Chapter 12

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Evening..

“Mr. Lee you do know that So Nyuh Shi Dae is a great money dealer to your company right?” Taeyeon crossed her legs as she seated comfortably at the chair beside the table of the director.

“But Taeyeon, your request is just too much.” Mr. Lee told her.

“What’s too much about that? Infact, your company will get more popular once we told the public about that.” Taeyeon reasoned.

“But still, dating is prohibited in our company.” Mr. Lee explained.

“Oh come on Mr. Lee, one day all of the artist in this industry will going to reveal their dating life. Besides, isn’t a great opportunity to have a lot of couples in the same company?” Taeyeon smiled.

“Taeyeon, i don’t want to pressure them. They are just at the peak of their popularity. Please don’t ruin that.” Mr. Lee sighed.

“We’re not ruining that. If there are anti-fans, just let them be. We have more supporters than haters.” Taeyeon said.

“I’ll talk to the boys first and ask them about their opinion about this.” Mr. Lee told her.

“Arasso. But you do know what will happen once they reject our offer right? So if i were you, you should make it an order.” Taeyeon answered.

“Okay okay. I’ll do it.” Mr. Lee sighed in defeat.

“Good. I’ll see you then. And I want to be with my boyfriend on public as soon as possible.” Taeyeon smirk before leaving the room.

“I think I knew the answer already.” Jessica told her once the door of the CEO closed.

 

 

“What is it again?!” Kyuhyun shouted in annoyance.

“Don’t shout at me Cho Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk shouted back. All of them gathered at the living room of the 11th floor after they got their bath and dressed to sleep.

“Unnie, spill it out i’m sleepy.” Sungmin yawned.

“Okay. Listen. I’m going to assign you to your rooms.” Leeteuk told them. They just nodded their head as response since they are all feeling sleepy. “Eunhyuk you’ll go with Sungmin.”

“WHAT?!” Donghae and Kyuhyun shouted in unison.

“I know you two are planning on something and that’s a big NO.” Leeteuk crossed her arms.

“Why?!” Donghae groaned.

“If you forgot, we’re girls. And you know what might happen if you do that thing.” Leeteuk explained.

“But we can use protection.” Kyuhyun told him and a flying pillow hit his pretty face.

“I knew it! You ert maknae. I want to sleep in silence so you’re going to sleep with Donghae.” Leeteuk pointed.

“But unnie,” Sungmin tried to speak as she looked at Hyukjae for help but the latter was already sleeping quietly on Donghae’s arms.

“No buts Minnie. You’re going to sleep with Hyukjae.” Leeteuk then turned to look at the frowning fish. “Donghae, carry Hyukjae on your room. Sungmin follow them.” She demanded.

“Aish! Arasso.” Sungmin frowned. “Night Kyunnie.” She turned to peak his lips.

“Does she have a period?” Kyuhyun whispered. “She’s becoming an ahjumma.” Sungmin laughed at him before running behind Donghae when Leteuk shouted her name again.

“Heechul you’ll go with Kibum.” Leeteuk pointed. Heechul and Kibum looked at each other. “You’re not going to protest! You’ll occupy Kyumin’s room.” She shouted as she know the meaning of their looks.

“Aish.” They both mumbled while walking to Kyumin’s room.

“And last, Yesung you’ll go with me.” Leeteuk told her as the girl just nodded her head. “We’ll sleep on your and Ryeowook’s room. And you boys, just sleep at the 12th floor.” She explained before helding Yesung’s arm. “Good night boys!” She shouted as they went inside the room.

The boys were left with frown on their faces. “What now?” Hangeng broke the silence.

“I guess we have no choice.” Ryeowook stood up followed by the others.

 

 

The Next morning,

“Oh my god! Junghoon is right, you are all so pretty.” Mr. Lee told them when they got inside of his office. The people looked at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter