Chapter 14

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung,” Shindong broke the silence. After the incident, they were left at the dorm crying and sobbing. Prince manager went to their dorm that time. Eventhough he’s mad at them right now, they were still his sons. And he didn’t expect the scenes he found when he came inside. Beer bottles scattered everywhere, the plates and other utensils were scattered too. Kyuhyun might be the one who threw them cause he’s the one lying on the table while laughing like an old man.

He went to the living room where Ryeowook, Siwon, Hangeng and Kangin are still drinking eventhough they were already too much drunk. He looked at Shindong who pointed Eunhae’s room. He then went inside the messy room. All the things were scattered as he saw the drunken Donghae mumbling something with his bleeding fist. He must punched the wall really hard.

“I tried to stop him but he’s too stubborn.” Shindong told the manager while eyeing his pathetic dongsaengs.

Prince manager just patted his back. He knows how much Shindong really tried his best though even him can’t control them once they are drunk. Especially Kyuhyun and Donghae. Those two will really do crazy things when they are drunk.

“What really happened?” Prince manager asked as he grabbed some alcohol to clean the wounds of Donghae. Luckily, the guy is already sleeping but his tears were still flowing on his pale face.

“Is there any problem director?” Kangin stared at the old man worriedly.

“There’s no problem. I just thought that many of the people not just in Korea but also in other countries adores you. And they must be curious about your you know.. love life?” Director Lee started making the boys raised one of their brows.

“What do you mean by that Director?” Donghae asked him curiously as the old man sighed again for the nth time.

“Just spill it out already Director.” Ryeowook told him impatiently.

“I’m planning to tell the public that some of the Super Generation couples are real. Like Hangeng and Jessica, Kangtae, Yoonhae, Sifany, Soowook and Seokyu.” Director Lee pointed.

“What?!” The boys yelled in unison. “We’ll never do that. You know that were not real.” Kangin suddenly stood up to face the director.

“You know that both Girls Generation and Super Junior are popular all over the world. And the fans would be really happy if you told them that you were dating.” Director Lee explained.

“But we’re not dating Director. How come you come up with that decision?” Hangeng held his head while shooking his head.

“You are just going to pretend that you are dating.” Director Lee told them. “But you can’t tell anyone that you’re just pretending even the other members.”

“But why?! Why do we need to do that?!” Donghae prevent himself not to shout as he really respects the old man infront of him.

“This will help you to promote your album here in Korea. You know that many people here ships Super Generation. And it will help you with your projects in the future. I recommended you Donghae to a TV Station to have a drama with Yoona as well as you Siwon with Tiffany.” Director Lee pointed.

“What?! And you did that without even asking us?” Siwon spread his arms like an angry man.

“I don’t even need to ask you this because it’s a command and not a suggestion.” Director answered.

“Director how can you do this to us?” Ryeowook looked at him with different emotion in his eyes. He don’t even know what to feel right now.

“Just thank me because i’m doing this for your own good. You’ll going to tell the publuc that you are dating Girls Generation and that’s final.” Director demanded as his voice turned into a lawful one. “You’re going here tomorrow for the press conference. I’m going to inform the Girls Generation as well.” He told them.

“You old man! We’ll never do that!” Kyuhyun slammed his hands on the table as Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter