chap 30

Love why me?

Love...why me chap 30

 

Amber pov

 

 

 

 

Due to this being short notice and on the spot on the way to my last lesson I texted yonghwa hyung places to go on a date. He gave me a good idea of going to the beach and have a picnic there so without question I texted he to bring me some clothes and buy some clothes for Krystal suitable for the beach of course and some picnic food etc. So here I am walking this fine young lady to the car hoping this date would go to plan, hmm I never go on dates so you could call this my 1st date.

"Mind your head as you go in wouldn't want you bruised" I opened the door of the black BMW, she gave me a cheeky grin. I quickly ran to the other door and went in the car not before I caught my eyes with the lady gaga impersonator and smirked. Looks like I got the last laugh ha ing ha.

“So where are we going?” she inquired. “No, no, no, I’m going to tell you just enjoy this car ride” I pretend to close my eyes so she can stop asking questions.

“Humph not fair I want to know” she looks so cute when she whines aww I really think I found a pure winner.

XxxxX

“Amber we’re here there’s dressing rooms around the corner but it’s for girls though” yonghwa informed us with a smile. “It’s alright dude I can get dressed in the car” I assured him. I looked towards Krystal and saw her sleeping, was the beach that far away? She looks cute though with her tongue sticking out a bit makes me want to pinch her cheeks.

“Krystal, Krystal wake up we’re here” she slowly opened her eyes, sat up and stretched. “Are we here?” she said half asleep. “*chuckles” yeah princess we’re here” I exited the car and opened the door for her. “The beach???? Wow we must be far away from Seoul!” her eyes danced with joy as she looked towards the sea going beyond. “Yeah with the help from hyung here, he told me the beach is a good place for this kind of weather” I gave a thumbs up to yonghwa hyung and he returned it back.

“Wait we’re still in uniform” she pouted. “Don’t worry boo I have back up wait here” I went back to the car to gather the clothes hyung brought, he clearly labelled so I won’t get confused.

“There’s a dressing room around the corner get dressed and then we’ll continue our date.” I winked cheekily at her. “You dork, ok I meet you here then hope these fit” she shyly walked towards the dressing room. I got in the car and began to dress up.

 

XxxxX

15 minutes later she came out looking like a goddess, I looked at yonghwa with an overwhelmed face. “Well I went with Nicole to buy her clothes I figured she would be the same size as Nicole so I got the same size. She picked them personally” so that explains it oh lordy krys can work with anything.

“Wow you look neat llama” she gave me the up and down look.

 

tumblr_static_c1f4allpm144sksww8088kc8w.

“And you”I took her hand and kiss it “look so beautiful” I looked at what she is wearing.

20140512_kfashionista_fx_krystal2.jpg

 

Bea-u-ti-ful

 

 

“Why thank you my servant” she gave a coy smile. “I should thank your driver he chose well” looked at the yonghwa. “Don’t sweat it, my girlfriend chose it for you” I should thank him as well.

“Ok! Well we’ll get going see you yong hyung” I grabbed Krystal’s hand and walked towards the beach leaving yong to have free time for a while.

The suns out, I’m with this girl. Nothing will ever persuade me to trade this for the world.

 

 

 

Author’s pov

 

*insert Morgan freeman’s voice*

 

Out of nowhere amber told Yuri to get some other transport because the dude got a date with Krystal. But this was good for yul can hang out with boys and figure out a plan to change Jessica’s heart.

So they walked to our hideout outside school, it was a small house near school.

boys-game-room-white.pngboys-game-room.png

Yuri bought it for the boys and him, so when they feel like hanging out and whatnot they can come there. It’s near the school so if it’s a school day they can just walk to school, for all of them live quite a drive away.

When they arrived we took the loads and dropped them by the stairs. One by one we sat down and rest for a bit.

 

“you do know this is near impossible, this is Jessica Jung we’re talking about the one who used to bully the out of kai tell Heechul he has a and Sehun he has a nice booty” Yesung was the first one to comment on this situation, and yes that’s true she did do them stuff. “I know I know but this knucklehead likes the girl at least we could do is help him, he did help us when we had girl trouble he was the groups cupid. I don’t know why he win Jessica’s heart again.” Sehun retorted.

“Because she is Jessica as Yesung said, she’s hard to get so we need to have a plan any ideas?” Yuri sighed as no one spoke.

 

And that’s was when he knew he is ed.