Chapter 5

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’M ALREADY LOSING MY TEMPER HERE PARK JUNG SOO! IF YOU WON’T LET ME IN, I’LL CALL THE SECURITY GUARDS TO OPEN THIS DOOR!!!” Manager hyung shouted while banging the door loudly. The neighbors were already complaining about the noise.

“Hyung.. he’s already mad.” Hyukjae tugged Leeteuk’s shirt.

“What are we going to do?” Kibum bites her fingers while staring at them.

Leeteuk sighed as she holds the door knob and gulps nervously. “I’m going to do it. Just sit at the living room for the meantime.” The girls nodded and rapidly ran to the living room. Leeteuk crossed her fingers while opening the door slowly. She peek at the door and looked up to their manager who is now boiling in anger. Upon seeing the door opening, manager hyung suddenly opened it making Leeteuk crushed.

“Oh sorry..uhh?” Manager hyung stared at the girl behind the door. “Who are you?”

“Ahh hyung..” Leeteuk started but the manager stubbornly went inside the dorm.

“Where is Leeteuk?! Are you one of his flings?” Manager hyung looked at her suspiciously.

“Mwoh? Ani! It’s me hyung. I’m Leeteuk!” Leeteuk managed to smile when the manager stared at her deeply.

“Don’t make fun here little girl.” Manager hyung walked to the kitchen as Leeteuk followed him from behind. “I’m looking for Leeteuk.”

“Hyung..” A voice suddenly interrupted them.

“Wha—who are you?!” Manager hyung pointed at her.

“Sungmin.” Sungmin smiled making Leeteuk cover her face using her palm.

“What?! Hey, stop it okay. I’m not going to ride on your jokes.” Manager hyung shook his head and continued to find the leader.

“Hyung please listen to us. We’re going to explain it to you.” Leeteuk manage to say and the manager looked at her then at Sungmin and back to her again.

“You mean...” Manager hyung pauses while pointing at them.

 

 

“Hyung!!!!” The other 4 girls screamed when they already came in the living room. Their manager widened his eyes upon seeing them.

“Wh...who are you?” Manager hyung dropped his jaw while pointing at them unbelievably.

“Hyung please sit down first. We will explain it to you.” Leeteuk demanded as the manager just followed her still staring at them dumbfoundedly.

“We already told you about the mysterious island right hyung? Or should I call you oppa?” Eunhyuk started and manager hyung just nodded. “So oppa, as i’ve said we’ve met an extraordinary person there. Her name is Sooyeon. She treats us well and even takes care of us. But lurking in our knowledge, she has an evil plan for us. She wants us to die because she hates men creatures alot. She lets us eat our dinner there and I think that she had put a wish potion on it.” Eunhyuk explained. “Oppa, are you listening?”

“Uhh.. yes.” Manager hyung nodded. “So I therefore conclude that... you all wish to become..”

“No! It’s Heechul hyung who wished for it. I don’t even know why the hell did I became like this too!” Eunhyuk shouted as she crossed her arms in annoyance.

“Yah! I told you to call me unnie and don’t you dare blame me for this. You also agreed to become like this too.” Heechul shouted.

“Mwoh?! I did not!” Eunhyuk shouted back.

“Stop it!” Manager hyung raised his hands and looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter