chap 32

Love why me?

Chapter 32

 

 

Yuri’s p.o.v.

 

The next day

 

This morning I was quite quiet. So many thoughts in my mind to a normal person I would look dazed or, high on weed…I don’t know either of those. I kept replaying memories of trying to make Jessica smile when we were together. I looked after, making sure no food was on her face while she ate. She likes to study, a lot so I always made sure I bought her favourite drink especially when she had an exam. As I put on my tie in my room I began to smile, maybe this plan is won’t be difficult. And with that thought I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to have some brekkie.

“yo llama how was the date? Did you kiss? Did she kiss back?”

“What’s with the questions?” amber whined

“Yah at least answer, you left me with no transport. You’re lucky me and the boys were going to the hideout”

Slowly a smile crept on his face and in one second, amber and I became gossiping teenagers.

“Ok well, we had a nice time at the beach and the funfair. We cuddled and stuff and…we kissed well more like had the most passionate kiss ever!”

“Oh amber I’m proud of you” I clapped my hand rapidly. Forgive me I’m a helpless romantic inside. It was bursting to come out. “Thank you bro, I actually think Krystal’s the one I don’t want to mess this one up” he said as he dug into his dish.

“Well hurry up child, we need to leave soon” a warm smile hugged my face.

 

At least someone’s having a romantic relationship with the one they have feelings for.

 

 

Jessica’s p.o.v.

 

“COME DOWN KRYSTAL!!” Ugh what in the hell is she doing? Ever since she set up her Instagram account last night she became addicted. “Hold up lemme do some hashtags here. #thebomb #sodeep #ifyoueverfeltlikeyou’reinlovelikethis” she said as she typed as she went downstairs. What did amber do to her yesterday she became this giddy teen smiling every minute.

“What ever happened yesterday really made you smile” I shook my head up and down as she is still looking at her phone. “Wow amber is really good at taking pictures" she said as she grabbed her bag heading towards the exit of the house.

“I swear Krystal stop looking at his pictures you look like a stalker” hmph I don’t like the resemblance I have with my sister. I was like that when I was with you know who.

 

Well at least she gawking over someone she likes eh?

 

 

 

Author’s p.o.v.

 

*Insert Morgan freeman’s voice*

 

When both parties arrived they met with their respective cliques. The Jung’s in the cafeteria and the liu’s in, the cafeteria as well surprisingly Yuri wanted to get with his plan straightaway. “So yul what are you going to do first?” Baekhyun asked. “Well I don’t know let me think” Yuri banged his head on the table a few times to gather ideas knowing that the target is a few tables away.

He looked at the older Jung and saw that some dude from his year was trying to talk to Jessica. He can see that Jessica was trying to shoo him away but it wasn’t helping. “Hey isn’t that Jackson? The new boy, no one told him not to mess with the Jung’s especially the older one” chanyeol chortled.

Suddenly Yuri had this face of realisation 

 

this is my chance he thought.

He stood up and made way towards the girls table. He could only see Jessica’s back, but the other girls spotted me quite quickly. “Hey why are you being so cold for? I’m just trying to get to know you”

This is it Yuri, be calm I repeat BE ING CALM

 

he panicked in his mind.

“Well maybe she doesn’t want to know” Jackson looked up and gave him a dirty look.

“And who are you to tell me that” he said in a menacing way.

Oh who are you!! Think of something quick!!!!

 

“The names Yuri, and I’m just here to stop you annoying this young lady” internally he was jumping up and down with glee. Outside he’s just cold Yuri.

Meanwhile Jessica didn’t look back but she kept her eyes close as she can feel hundreds of eyes on her friends included. “well I’m guessing this yuri is your boyfriend pretty girl, you could’ve just said that” Jackson upped and left.

When the latter left yuri was now frozen he didn’t know what to do. Should he try and talk to sica? Or play it cool and leave like a boss. Mind him there’re still hundreds of students looking at them like it’s the free theatre.

 

“I hoped that helped you a bit, I’ll be going sica-ah” he slowly pat her shoulder and walked away, well it seems he did both.  

 

That greedy er.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n I’m back after how many weeks? HA! More like month’s I’m sorry. I having this very same problem with my ig account. I’ve been busy revising for my gcse’s so there was no time for asianfanfics. But I finished my revision early and decided to do a chapter. Will I update my other story, I don’t think anyone’s reading it soo….

 

I will continue krystals and ambers date next time and jibber and jabber some more.

Till next time.