Chapter 23

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

“So are you still going to continue your career as Super Girls?”

“Yes.”

 

“Kyu..” Kyuhyun was startled upon hearing her voice as her inner ego immediately went out of him.

“What do you want?” He raised her eyebrow.

“Can we talk?” Sungmin asked. Just right after the press conference, the six of them went straight to the hospital to meet up with the boys.

“For what? Wait I know, now that you already knew the reason behind our relationship, you’re going to apologize and ask if we can still be together right?” Kyuhyun crossed his arms.

“I..” Sungmin didn’t expect that this is going to be hard as she thought.

“Seems like you already forgot what I told you the last time we met.” Kyuhyun huffed.

Sungmin widened her eyes. “You didn’t mean that don’t you?”

Kyuhyun laughed. “You know me Minnie. You chose your career more than me and now you’re talking to me like you didn’t do anything. I’m leaving.” He turned around to walk away as he can’t stand the situation anymore when Sungmin hugged him from the back.

“I love you Kyu. Please don’t.” Sungmin buried herself on his back as her tears started to flow.

“No Minnie. I already let you go and that’s final.” Kyuhyun removed her hand on his waist before walking away leaving the crying bunny behind.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Donghae furrowed his eyebrow after the door closed.

“Hae you’re already awake.” Eunhyuk smiled upon seeing him.

“As you can see.” Donghae replied coldly as he lied again on the bed rolling his body to the other side.

“Are you alright? Is there still any pain?” Eunhyuk touched his arm but the man automatically shrugged it off. “Umm..Did you ate already?”

“No. And I don’t want to let since I already loss my appetite.” Donghae answered.

“Hae..” Eunhyuk prevent herself not to cry even her heart is hurting right now.

Donghae sighed annoyingly as he flipped himself to face her. “Can’t you see I’m trying to get a rest here? Can you just leave me alone?”

“Why are you being like this?” Eunhyuk cried.

“! You’re asking me that after you just proved that you don’t love me anymore?!” Donghae asked her angrily.

“That’s not true!” Eunhyuk screamed.

“Really? If you still love me, you won’t hesitate to leave that ing Super Girls and choose our real group.” Donghae told her.

“You don’t understand..” Eunhyuk sobbed.

“Stop! I don’t want to understand that ing reason. Just leave me.” Donghae pointed the door.

“Hae,” Eunhyuk shook her head.

“Leave!” Donghae screamed and she lifelessly walked out of the room.

 

 

“Stop!” Ryeowook and Hangeng shouted just before the two girls open the door of the private room.

“Wookie,” Yesung looked at the younger who was glaring at her.

“Hangeng just let us see Siwon. Kibum wants to know if he’s alright.” Heechul explained.

“He’s alright. You can leave now.” Hangeng answered coldly.

“Wait!” Yesung shouted once the two boys touched the door knob to stop them.

“You know we don’t care about you anymore right?” Ryeowook told them. “So it’s just useless if you’re going to explain.”

“One more thing, you are just only our hoobaes and it’s a disrespect if you talk to us casually.” Hangeng added making the two girls dumbfounded.

“We..” Heechul stuttered.

“You already chose Super Girls and that only means you’re not a part of Super Junior anymore.” Ryeowook huffed.

“Wait that’s not it. You don’t understand..” Yesung spoke up but immeditely cutted off by Hangeng.

“We don’t want to understand it so better leave now.” He said. “Goodluck on your career.” He told them before closing the door leaving the two girls astoinished.

 

 

Kibum rushed inside the hospital to approached her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter