Chapter 20

My Super Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Let me go! It hurts!” Heechul screamed, struggling to free herself from the man’s grip.

Hangeng on the other hand hadn’t even talk since he grabbed her out of the place not minding the weird stares of the staffs and workers. Once they were on the parking lot, he dragged her to his car and pushed her inside.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Heechul immediately looked at him with her glaring eyes.

“You! What do you think you’re doing?!” Hangeng looked back. “You just kissed that ing guy infront of me.” He continued taking his glance at the front.

Heechul huffed. “As if you care.”

“! Ofcourse I care!” Hangeng held his temple. “Because I love you.” He looked at her with sadness in his eyes.

Heechul avoided his gaze to prevent herself to hug the man. “Is that a joke? Oh, stop lying please.”

“Heechul my cinderella, i’m not lying please believe me.” Hangeng reached out for her hand but she immediately moved it away.

“Stop it. You know we can’t be together.” Heechul stiffly looked at the front.

“If it’s about Jessica—“ Hangeng cutted off.

“No it’s not about her.” Heechul responded.

Hangeng then raised his eyebrow. “Then what?” he asked.

“I..” Heechul tried hard to speak straight with her dry throat and threatening tears.

“What?” Hangeng asked her again softly.

“I already love someone else.” She immediately looked at the side mirror as her tears started to fall.

Hangeng was astonished by her words and he felt his world had just split into two. “No. I don’t believe you.” He shook his head unbelievably. “That’s not true. You love me.”

“Hangeng please just let me go. Nothing in the world is constant. Even feelings can change.” Heechul explained hoping that the land would just split into two and engulf her inside.

“I just hurt you that’s why you’re saying that.” Hangeng told her.

“That’s it. That’s the reason of it. And i have to thank you for hurting me cause it all became clear to me that...” Heechul looked at him. “that we’re not really for each other.”

“What?! Heechul please don’t lie to me. I love you please. Don’t leave me.” Hangeng’s tears started to flow continously. Hell even if he would look like a beggar to please her not to leave, he would do it.

“No Hangeng. Don’t make it hard for the both of us.” Heechul cried. “I don’t love you anymore and that’s the truth. Excuse me, i have to go.” She then opened the door and run away crying.

Hangeng was left still dumbfounded. He doesn’t know what to feel. He felt hurt and betrayed. How? For almost six months, he didn’t even stopped loving her, thinking about her if she’s fine or what. But how can she do this? Those were the questions that were on Hangeng’s mind and all he could do is cry.

 

 

“UNNIE!!!” Sungmin screamed like it is her first time to see her.

“Minnie-ah.” Yesung approached the both of them. It was already evening and the sky is already dark. She was busy finding them and thanks to God that the aegyo girlr is still herecause she can’t find any traces of the others.

“It’s already late noona do you want us to drive you home?” Key offered.

“Ani. It’s alright Key-ah. You’ve been with me the whole day and thank you for that.” Sungmin smiled.

“How about you Yeri-noona?” Onew asked the older.

“Since Minnie is already here, we’re just going together.” Yesung answered. “Thank you Onew-ah. I had a lot of fun.”

“You’re always welcome noonas. Anyways, we’ll get going, manager-hyung is already waiting for us.” Key told them and the both of them bid their goodbyes as the two girls waved back.

“So?” Yesung looked at the younger who just blinked at her.

“Gotcha!” Someone approached them from behind and covered their mouth with their hands as they were being dragged from who knows where.

 

 

“What are you saying?” Leeteuk stepped back as Yunho draw closer to her.

“The heart can see what the eyes can’t.” Yunho simply answered.

“You’re kidding. I don’t understand you.” Leeteuk tried to walked away but Yunho immediately grabbed her wrist.

“Jungsoo stop this. I know who you are. You’re good at everything but didn’t I told you that lying is not your thing.” Yunho smirked.

“I know cause lying is your thing.” Leeteuk mumbled while frowning.

“Are you still mad at me?” Yunho looked at her.

“Ask yourself. Am I still mad at you?” Leeteuk crossed her arms.

Yunho sighed. “How many times do I need to apologize to you? Or do you want me to kneel? I’ll do it.” Yunho immediately kneel infront of her making her widened her eyes.

“Yah! Will you stand up! It’s embarassing.” Leeteuk kicked him slightly looking around the people.

“No. Not until you forgive me.” Yunho answered.

“You exactly know that it’s not easy to do that. After you chose him over me.” Leeteuk told him with her serious voice and sadness filled her eyes.

Yunho then stood up sighing. “I knew it.” He then grabbed her arms.

“Yah what are you doing?” Leeteuk screamed when he put her hand on his chest.

“So you’re not going to persist that I’m lying. Every words that I’m going to say were from my heart.” Yunho started. “I know I made a very big mistake when I left the one I really love for someone that I thought was the better one for me. Eversince I left you, there wasn’t a time that I wouldn’t think about you. I broke up with Jaejoong and decided to bring you back but I was too late. You were with Kangin already and you are so hapy with him. And me being so inlove with you decided to just let you with him and be happy.” He explained.

Leeteuk was startled and she can’t even say anything. She could feel the sincerity in his eyes and how her heart beats really fast. “I.. what..”

“It’s okay. I know it’s just a stupid reason.” Yunho rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter