Chapter 18

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT IS THIS?!!!” Sooman threw the newspaper. This was the second time that he woke up with a bad news and this time, it involves his precious Super Girls.

“We didn’t do that.” Taeyeon asnwered calmly.

“You didn’t do that? Then why Soojung is kneeling infront of you?” Sooman asked the girl.

“Director, they are the one who started it.” Seohyun interrupted making the old man glare at her.

“Shut up. Because of you, Soomin is hurt.” Sooman gritted his teeth in anger.

“Why are you concern about them? You know what if you continue to scold us, we’re going to leave right away.” Jessica threatened.

“Then leave.” Sooman answered leaning his back on his swivel chair

“What?! We’re serious old man.” Sooyoung eyed him.

“Am I even kidding? Leave. The door is widely open for you.” Sooman pointed the door. “Don’t dare to threaten me. I don’t care if you leave.” He continued as the six girls gasped.

“Did you forgot that we are Girls Generation. And it’s a big loss to your company once we leave.” Yoona explained though her nose is really smoking in anger right now.

“Not now. I already have Super Girls and people will never mind if you leave.” Sooman smirked.

“How dare you old man!” Jessica yelled slamming her hand on his desk.

“Don’t ever shout at me woman! I still have an ace over you. Infact, if not for the Super Junior your career are over. And if i’ll tell them that you are the one who threaten me to date them, say goodbye to your career then.” Sooman told them and the girls became speechless. “Remember that you don’t have any foothold once I tell the people that you are just pretending to date them just to raise your sinking career.” He added.

“You! We’re not yet over.” Taeyeon went out of the office followed by the girls with their mouth still close. Sooman then smiled in victory because it’s his first time to win over this y girls. And he need to thank Super Girls for that.

Meanwhile, “Gotcha.” A man smiled widely despite his difficulty on breathing after running for his life a while ago. He reach for his pocket to get his phone since no one will notice him at the hidden corner of the floor. This is another issue indeed.

 

 

“Okay. You did a great job Soomin-ah. You rest first.” The photographer told her after capturing their last photo. It was their photoshoot that day for their song collaboration together with Shinee and she was lucky to be partnered by Key. She knew the younger for long that’s why she’s very comfortable with him.

“Arasso. Thank you.” Sungmin bowed before walking to the chair nearer while limping. The Oscars-awardee is to engrossed of her acting though.

“I’ll help you noona.” Key offered holding her arm to help her walk properly.

“Thanks.” Sungmin smiled. Ofcourse, she needs to act that she’s still injured after the incident. Actually her left foot is covered by bandage to make the accident realistic. She stopped walking when she heard some footsteps coming. Raising her head only to see the creature she doesn’t want to see. The maknae though was talking to someone on the phone and seems like he doesn’t still notice her.

“Noona are you alright?” Key looked at her worriedly.

“Yeah.” Sungmin nodded her head as she immediately look away when the maknae turned off his phone. She anxiously hooked her arm on Key. “Kibummie, can you help me to the restroom please?” She tried hard to act cute. Hell, she even called Key into a petname.

“Noo—“ Key opened his mouth to speak but Sungmin immediately made a puppy eyes.

“Please Bummie?” Sungmin pouted even more. She could see that Kyuhyun knitted his eyebrow through her peripheral sights.

“Okay uhh..” Key stuttered.

“Minnie. Call me Minnie.” Sungmin smiled finishing his sentence. She knows that Kyuhyun is about to explode in anger now.

“What the ?!” Kyuhyun loses his temper and immediately interfere to them. No one would dare to call his Minnie like what he call her. He has the only rights to call her like that.

“Excuse you sunbae-nim.” Sungmin looked at him pretending to be polite.

“Sung—ahh.. Soomin-shii, what did you say to him?” Kyuhyun pointed.

“I told him to call me Minnie. Why? Is there any problem?” Sungmin snuggled herself closer to Key.

“No..uhh. You know that..” Kyuhyun stuttered and looked at the clueless Key who’s listening to them.

“I know what sunbae?” Sungmin stared at him clueless to annoy him more. She knew th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter