man glared at her as he release his grip to the poor women and walk closer to her.

“It’s not like you need to know me.” Sungmin crossed her arms.

“You’re not afraid huh?” The man smirked.

“Why? Should I be?” Sungmin raised her chin. “You know, it’s bad to harass women like her.”

“I don’t care. I bet you also want me to beat you. Am I right?” The man was about to punch her but not quickly enough when Sungmin got his fist and held it tightly.

“What if I say no?” Sungmin kicked his lower part causing him to winced in pain. When the man bent down, she quickly grabbed his collar and gave him a punch in the face. The people arond them just stared at the scenary with their jaw dropped.

“You little girl—“ The man was about to punch her back when someone grabbed his fist.

“Respect bro.” Kyuhyun held the man’s fist tightly before giving him a deathly punch. “You alright?” He went closer to Sungmin who widened her eyes.

“Y..yeah.” Sungmin nodded her head dumbfoundedly.

“Let’s get out of here.” Kyuhyun held her wrist and led her out of the scene. “Didn’t I told you to take care of yourself Minnie?” He asked as the girl stopped walking.

“What did you just call me?” Sungmin stared at him unbelievably.

“You thought that I didn’t recognize you? Well, you’re wrong.” Kyuhyun smirk at her.

“H..how?” Sungmin stuttered.

“Should’nt I be the one to ask that? How did you became like that?” Kyuhyun asked and quickly sat on one of the bench.

“It’s...a long story Kyu. We got into a mysterious island and should I say that we’ve been casted a spell by an extra ordinary person?” Sungmin sat beside him.

“That’s ridiculous.” Kyuhyun chuckled. “But what important is, you’re here...with me.” He move his face closer to her.

“You mean, it’s alright with you even if I became like this?” Sungmin move backwards as she notice the deep stares of the maknae.

“I like it more if you’re on your real body but there’s nothing I can do about it. The thing is, you’re alive and I’m happy with it.” Kyuhyun pinched her nose.

“Oh wait! Before I forgot can you help me?” Sungmin requested.

“Sure. What is it?” Kyuhyun smiled at her.

“Well were looking for Hyukjae and...” Sungmin stopped.

“And?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow.

“Get ready for more surprises. Come on!” Sungmin grabbed his wrist and pulled her out to find her missing dongsaeng.

 

 

“Are you alright miss?” The waitress asked Heechul as she sat on the chair while catching her breath.

“I’m fine. Can you give me some drink?” Thewaitress nodded and Heechul thanked her before she leaves her behind. She was finding Hyukjae at the moment when she bumped into the man that he forbidden to meet. She thought tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter