Chapter 11

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aren’t those the Super Junior M unnie?” The aegyo girl hopped on the cushy bed taking a sight of the banner that her unnie holding.

“Yes.” The one that’s holding the banner nodded her head.

“Omo! Unnie, how come you didn’t told me you have that banner?” The youngest among the girls approach her unnies pouting.

“Unnie’s bad as ever.” The one who looks like a deer positioned herself comfortably on the bed.

“Says the one who got the album by herself.” The Ice Princess rolled her eyes.

“I wanna look at it too!” The tallest girl snatched the banner away from the oldest.

“Gosh, i’m melting by just looking at Siwon oppa’s eyes.” The eye smile girl beamed in happiness.

“I wanna be Kyuhyun oppa’s girl!!” The maknae screamed while looking at the ceiling, day dreaming maybe.

“We’re going to be.” The kid leader suddenly spoke.

“Uhh?” The deer stared at her curiously.

“What did you just say unnie?” The tallest girl asked her.

“They’re going to be ours.” The kid leader smirked. “Soon.”

“I think i’m going to like that idea.” The Ice Princess laughed hysterically.

“I’m looking forward to that unnie.” The eye smile girl crossed her arms upon realizing what’s on her unnie’s mind.

 

 

“UNNIES!!!” Sungmin yelled to get their attention. There standing at the fountain the 3 couples waiting for them, who turned around to look at them. The 3 girls approached her while the 3 boys got their jaw dropped as well as the maknae that was following her behind.

“Minnie, you didn’t found Hyukjae?” Leeteuk asked her once she stopped walking.

“Ani.” Sungmin shooked her head with her worried face.

“W..wait...Uhh.. Leeteuk hyung?” Kyuhyun can’t able to make his own sentence because of his shockness. “I mean noona?” He coughed as the older glared at him.

“You brat! Don’t give me that look!” Leeteuk hit his head causing the maknae to wince in pain.

“What?!” Heechul shouted making the three other boys Hangeng, Kangin and Ryeowook snapped on their thoughts.

“Sorry..about that. Ha ha ha.” Hangeng fake his laugh because of embarassment.

“What are you planning to do now?” Ryeowook asked them.

“Wait a minute. Hyukjae’s still missing.” Yesung reminded making them panicked again.

“We need to find them no matter what.” Leeteuk sighed.

“But Kibum unnie is not yet here.” Sungmin looked around to find the youngest girl.

“Unnie? Don’t tell me Hyukjae’s a girl too?!” Kyuhyun widened his eyes.

“UNNIES!!!” They all turned around to look at the crying Kibum with a frowning Hyukjae behind her. And again, the 4 boys dropped their jaw.

“Hyukkie!!” Sungmin yelled as she run to them.

“What happened?” Heechul asked her worriedly.

“That fish!” Kibum pointed Donghae whose also frowning. “He took advantage of our baby Hyukkie!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter