Chapter 24

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23

“Are you sure about this unnie?” Jaehee asked for the nth time already. They were on the way to the secret place of her master with a car since she doesn’t have powers already.

Leeteuk sighed. “This is for them Jaehee. I want them to be happy again like how they used to be. And this is the only way to do that.” She answered looking at the car window. Closing her eyes while reminiscing the memories with her dongsaengs.

“Not that.” Jaehee glance at her. “I mean, you didn’t tell them about this. What if they will look for you?” She asked.

Leeteuk just answered her with a bitter smile. “That’s why you’re here. I want you to take care of them while I’m gone. Tell them that hyung needed to do this for them. Tell them that I love them more than myself that I never think twice about the condition.” She told her.

“What about Kangin oppa?” Jaehee spoke still looking at the front since she’s driving.

“Kangin is happy now. I think I made a right decision on telling him about Yunho since it may help him to move on.” Leeteuk answered. “Anyway, isn’t that the rest house already?”

“Oh yeah.” Jaehee nodded her head.

The place looked creepy like one of the venues for a horror movie. Trees were tall and the surrounding was dark. Upon reaching the rest house or more like haunted house, Leeteuk gasped loudly when the bats came with their loud groan.

“What’s this place?” Leeteuk looked around only to send shiver on her body.

“This is a secret rest house. Only Soyeon and her apprentices knew about this place in Seoul.” Jaehee explained turning off the car. “Unnie, please think again. Are you really sure you’re going to do this?”

Instead of answering, Leeteuk opened the door of the car. “I already told you this is for them.” She heaved a sigh.

“Unnie, we can still run if you want.” Jaehee suggested.

“No you’re not going to do that Jaehee.” A voice suddenly came scaring the two girls.

“Uhh, master.” Jaehee greeted her awkwardly.

“It’s good that you still know me. Anyway, are you Soojung?” Sooyeon went nearer to them as she touched the face of Leeteuk. “Look at you, such a pretty lady.” She smiled.

“Stop touching me.” Leeteuk pushed her hand away. “Let’s just make this fast and take back our real bodies.” She glared.

Sooyeon laughed hysterically. “You’re funny you know. Don’t be so demanding girl. And besides it’s their bodies and not your body anymore. Anyway did you already bid your goodbyes to them?” The black-dressed woman raised her eyebrow.

“Shut up and just make it already.” Leeteuk rolled her eyes.

“Okay if that’s what you wish.” Sooyeon smiled as she smiled at her.

“PUT YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM HER!” A voice suddenly shouted causing them to jump on their places.

“What the hell is this?!” Sooyeon looked at the two women angrily. 3 boys came and immediately pointed their guns on her.

“Sorry unnie. I don’t really want you to do this.” Jaehee bite her lower lip.

“You old woman!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter